Monotype UU Mega-Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
Hey is Volcanion banned on water? its not on the banlist and it seems too op for mono uu.

Edit: woops my bad, looked at the outdated banlist

Last edited:

Seo.

Got a Fire UU Team i recently built to share, tagging scpinion if h wants to add it to sample teams

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Zen Headbutt
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn

Ninetales @ Heat Rock
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Solar Beam
- Toxic

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 184 SpA / 72 SpD
Modest Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Roar

Entei @ Choice Band
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Sacred Fire
- Stone Edge
- Bulldoze

Torkoal @ Custap Berry
Ability: White Smoke
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Lava Plume
- Rapid Spin
- Yawn
- Stealth Rock

Forgive me if it's right in front of me, but I can't seem to find on the usage posts what the most used UU type is. It'd be cool if the top 5 types (or the whole list) would be posted.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
We don't have any stats for UU since it is only played in the room. We need a ladder to get enough battles for the stats to mean anything.

Seo.

tbh i think most used type is water, followed by fire, not too sure tho

I think most used types (from what I see during tours and during MPL) are:
1) Dark
2) Water
3) Poison
4) Ground
5) Psychic.
But like Scpinion said, the most objective way to affirm that is to have our own ladder.

Reactions: 6ti

DoW

formally Death on Wings
We could probably get TLM to keep stats on what types are using in UU mono tours without too much difficulty, but IDK how good the stats would be given the very small sample size compared to basically any ladder ever.

scpinion

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
If it's not too difficult to do, I think it's better than nothing.

It isn't the difficulty of coding it. Like DoW said, it is having a large enough sample size to have the stats mean anything. There isn't an obvious way to weight the stats so we can filter through all the crappy teams. Also, the sample teams would likely skew the statistics.

Seo.

Tbh I really do think fire is atleast one of the top 5 tho, I see it so much in uu om tours

Confluxx [Old]

Banned deucer.

Gallade @ Lum Berry
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

Gardevoir (F) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Healing Wish

Delphox @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Psyshock
- Grass Knot
- Trick

Slowking (M) @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off
- Grass Knot

Espeon (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magic Bounce
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Dazzling Gleam
- Baton Pass

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn

Gallade is the physical attacker of the team, Swords Dance + Lum Berry helps it wallbreak, especially good late-game.

Gardevoir is one of the two scarfers on the team and a check for Dark types.

Slowking is the physically defensive wall with Colbur Berry to help it take a Dark type attack.

Espeon is there mainly because of Magic Bounce since UU Monotype doesn't have any defoggers and I didn't wanna use Starmie since I already had Slowking. It's a pretty strong wallbreaker with Choice Specs.

Delphox is the second scarfer on the team and a check for Bug types. Basically a replacement for Victini.

Jirachi is a check to Fairy types and a very good defensive pivot with U-Turn. Also carries Stealth Rock and Thunder Wave.

Decided to share this UU Psychic team I made a while ago, it has performed very well in tours in Monotype room an even won. Only have two replays but you can tell the team works pretty solid. Tagging scpinion to add it to samples if you think it's good enough.

Seo.

Water UU Sample Team

Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Crabhammer
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Swords Dance

Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Toxic
- Heal Bell

Empoleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 184 HP / 72 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Scald
- Stealth Rock
- Roar

Gyarados @ Lum Berry
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

Blastoise-Mega @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Mega Launcher
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Water Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Mirror Coat

tagging scpinion if he wants to add it to sample teams

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alright since the tier is sitting here still unbalanced I'm am going to recommend some things to make Monotype UU (with a short description on each) a more enjoyable experience toward the end of ORAS

Cloyster on water is ridiculously good and is one of biggest reasons why water is so good in Monotype UU. Being able to easily sweep Flying and Grass teams with little to no effort is just absurd. Not to mention that Dragon Team's lack a sufficient way to beat it because Zygrade's Extreme Speed doesn't put a big dent into Cloyster due to Cloyster's base 180 Defense. This then leads me to ground, sure ground can check Cloyster with physically defensive Gastrodon but other than that Ground team in Monotype UU lose to Cloyster with ease. My question is why is Cloyster allowed on Water teams when it was shown in MPL that Water was a little bit too strong.

Deoxys-Speed is one of the best hazard setters in the game having a base 180 Speed Stat outspeeding common scarfers. Deoxys-Defense was banned from Monotype UU but not Deoxys-S? This has always perplexed me as Deoxys-S does the same thing Deoxys-D but faster and better. Also, unlike Deoxys-D it can run an offensive Life Orbed set and can be utilized offensively. Deoxys-S is also gifted with an amazing movepull as well and can utilize it. Deoxys-S makes it so Psychic players have to run Hyper Offense or be at risk of running an inferior archetype of Psychic.

From watching multiple replays from MPL and watching Tournaments, I've seen that Dark is a bit too good in UU Monotype metagame. Weavile is a very logical ban like Cloyster it can very easily beat Flying, Grass, and Dragon teams on its own with ease. Weavile is similar to Cloyster as it just overwhelms certain Monotypes similarly to how Talonflame did in XY Monotype. It has priority Ice Shard as well to eliminate "checks" such as Breelom and common Choice Scarfers such as Salamence. The way to check Weavile on Grass are prevent Stealth Rocks against Dark team which is no easy task to do and have Breelom kill Weavile with Mach Punch. On Dragon teams Choice Scarf Kyurem is the only check on Dragon teams which makes it so every Dragon team needs a Scarf Kyurem to beat Weavile. Flying Teams have it the worst as they need Mega Aerodactyl close to full Health or run a Physically defensive Articuno which is not viable outside of the purpose of checking Weavile. Weavile ban on Dark is just a good move overall and balances the Monotype UU metagame.

Another Pokemon that should be banned is Diggersby on Normal teams. The main reason around this is that very few Pokemon can take on Diggersby's perfect Normal and Ground and the ones that can take it are banned by usage. Diggersby also has support from Smeargle compensating for the lackluster speed. Diggersby has no switch ins in the tier and has team support which is very easily given on normal type teams. Unlike the previous Pokemon that were mentioned Diggersby can be used in every matchup effectively which makes it very dangerous on Normal teams with the amount of support it has.

Zapdos on Electric is unhealthy for the metagame and Electric is still a bit too good in UU Monotype. Four to Five months back people wanted to nerf Electric and the council banned Rotom-W which was the wrong decision. The main reason Zapdos was saved was because Electric needs a Deffoger which is a complete contradiction to our tiering philosophy. My frustrations lie with the community banning Mega Sableye and not banning Zapdos in another version of Monotype which makes the tier look unappealing. The main reason's behind this are Zapdos walls a significant portion of Monotype UU metagame some types not being able to break it as well such as opposing Electric , Grass, and Steel teams as well. Zapdos should be banned for same reason it was banned on Flying in XY it is way too good in metagame with significantly worse Pokemon.

Fire teams especially with Heat Rock are too good. The two solutions that are logically in this situation are either ban the item Heat Rock entirely from Monotype UU or ban Ninetales. The problem with Drought in Monotype UU there are no other weathers besides Hail which gets beat by any viable fire team. With Drought the whole team gets a 50% boost on top of a another 50% boost from STAB which is dangerous. The main abusers of Sun is Mega Houndoom having very few answers in Sun. Fire as a type is a bit too good but sun is where the main problem lies in Drought.

Latias ban always seemed very strange. I've personally asked council members why Latias was banned on Dragon and Psychic. Their main reasoning was for Substitute Calm Mind set sweeping a couple teams in room tours. The issue with Substitute Clam Mind Latias is that it can be easily walled as it only has to be Mono Attacker meaning Latias is either walled by Fairy-types or Dark-types. The reaosing for banning Latias is poor, Latias should be unbanned and see what will happen to the metagame. Latias isn't broken as on Psychic and Dragon teams it has to run Defog to get rid of hazards. Banning Latias made the metagame very stale as balance Psychic became even worse than it was before. With Dragon teams majority of them are forced either to not to run a Defoger or run Defensive Salamence when Salamence can do so much more. The reasoning for banning Latias seemed a bit weak to warrant a ban.

Rotom-W is actually very healthy to have in the Monotype UU metagame. Once Rotom-W was banned by council all Electric users did was replace Rotom-W with Rotom-M or Rotom-H which just shows how "broken" Rotom-W actually was. Even when Rotom-W was banned Electric still dominated as the other Rotom forms can do a relatively same job as Rotom-W. This unban should only happen IF Zapdos gets banned
I know Monotype UU has gotten a lot of "hate", but after MPL it seemed the council did not care to balance Monotype UU; which is not a good way to deal with hate or criticism
Hopefully the tier can be balanced and be a fun experience as Monotype prepares for Sun and Moon

Alright, I thought it would be good sharing my Grass UU team and hopefully it can become a sample. I see the current ones aren't really as reliable for the current metagame, due to the prevalence of types like Fire and Poison, and I believe this team is more adapted to the current metagame since its able to handle said threats more reliably.

This is by far one of my best Grass Monotype UU teams. With its best defensive pokemons gone, offensive variants turned to be by far the best archetype avaliable for it. The team has proven to do very well on its own and it is able to beat common threats/issues in the metagame.
Let's get started with the details:

Leavanny @ Focus Sash
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Sticky Web
- X-Scissor
- Magic Coat
- Leaf Blade

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Suction Cups
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
- Toxic
- Recover

Gourgeist-Super @ Leftovers
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Shadow Sneak
- Synthesis

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
Ability: Overgrow
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Leaf Blade
- Earthquake

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Rock Tomb
- Mach Punch

Celebi @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Earth Power
- Ancient Power
- Giga Drain

With Flying teams getting way less popular in the metagame and the lack of reliable Defoggers in overall, Sticky Web has become a very useful supportish hazard for Grass teams. Teammates can rely on offense from the likes of Breloom, Celebi as well as Mega-Sceptile more effectively thanks to the speed drop, which can be great to handle common disadvantages like Fire teams. It is also a good lead due to its access to Magic Coat: It can bounce back faster taunters as well as other support moves that opposing leads might run. And lastly, Overcoat ensures it stays alive from weather damage, allowing it to safely make use of Focus Sash in the presence of weather inducers and dish out nice amounts of damage to them.

Just like in standard play, Cradily remains as one of the best options avaliable for Grass teams. Its great special bulk, coupled with its access to Recover, Toxic and Stealth Rock, as well as its unique Grass/Rock typing, makes it able to sponge common Fire and Flying moves for the team and wall most offensive special threats. It is by far the most reliable hazard setter avaliable on Grass teams in Monotype UU.

Gourgeist compliments Cradily nicely with its immunity to Fighting and neutrality to Bug and Poison. It ensures Grass teams don't lose easily to Mega-Beedrill and it acts as a great spinblocker for the type, which is great in a metagame on which Rapid Spin remains as the most reliable way of hazard removal. It can also survive a hit from Weavile (a major threat for the type) and check it with Will-O-Wisp. The job as a physical wall is also strongly appreciated by its teammates.

The choice of mega for this team, and for an obvious reason. Mega-Sceptile has a very high speed and decent damage output, allowing it to act as a good late game cleaner/sweeper. I decided to run a physical Swords Dance set on this, and it works surprisingly well due to its unpredictability and the ability to sweep weakened opposing mons. It checks Fire and Dragon teams very well with Earthquake and Outrage, respectively.

Great attack, access to priority and one of the best sleep inducing moves in the game. Not really much to say here: It remains as a great option for Grass teams just like in standard Monotype metagame. Sash Breloom is also one of your main ways to handle several disadvantage matchups, like Ice and Fire, which could be very hard to handle otherwise. With its great power, it appreciates a lot the support given by its teammates (especially Sticky Web to patch up its subpar speed).

Celebi was my last choice for the type due to the prevalence of Fire and Poison teams in this metagame. With an offensive set, it is able to dish out nice chunks of damage with Earth Power and Psychic, breaking through most threats. Although it isn't particularly fast, Celebi appreciates a lot Sticky Web support, which allows it to outspeed faster threats from mentioned types.

Replays: (only one atm):
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-348321983 vs Fire (Tournament finals)

scpinion

I don't mind pushing the reset button on this and starting from scratch since the current version is completely neglected. That said, if we're going to initiate some discussion on Monotype UU again then we need to establish what the goal of the meta is before we start throwing out bans/unbans.

I think we have 2 options:

1) Provide a metagame where the under used types (especially the ones that the Monotype tiering philosophy neglects) are equally as viable as the "top tier" types. This was the original purpose of Mono UU. That is why we have type bans here. It worked to some degree, but everyone has their opinions/perspectives on how the metagame developed.

Moving forward, we would need a strong, dedicated group of players to oversee the development of the meta. This idea only works if the community is invested in the metagame. Unequivocally, it was not last time, despite quite a bit of effort from me and the other two council members. e.g. I implemented the entire metagame into our room bot to facilitate people easily playing the meta on a regular basis in the room.

2) Make this the usage-based sub-tier of standard Monotype. Things are much easier: we have usage stats, we go by them just like in standard tiers. I don't think this idea should focus on balancing types. It is just a place for the Pokemon that don't get used in standard Monotype to see some usage. No type bans. We can have a small council to implement bans based on community feedback. This technically already exists in the OM forum, but no one plays it.

Thoughts?

If we did make this a usage based tier, at what point would we cut off? Like for instance only the top 10% of overused mons on each type? How would we go about it?

scpinion

If we did make this a usage based tier, at what point would we cut off? Like for instance only the top 10% of overused mons on each type? How would we go about it?
I would imagine Smogon's "50% chance to encounter if you play 20 ladder games" (or ~3.4% usage) is the way to go. We augmented that to be 25 games the first go round because the usage cutoff was too high for what we wanted to do with the metagame.

I agree with both your points scp ,on basing it off usage, and then having a small council make bans from community feedback. As well as making sure that all types are balanced. I think quite a few council decisions will need to be made, as just usage wont give anywhere close to a balanced effect. Only concern being that usage changes, and id personally would rather have a permaban list, or atleast one that lasts longer than a month, than something that gets changed quite a lot.

scpinion

I agree with both your points scp ,on basing it off usage, and then having a small council make bans from community feedback. As well as making sure that all types are balanced. I think quite a few council decisions will need to be made, as just usage wont give anywhere close to a balanced effect. Only concern being that usage changes, and id personally would rather have a permaban list, or atleast one that lasts longer than a month, than something that gets changed quite a lot.
I described how all this worked before we stopped maintaining it below. I think this is a good system that addresses most concerns, but (as I said above) it requires the community to be invested in the metagame enough to warrant a group of 3-5 people to devote their time to maintaining it.

At the moment, we don't have a council and I certainly don't have enough time to devote to this to adequately lead it. I will gladly help prepare the stats for another set of people to do it, though.

Goal: All types usable, but with a hard usage-based restriction to dilute the number of top tier pokemon in the metagame.

Usage Stats Stuff: Calculate usage stats by type, not overall usage. For example, Zapdos (Electric) has a different usage stat than Zapdos (Flying). If you have a more than 50% chance to encounter a "species" when playing 25 games on the Monotype ladder, it is banned.

Dealing with volatility: Use Smogon's quick drop/rise idea. In short, major shifts happen once every 3 months. The metagame will likely change at major shifts. Harder cutoffs in months 1 and 2 allow significant changes to the standard metagame to be accounted for without having to wait 3 months. We did this once, but the council died before it could happen again.

I described how all this worked before we stopped maintaining it below. I think this is a good system that addresses most concerns, but (as I said above) it requires the community to be invested in the metagame enough to warrant a group of 3-5 people to devote their time to maintaining it.

At the moment, we don't have a council and I certainly don't have enough time to devote to this to adequately lead it. I will gladly help prepare the stats for another set of people to do it, though.

Goal: All types usable, but with a hard usage-based restriction to dilute the number of top tier pokemon in the metagame.

Usage Stats Stuff: Calculate usage stats by type, not overall usage. For example, Zapdos (Electric) has a different usage stat than Zapdos (Flying). If you have a more than 50% chance to encounter a "species" when playing 25 games on the Monotype ladder, it is banned.

Dealing with volatility: Use Smogon's quick drop/rise idea. In short, major shifts happen once every 3 months. The metagame will likely change at major shifts. Harder cutoffs in months 1 and 2 allow significant changes to the standard metagame to be accounted for without having to wait 3 months. We did this once, but the council died before it could happen again.
The usage stats I believe are a more than adequate way to keep the metagame at its peak performance and when you add in the dealing with volatility section, this would possibly incorporate some variety in as well to keep the the metagame from becoming stale hopefully. If I had the time and better knowledge of UU than I have at the present I would gladly take the reigns and push to make Mono UU great but for the moment I feel if I would be better suited to a more supporting role.

scpinion

Below you will find the updated Mono UU information. Seeing as there isn't a council right now, I figured I would field discussion in this thread before implementing anything onto TLM.

Of the things not banned by usage below, what should we move to BL? Why?

Candidates (feel free to suggest other stuff too):
Volcanion
Mega-Latias
Victini
Mega-Venusaur
...plus everything vid listed?

Usage-based bans:
Code:
bug
Volcarona
Galvantula
Scizor
Forretress
Pinsir-Mega
Heracross
---------------------

dark
no bans this month

dragon
Dragonite
Kyurem-Black
Garchomp
Latios
Hydreigon
Salamence
---------------------

electric
no bans this month

fairy
Azumarill
Klefki
Togekiss
Diancie-Mega
Clefable
---------------------

fighting
Keldeo
Terrakion
Breloom
Medicham-Mega
Cobalion
Infernape
Hawlucha
Heracross
---------------------

fire
Charizard-Mega-Y
Volcanion
Infernape
---------------------

flying
Skarmory
Zapdos
Dragonite
Togekiss
Gyarados-Mega
Landorus-Therian
Charizard-Mega-Y
Landorus
Thundurus
---------------------

ghost
no bans this month

grass
no bans this month

ground
Hippowdon
Excadrill
Landorus
---------------------

ice
no bans this month
normal
Staraptor
Chansey
Porygon2
Diggersby
Lopunny-Mega
Ditto
---------------------

poison
Gengar
---------------------

psychic
Victini
Slowbro
Jirachi
Latios
Mew
Medicham-Mega
Gardevoir-Mega
Meloetta
---------------------

rock
no bans this month

steel
Heatran
Scizor-Mega
Skarmory
Bisharp
Jirachi
Excadrill
Doublade
Magnezone
Ferrothorn
---------------------

water
Azumarill
Keldeo
Politoed
Gyarados-Mega
Swampert-Mega
Kingdra
---------------------

bug: [volcarona, galvantula, scizor, forretress, pinsirite, heracross, ],
dark: [],
dragon: [dragonite, kyuremblack, garchomp, latios, hydreigon, salamence, ],
electric: [],
fairy: [azumarill, klefki, togekiss, diancite, clefable, ],
fighting: [keldeo, terrakion, breloom, medichamite, cobalion, infernape, hawlucha, heracross, ],
fire: [charizarditey, volcanion, infernape ],
flying: [skarmory, zapdos, dragonite, togekiss, gyaradosite, landorustherian, charizarditey, landorus, thundurus, ],
ghost: [],
grass: [],
ground: [hippowdon, excadrill, landorus, ],
ice: [],
normal: [staraptor, chansey, porygon2, diggersby, lopunnite, ditto],
poison: [gengar, ],
psychic: [victini, slowbro, jirachi, latios, mew, medichamite, gardevoirite, meloetta, ],
rock: [],
steel: [heatran, scizorite, skarmory, bisharp, jirachi, excadrill, doublade, magnezone, ferrothorn, ],
water: [azumarill, keldeo, politoed, gyaradosite, swampertite, kingdra, ],
Code:
+ ---- + --------------------------- + --------- +
| Rank | Pokemon                     | Usage %   |
| 1    | Heatran (steel)             |  8.07572% |
| 2    | Victini (psychic)           |  7.83768% |
| 3    | Volcarona (bug)             |  7.42913% |
| 4    | Skarmory (flying)           |  7.42332% |
| 5    | Keldeo (fighting)           |  7.39960% |
| 6    | Scizor-Mega (steel)         |  6.79129% |
| 7    | Terrakion (fighting)        |  6.64485% |
| 8    | Dragonite (dragon)          |  6.56959% |
| 9    | Slowbro (psychic)           |  6.54332% |
| 10   | Skarmory (steel)            |  6.49816% |
| 11   | Galvantula (bug)            |  6.45515% |
| 12   | Kyurem-Black (dragon)       |  6.18545% |
| 13   | Azumarill (water)           |  6.10338% |
| 14   | Breloom (fighting)          |  6.08646% |
| 15   | Zapdos (flying)             |  6.07508% |
| 16   | Dragonite (flying)          |  6.07450% |
| 17   | Medicham-Mega (fighting)    |  5.57745% |
| 18   | Staraptor (normal)          |  5.54603% |
| 19   | Scizor (bug)                |  5.51868% |
| 20   | Garchomp (dragon)           |  5.41695% |
| 21   | Jirachi (psychic)           |  5.16515% |
| 22   | Chansey (normal)            |  4.99092% |
| 23   | Keldeo (water)              |  4.87711% |
| 24   | Forretress (bug)            |  4.81287% |
| 25   | Pinsir-Mega (bug)           |  4.78728% |
| 26   | Heracross (bug)             |  4.66109% |
| 27   | Latios (psychic)            |  4.57695% |
| 28   | Latios (dragon)             |  4.44889% |
| 29   | Hippowdon (ground)          |  4.43614% |
| 30   | Excadrill (ground)          |  4.28329% |
| 31   | Porygon2 (normal)           |  4.27543% |
| 32   | Mew (psychic)               |  4.26007% |
| 33   | Bisharp (steel)             |  4.17204% |
| 34   | Charizard-Mega-Y (fire)     |  4.15671% |
| 35   | Hydreigon (dragon)          |  4.14643% |
| 36   | Medicham-Mega (psychic)     |  4.13980% |
| 37   | Diggersby (normal)          |  4.10526% |
| 38   | Jirachi (steel)             |  4.05050% |
| 39   | Cobalion (fighting)         |  3.99480% |
| 40   | Infernape (fighting)        |  3.99019% |
| 41   | Lopunny-Mega (normal)       |  3.95483% |
| 42   | Togekiss (flying)           |  3.93719% |
| 43   | Politoed (water)            |  3.88458% |
| 44   | Excadrill (steel)           |  3.87584% |
| 45   | Hawlucha (fighting)         |  3.84907% |
| 46   | Azumarill (fairy)           |  3.79630% |
| 47   | Klefki (fairy)              |  3.71503% |
| 48   | Gyarados-Mega (flying)      |  3.65217% |
| 49   | Landorus-Therian (flying)   |  3.62690% |
| 50   | Doublade (steel)            |  3.57407% |
| 51   | Magnezone (steel)           |  3.52652% |
| 52   | Togekiss (fairy)            |  3.44961% |
| 53   | Charizard-Mega-Y (flying)   |  3.44787% |
| 54   | Gyarados-Mega (water)       |  3.44123% |
| 55   | Landorus (ground)           |  3.36247% |
| 56   | Gardevoir-Mega (psychic)    |  3.28968% |
| 57   | Ditto (normal)              |  3.25718% |
| 58   | Heracross (fighting)        |  3.20004% |
| 59   | Swampert-Mega (water)       |  3.15949% |
| 60   | Landorus (flying)           |  3.13787% |
| 61   | Diancie-Mega (fairy)        |  3.13381% |
| 62   | Volcanion (fire)            |  3.09899% |
| 63   | Ferrothorn (steel)          |  3.07441% |
| 64   | Infernape (fire)            |  3.02734% |
| 65   | Thundurus (flying)          |  3.01140% |
| 66   | Clefable (fairy)            |  3.00622% |
| 67   | Kingdra (water)             |  3.00375% |
| 68   | Meloetta (psychic)          |  2.97080% |
| 69   | Gengar (poison)             |  2.87091% |
| 70   | Salamence (dragon)          |  2.79264% |

~~~~~~~~~~~  Mono UU Usage Cutoff  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 71   | Meloetta (normal)           |  2.72054% |
| 72   | Volcanion (water)           |  2.67563% |
| 73   | Ferrothorn (grass)          |  2.62951% |
| 74   | Latias-Mega (dragon)        |  2.60918% |
| 75   | Mamoswine (ground)          |  2.58784% |
| 76   | Pidgeot-Mega (normal)       |  2.58766% |
| 77   | Victini (fire)              |  2.57114% |
| 78   | Venusaur-Mega (grass)       |  2.56681% |
| 79   | Mandibuzz (dark)            |  2.49924% |
| 80   | Heatran (fire)              |  2.49541% |
| 81   | Zapdos (electric)           |  2.47054% |
| 82   | Bisharp (dark)              |  2.45852% |
| 83   | Garchomp-Mega (ground)      |  2.41970% |
| 84   | Rotom-Wash (electric)       |  2.32774% |
| 85   | Venusaur-Mega (poison)      |  2.30403% |
| 86   | Goodra (dragon)             |  2.27978% |
| 87   | Cradily (grass)             |  2.24078% |
| 88   | Gastrodon (ground)          |  2.23369% |
| 89   | Sableye (dark)              |  2.18900% |
| 90   | Gardevoir (psychic)         |  2.18182% |
| 91   | Empoleon (water)            |  2.15873% |
| 92   | Breloom (grass)             |  2.13762% |
| 93   | Armaldo (bug)               |  2.11822% |
| 94   | Gliscor (flying)            |  2.10568% |
| 95   | Torkoal (fire)              |  2.09189% |
| 96   | Starmie (water)             |  2.07093% |
| 97   | Hydreigon (dark)            |  2.04167% |
| 98   | Thundurus (electric)        |  2.01865% |
| 99   | Conkeldurr (fighting)       |  2.01164% |
| 100  | Tentacruel (poison)         |  1.97347% |
| 101  | Rotom-Wash (water)          |  1.96582% |
| 102  | Hoopa-Unbound (psychic)     |  1.95648% |
| 103  | Scolipede (bug)             |  1.95038% |
| 104  | Tyranitar (rock)            |  1.92974% |
| 105  | Terrakion (rock)            |  1.91969% |
| 106  | Manaphy (water)             |  1.91597% |
| 107  | Yanmega (bug)               |  1.90293% |
| 108  | Lanturn (water)             |  1.90030% |
| 109  | Tentacruel (water)          |  1.89143% |
| 110  | Cloyster (water)            |  1.89010% |
| 111  | Magnezone (electric)        |  1.88243% |
| 112  | Dragalge (dragon)           |  1.88175% |
| 113  | Gallade-Mega (fighting)     |  1.87996% |
| 114  | Kyurem-Black (ice)          |  1.84062% |
| 115  | Thundurus-Therian (flying)  |  1.82829% |
| 116  | Serperior (grass)           |  1.82381% |
| 117  | Nidoking (poison)           |  1.81657% |
| 118  | Swampert (water)            |  1.79750% |
| 119  | Mamoswine (ice)             |  1.71391% |
| 120  | Sylveon (fairy)             |  1.70334% |
| 121  | Tyranitar (dark)            |  1.68763% |
| 122  | Gengar (ghost)              |  1.67015% |
| 123  | Avalugg (ice)               |  1.65194% |
| 124  | Rotom-Heat (fire)           |  1.63783% |
| 125  | Volcarona (fire)            |  1.61959% |
| 126  | Drapion (poison)            |  1.60687% |
| 127  | Ampharos-Mega (electric)    |  1.59574% |
| 128  | Darmanitan (fire)           |  1.58323% |
| 129  | Seismitoad (ground)         |  1.53103% |
| 130  | Latias (dragon)             |  1.52802% |
| 131  | Alakazam (psychic)          |  1.51420% |
| 132  | Garchomp (ground)           |  1.48536% |
| 133  | Empoleon (steel)            |  1.48275% |
| 134  | Chandelure (ghost)          |  1.46915% |
| 135  | Metagross (psychic)         |  1.46839% |
| 136  | Porygon-Z (normal)          |  1.45697% |
| 137  | Weavile (dark)              |  1.43562% |
| 138  | Golurk (ghost)              |  1.39776% |
| 139  | Scolipede (poison)          |  1.38457% |
| 140  | Weavile (ice)               |  1.37994% |
| 141  | Shuckle (rock)              |  1.34325% |
| 142  | Omastar (rock)              |  1.31895% |
| 143  | Gardevoir (fairy)           |  1.31024% |
| 144  | Crobat (poison)             |  1.30434% |
| 145  | Cradily (rock)              |  1.30276% |
| 146  | Arcanine (fire)             |  1.28871% |
| 147  | Raikou (electric)           |  1.28644% |
| 148  | Diancie-Mega (rock)         |  1.28612% |
| 149  | Gallade-Mega (psychic)      |  1.27549% |
| 150  | Garchomp-Mega (dragon)      |  1.27161% |
| 151  | Heracross-Mega (bug)        |  1.27049% |
| 152  | Lucario (fighting)          |  1.26953% |
| 153  | Nidoqueen (poison)          |  1.26694% |
| 154  | Klefki (steel)              |  1.26322% |
| 155  | Sableye (ghost)             |  1.24793% |
| 156  | Latias (psychic)            |  1.24781% |
| 157  | Jellicent (ghost)           |  1.24566% |
| 158  | Rhyperior (rock)            |  1.23429% |
| 159  | Entei (fire)                |  1.23399% |
| 160  | Shuckle (bug)               |  1.22461% |
| 161  | Sharpedo-Mega (water)       |  1.21806% |
| 162  | Scizor-Mega (bug)           |  1.20098% |
| 163  | Cloyster (ice)              |  1.18369% |
| 164  | Whimsicott (grass)          |  1.18145% |
| 165  | Latios-Mega (dragon)        |  1.15390% |
| 166  | Tornadus-Therian (flying)   |  1.14047% |
| 167  | Starmie (psychic)           |  1.11810% |
| 168  | Heliolisk (normal)          |  1.11098% |
| 169  | Froslass (ice)              |  1.10788% |
| 170  | Deoxys-Speed (psychic)      |  1.09517% |
| 171  | Hawlucha (flying)           |  1.08445% |
| 172  | Slowbro (water)             |  1.07284% |
| 173  | Manectric-Mega (electric)   |  1.07122% |
| 174  | Pidgeot-Mega (flying)       |  1.05136% |
| 175  | Snorlax (normal)            |  1.02974% |
| 176  | Skuntank (poison)           |  1.02400% |
| 177  | Quagsire (water)            |  1.01302% |
| 178  | Rotom-Mow (grass)           |  1.00257% |
| 179  | Umbreon (dark)              |  0.98590% |
| 180  | Gyarados (water)            |  0.98452% |
| 181  | Gyarados (flying)           |  0.98167% |
| 182  | Nidoking (ground)           |  0.97683% |
| 183  | Lucario (steel)             |  0.97416% |
| 184  | Electivire (electric)       |  0.96079% |
| 185  | Staraptor (flying)          |  0.94002% |
| 186  | Aurorus (ice)               |  0.93583% |
| 187  | Machamp (fighting)          |  0.92584% |
| 188  | Espeon (psychic)            |  0.90373% |
| 189  | Smeargle (normal)           |  0.89835% |
| 190  | Scrafty (fighting)          |  0.89659% |
| 191  | Haxorus (dragon)            |  0.87341% |
| 192  | Sharpedo-Mega (dark)        |  0.86288% |
| 193  | Doublade (ghost)            |  0.85472% |
| 194  | Weezing (poison)            |  0.85068% |
| 195  | Whimsicott (fairy)          |  0.85003% |
| 196  | Tyranitar-Mega (dark)       |  0.84260% |
| 197  | Aerodactyl (flying)         |  0.83213% |
| 198  | Krookodile (ground)         |  0.83112% |
| 199  | Landorus-Therian (ground)   |  0.82570% |
| 200  | Azelf (psychic)             |  0.82528% |
| 201  | Gliscor (ground)            |  0.82494% |
| 202  | Gardevoir-Mega (fairy)      |  0.82312% |
| 203  | Hoopa-Unbound (dark)        |  0.81795% |
| 204  | Chandelure (fire)           |  0.81116% |
| 205  | Slurpuff (fairy)            |  0.80245% |
| 206  | Abomasnow-Mega (ice)        |  0.80218% |
| 207  | Beedrill-Mega (poison)      |  0.80210% |
| 208  | Vivillon (bug)              |  0.78774% |
| 209  | Houndoom-Mega (dark)        |  0.77043% |
| 210  | Galvantula (electric)       |  0.75933% |
| 211  | Banette-Mega (ghost)        |  0.74302% |
| 212  | Glalie-Mega (ice)           |  0.72712% |
| 213  | Aerodactyl-Mega (flying)    |  0.71024% |
| 214  | Latias-Mega (psychic)       |  0.70996% |
| 215  | Ninetales (fire)            |  0.70102% |
| 216  | Heracross-Mega (fighting)   |  0.69673% |
| 217  | Celebi (grass)              |  0.69439% |
| 218  | Suicune (water)             |  0.67328% |
| 219  | Gothitelle (psychic)        |  0.67236% |
| 220  | Crustle (bug)               |  0.67155% |
| 221  | Ludicolo (water)            |  0.67129% |
| 222  | Eelektross (electric)       |  0.66957% |
| 223  | Deoxys-Defense (psychic)    |  0.66205% |
| 224  | Salamence (flying)          |  0.64073% |
| 225  | Crawdaunt (dark)            |  0.63993% |
| 226  | Malamar (psychic)           |  0.63600% |
| 227  | Kingdra (dragon)            |  0.62961% |
| 228  | Krookodile (dark)           |  0.62497% |
| 229  | Luxray (electric)           |  0.61474% |
| 230  | Honchkrow (flying)          |  0.60362% |
| 231  | Aggron-Mega (rock)          |  0.60334% |
| 232  | Toxicroak (fighting)        |  0.59726% |
| 233  | Tyrantrum (dragon)          |  0.59241% |
| 234  | Miltank (normal)            |  0.57144% |
| 235  | Durant (steel)              |  0.57111% |
| 236  | Hitmonlee (fighting)        |  0.56716% |
| 237  | Wobbuffet (psychic)         |  0.56198% |
| 238  | Zygarde (ground)            |  0.55874% |
| 239  | Absol-Mega (dark)           |  0.55117% |
| 240  | Metagross (steel)           |  0.55040% |
| 241  | Seismitoad (water)          |  0.54364% |
| 242  | Honchkrow (dark)            |  0.53974% |
| 243  | Cresselia (psychic)         |  0.53120% |
| 244  | Alakazam-Mega (psychic)     |  0.51990% |
| 245  | Gallade (psychic)           |  0.51759% |
| 246  | Toxicroak (poison)          |  0.50610% |
| 247  | Gourgeist-Super (ghost)     |  0.50094% |
| 248  | Lapras (ice)                |  0.49769% |
| 249  | Diggersby (ground)          |  0.49508% |
| 250  | Zoroark (dark)              |  0.48382% |
| 251  | Noivern (dragon)            |  0.48198% |
| 252  | Trevenant (grass)           |  0.47696% |
| 253  | Meowstic (psychic)          |  0.47408% |
| 254  | Beedrill-Mega (bug)         |  0.47024% |
| 255  | Blastoise-Mega (water)      |  0.46729% |
| 256  | Crawdaunt (water)           |  0.46287% |
| 257  | Amoonguss (poison)          |  0.46245% |
| 258  | Camerupt-Mega (ground)      |  0.45371% |
| 259  | Hitmontop (fighting)        |  0.45037% |
| 260  | Shiftry (grass)             |  0.44970% |
| 261  | Exploud (normal)            |  0.44695% |
| 262  | Cinccino (normal)           |  0.42603% |
| 263  | Tyrantrum (rock)            |  0.41482% |
| 264  | Cofagrigus (ghost)          |  0.41476% |
| 265  | Pyroar (normal)             |  0.40398% |
| 266  | Alomomola (water)           |  0.40156% |
| 267  | Ambipom (normal)            |  0.39860% |
| 268  | Drapion (dark)              |  0.38732% |
| 269  | Quagsire (ground)           |  0.38605% |
| 270  | Medicham (psychic)          |  0.38147% |
| 271  | Celebi (psychic)            |  0.38135% |
| 272  | Chesnaught (fighting)       |  0.37374% |
| 273  | Dragalge (poison)           |  0.37192% |
| 274  | Yanmega (flying)            |  0.37109% |
| 275  | Ludicolo (grass)            |  0.35554% |
| 276  | Walrein (ice)               |  0.35481% |
| 277  | Aerodactyl (rock)           |  0.35347% |
| 278  | Aerodactyl-Mega (rock)      |  0.34417% |
| 279  | Druddigon (dragon)          |  0.34395% |
| 280  | Mandibuzz (flying)          |  0.34248% |
| 281  | Florges (fairy)             |  0.33721% |
| 282  | Milotic (water)             |  0.33152% |
| 283  | Trevenant (ghost)           |  0.32855% |
| 284  | Aggron-Mega (steel)         |  0.32624% |
| 285  | Crobat (flying)             |  0.32519% |
| 286  | Scizor (steel)              |  0.32379% |
| 287  | Pangoro (fighting)          |  0.32205% |
| 288  | Reuniclus (psychic)         |  0.32056% |
| 289  | Blissey (normal)            |  0.31778% |
| 290  | Durant (bug)                |  0.31488% |
| 291  | Cobalion (steel)            |  0.31213% |
| 292  | Piloswine (ice)             |  0.31153% |
| 293  | Bronzong (steel)            |  0.30994% |
| 294  | Froslass (ghost)            |  0.30862% |
| 295  | Zygarde (dragon)            |  0.30095% |
| 296  | Staravia (normal)           |  0.30021% |
| 297  | Roserade (grass)            |  0.29908% |
| 298  | Kabutops (water)            |  0.29686% |
| 299  | Jolteon (electric)          |  0.29473% |
| 300  | Granbull (fairy)            |  0.29451% |
| 301  | Mawile (fairy)              |  0.28966% |
| 302  | Steelix-Mega (ground)       |  0.27604% |
| 303  | Thundurus-Therian (electric) |  0.26767% |
| 304  | Feraligatr (water)          |  0.26469% |
| 305  | Rotom-Frost (ice)           |  0.26293% |
| 306  | Sharpedo (dark)             |  0.25565% |
| 307  | Aurorus (rock)              |  0.25493% |
| 308  | Fletchinder (fire)          |  0.25298% |
| 309  | Slaking (normal)            |  0.25045% |
| 310  | Sceptile-Mega (grass)       |  0.24294% |
| 311  | Torterra (ground)           |  0.24128% |
| 312  | Hoopa (ghost)               |  0.23886% |
| 313  | Moltres (fire)              |  0.23617% |
| 314  | Vaporeon (water)            |  0.23258% |
| 315  | Claydol (psychic)           |  0.23234% |
| 316  | Combusken (fighting)        |  0.23160% |
| 317  | Tauros (normal)             |  0.23106% |
| 318  | Nidoqueen (ground)          |  0.23087% |
| 319  | Bronzong (psychic)          |  0.22549% |
| 320  | Diancie (fairy)             |  0.22545% |
| 321  | Forretress (steel)          |  0.21924% |
| 322  | Noivern (flying)            |  0.21739% |
| 323  | Chatot (normal)             |  0.21425% |
| 324  | Gourgeist-Super (grass)     |  0.21012% |
| 325  | Spiritomb (dark)            |  0.21007% |
| 326  | Golem (rock)                |  0.20908% |
| 327  | Swampert-Mega (ground)      |  0.20730% |
| 328  | Malamar (dark)              |  0.20677% |
| 329  | Mienshao (fighting)         |  0.20584% |
| 330  | Scrafty (dark)              |  0.20519% |
| 331  | Delphox (psychic)           |  0.20397% |
| 332  | Regice (ice)                |  0.20393% |
| 333  | Sigilyph (psychic)          |  0.19971% |
| 334  | Articuno (ice)              |  0.19818% |
| 335  | Kecleon (normal)            |  0.19805% |
| 336  | Glaceon (ice)               |  0.19554% |
| 337  | Houndoom-Mega (fire)        |  0.19529% |
| 338  | Archeops (rock)             |  0.18321% |
| 339  | Delphox (fire)              |  0.18233% |
| 340  | Omastar (water)             |  0.18110% |
| 341  | Diancie (rock)              |  0.18049% |
| 342  | Rotom-Mow (electric)        |  0.18048% |
| 343  | Xatu (flying)               |  0.17847% |
| 344  | Emboar (fire)               |  0.17616% |
| 345  | Drifblim (ghost)            |  0.17479% |
| 346  | Jellicent (water)           |  0.17454% |
| 347  | Articuno (flying)           |  0.17436% |
| 348  | Shedinja (bug)              |  0.17205% |
| 349  | Emboar (fighting)           |  0.17022% |
| 350  | Roserade (poison)           |  0.16601% |
| 351  | Jynx (ice)                  |  0.16369% |
| 352  | Audino-Mega (normal)        |  0.15931% |
| 353  | Gastrodon (water)           |  0.15757% |
| 354  | Amoonguss (grass)           |  0.15675% |
| 355  | Golbat (poison)             |  0.15634% |
| 356  | Spiritomb (ghost)           |  0.15577% |
| 357  | Murkrow (dark)              |  0.15341% |
| 358  | Stunfisk (electric)         |  0.15111% |
| 359  | Golem (ground)              |  0.14923% |
| 360  | Armaldo (rock)              |  0.14899% |
| 361  | Sigilyph (flying)           |  0.14748% |
| 362  | Scyther (bug)               |  0.14681% |
| 363  | Slowking (water)            |  0.14087% |
| 364  | Registeel (steel)           |  0.14044% |
| 365  | Moltres (flying)            |  0.13742% |
| 366  | Poliwrath (fighting)        |  0.13719% |
| 367  | Venomoth (bug)              |  0.13667% |
| 368  | Mismagius (ghost)           |  0.13662% |
| 369  | Accelgor (bug)              |  0.13461% |
| 370  | Ariados (poison)            |  0.13292% |
| 371  | Lanturn (electric)          |  0.12962% |
| 372  | Furfrou (normal)            |  0.12688% |
| 373  | Dusclops (ghost)            |  0.12595% |
| 374  | Tornadus (flying)           |  0.12528% |
| 375  | Clawitzer (water)           |  0.12511% |
| 376  | Blastoise (water)           |  0.12432% |
| 377  | Abomasnow (ice)             |  0.12413% |
| 378  | Swellow (normal)            |  0.12146% |
| 379  | Dugtrio (ground)            |  0.12101% |
| 380  | Sharpedo (water)            |  0.12052% |
| 381  | Fletchinder (flying)        |  0.11947% |
| 382  | Flygon (dragon)             |  0.11874% |
| 383  | Venomoth (poison)           |  0.11798% |
| 384  | Ursaring (normal)           |  0.11589% |
| 385  | Steelix-Mega (steel)        |  0.11346% |
| 386  | Zangoose (normal)           |  0.11298% |
| 387  | Kabutops (rock)             |  0.11170% |
| 388  | Tangrowth (grass)           |  0.11150% |
| 389  | Muk (poison)                |  0.11121% |
| 390  | Archeops (flying)           |  0.10976% |
| 391  | Uxie (psychic)              |  0.10880% |
| 392  | Gallade (fighting)          |  0.10759% |
| 393  | Heliolisk (electric)        |  0.10518% |
| 394  | Torterra (grass)            |  0.10445% |
| 395  | Liepard (dark)              |  0.10438% |
| 396  | Escavalier (bug)            |  0.10429% |
| 397  | Chatot (flying)             |  0.10380% |
| 398  | Houndoom (dark)             |  0.10235% |
| 399  | Virizion (fighting)         |  0.10061% |
| 400  | Tyranitar-Mega (rock)       |  0.09990% |
| 401  | Raichu (electric)           |  0.09859% |
| 402  | Kyurem (ice)                |  0.09765% |
| 403  | Volbeat (bug)               |  0.09684% |
| 404  | Kingler (water)             |  0.09614% |
| 405  | Braviary (normal)           |  0.09508% |
| 406  | Swellow (flying)            |  0.09338% |
| 407  | Swampert (ground)           |  0.08941% |
| 408  | Typhlosion (fire)           |  0.08904% |
| 409  | Dusknoir (ghost)            |  0.08879% |
| 410  | Chesnaught (grass)          |  0.08725% |
| 411  | Kangaskhan (normal)         |  0.08677% |
| 412  | Donphan (ground)            |  0.08614% |
| 413  | Xatu (psychic)              |  0.08600% |
| 414  | Drifblim (flying)           |  0.08550% |
| 415  | Aggron (steel)              |  0.08467% |
| 416  | Cryogonal (ice)             |  0.08425% |
| 417  | Rampardos (rock)            |  0.08407% |
| 418  | Lapras (water)              |  0.08393% |
| 419  | Pikachu (electric)          |  0.08358% |
| 420  | Magmortar (fire)            |  0.08309% |
| 421  | Exeggutor (grass)           |  0.08151% |
| 422  | Sawk (fighting)             |  0.08118% |
| 423  | Carracosta (rock)           |  0.07977% |
| 424  | Rhydon (rock)               |  0.07975% |
| 425  | Scyther (flying)            |  0.07960% |
| 426  | Shedinja (ghost)            |  0.07910% |
| 427  | Swoobat (psychic)           |  0.07896% |
| 428  | Flareon (fire)              |  0.07871% |
| 429  | Flygon (ground)             |  0.07766% |
| 430  | Carbink (fairy)             |  0.07547% |
| 431  | Mantine (flying)            |  0.07249% |
| 432  | Kyurem (dragon)             |  0.07243% |
| 433  | Carracosta (water)          |  0.07171% |
| 434  | Cacturne (dark)             |  0.07152% |
| 435  | Corsola (rock)              |  0.07120% |
| 436  | Qwilfish (poison)           |  0.07074% |
| 437  | Golurk (ground)             |  0.07052% |
| 438  | Slowking (psychic)          |  0.06929% |
| 439  | Regirock (rock)             |  0.06925% |
| 440  | Vivillon (flying)           |  0.06915% |
| 441  | Wigglytuff (normal)         |  0.06914% |
| 442  | Cacturne (grass)            |  0.06892% |
| 443  | Medicham (fighting)         |  0.06865% |
| 444  | Magneton (electric)         |  0.06666% |
| 445  | Magneton (steel)            |  0.06665% |
| 446  | Sawsbuck (normal)           |  0.06639% |
| 447  | Pinsir (bug)                |  0.06556% |
| 448  | Regigigas (normal)          |  0.06469% |
| 449  | Rotom-Heat (electric)       |  0.06436% |
| 450  | Skuntank (dark)             |  0.06426% |
| 451  | Hitmonchan (fighting)       |  0.06365% |
| 452  | Dedenne (electric)          |  0.06350% |
| 453  | Virizion (grass)            |  0.06150% |
| 454  | Braviary (flying)           |  0.06125% |
| 455  | Solrock (rock)              |  0.05976% |
| 456  | Sceptile (grass)            |  0.05955% |
| 457  | Shiftry (dark)              |  0.05863% |
| 458  | Magcargo (rock)             |  0.05823% |
| 459  | Exeggutor (psychic)         |  0.05659% |
| 460  | Camerupt-Mega (fire)        |  0.05638% |
| 461  | Relicanth (water)           |  0.05566% |
| 462  | Probopass (steel)           |  0.05559% |
| 463  | Rhyperior (ground)          |  0.05552% |
| 464  | Rapidash (fire)             |  0.05499% |
| 465  | Stunfisk (ground)           |  0.05498% |
| 466  | Hariyama (fighting)         |  0.05141% |
| 467  | Delibird (ice)              |  0.05131% |
| 468  | Shaymin (grass)             |  0.05034% |
| 469  | Pangoro (dark)              |  0.05029% |
| 470  | Poliwrath (water)           |  0.05007% |
| 471  | Rotom (ghost)               |  0.04969% |
| 472  | Ninjask (bug)               |  0.04958% |
| 473  | Claydol (ground)            |  0.04955% |
| 474  | Floatzel (water)            |  0.04919% |
| 475  | Aggron (rock)               |  0.04850% |
| 476  | Swanna (water)              |  0.04769% |
| 477  | Latios-Mega (psychic)       |  0.04760% |
| 478  | Linoone (normal)            |  0.04740% |
| 479  | Crustle (rock)              |  0.04533% |
| 480  | Steelix (steel)             |  0.04330% |
| 481  | Persian (normal)            |  0.04289% |
| 482  | Camerupt (fire)             |  0.04283% |
| 483  | Vileplume (poison)          |  0.04231% |
| 484  | Gigalith (rock)             |  0.04204% |
| 485  | Sandslash (ground)          |  0.04099% |
| 486  | Vanilluxe (ice)             |  0.04084% |
| 487  | Charizard (fire)            |  0.04083% |
| 488  | Parasect (bug)              |  0.04075% |
| 489  | Raticate (normal)           |  0.04055% |
| 490  | Vespiquen (bug)             |  0.04040% |
| 491  | Dedenne (fairy)             |  0.04013% |
| 492  | Hoopa (psychic)             |  0.03961% |
| 493  | Lopunny (normal)            |  0.03954% |
| 494  | Leavanny (bug)              |  0.03932% |
| 495  | Togetic (flying)            |  0.03815% |
| 496  | Primeape (fighting)         |  0.03780% |
| 497  | Klinklang (steel)           |  0.03773% |
| 498  | Probopass (rock)            |  0.03772% |
| 499  | Victreebel (grass)          |  0.03755% |
| 500  | Bouffalant (normal)         |  0.03747% |
| 501  | Jumpluff (grass)            |  0.03725% |
| 502  | Togetic (fairy)             |  0.03715% |
| 503  | Lilligant (grass)           |  0.03662% |
| 504  | Magcargo (fire)             |  0.03662% |
| 505  | Relicanth (rock)            |  0.03593% |
| 506  | Bastiodon (rock)            |  0.03592% |
| 507  | Emolga (flying)             |  0.03589% |
| 508  | Venusaur (grass)            |  0.03570% |
| 509  | Pyroar (fire)               |  0.03558% |
| 510  | Throh (fighting)            |  0.03537% |
| 511  | Lunatone (rock)             |  0.03533% |
| 512  | Mr. Mime (fairy)            |  0.03464% |
| 513  | Leafeon (grass)             |  0.03437% |
| 514  | Arbok (poison)              |  0.03347% |
| 515  | Murkrow (flying)            |  0.03306% |
| 516  | Barbaracle (water)          |  0.03262% |
| 517  | Surskit (water)             |  0.03243% |
| 518  | Charizard (flying)          |  0.03239% |
| 519  | Electrode (electric)        |  0.03129% |
| 520  | Altaria (dragon)            |  0.03123% |
| 521  | Stoutland (normal)          |  0.03105% |
| 522  | Tropius (flying)            |  0.03084% |
| 523  | Vileplume (grass)           |  0.03077% |
| 524  | Houndoom (fire)             |  0.03037% |
| 525  | Leavanny (grass)            |  0.02985% |
| 526  | Barbaracle (rock)           |  0.02981% |
| 527  | Abomasnow-Mega (grass)      |  0.02979% |
| 528  | Lickilicky (normal)         |  0.02959% |
| 529  | Qwilfish (water)            |  0.02940% |
| 530  | Rotom-Fan (flying)          |  0.02924% |
| 531  | Escavalier (steel)          |  0.02917% |
| 532  | Masquerain (bug)            |  0.02901% |
| 533  | Gothorita (psychic)         |  0.02856% |
| 534  | Bellossom (grass)           |  0.02819% |
| 535  | Sudowoodo (rock)            |  0.02805% |
| 536  | Wynaut (psychic)            |  0.02786% |
| 537  | Mr. Mime (psychic)          |  0.02785% |
| 538  | Abomasnow (grass)           |  0.02784% |
| 539  | Dustox (bug)                |  0.02720% |
| 540  | Venusaur (poison)           |  0.02650% |
| 541  | Swoobat (flying)            |  0.02583% |
| 542  | Illumise (bug)              |  0.02579% |
| 543  | Emolga (electric)           |  0.02537% |
| 544  | Meganium (grass)            |  0.02503% |
| 545  | Wigglytuff (fairy)          |  0.02496% |
| 546  | Absol (dark)                |  0.02481% |
| 547  | Seaking (water)             |  0.02454% |
| 548  | Girafarig (normal)          |  0.02375% |
| 549  | Aromatisse (fairy)          |  0.02337% |
| 550  | Zebstrika (electric)        |  0.02298% |
| 551  | Marowak (ground)            |  0.02242% |
| 552  | Audino (normal)             |  0.02235% |
| 553  | Mantine (water)             |  0.02211% |
| 554  | Jynx (psychic)              |  0.02208% |
| 555  | Electabuzz (electric)       |  0.02203% |
| 556  | Tangela (grass)             |  0.02117% |
| 557  | Golbat (flying)             |  0.02088% |
| 558  | Piloswine (ground)          |  0.02070% |
| 559  | Tropius (grass)             |  0.02068% |
| 560  | Combusken (fire)            |  0.02036% |
| 561  | Frogadier (water)           |  0.02005% |
| 562  | Bibarel (normal)            |  0.01949% |
| 563  | Wartortle (water)           |  0.01918% |
| 564  | Hypno (psychic)             |  0.01907% |
| 565  | Rotom-Frost (electric)      |  0.01898% |
| 566  | Wailord (water)             |  0.01889% |
| 567  | Garbodor (poison)           |  0.01846% |
| 568  | Butterfree (bug)            |  0.01834% |
| 569  | Ninjask (flying)            |  0.01781% |
| 570  | Whiscash (water)            |  0.01774% |
| 571  | Gligar (flying)             |  0.01748% |
| 572  | Rotom-Fan (electric)        |  0.01732% |
| 573  | Venonat (bug)               |  0.01703% |
| 574  | Shelgon (dragon)            |  0.01667% |
| 575  | Steelix (ground)            |  0.01634% |
| 576  | Noctowl (normal)            |  0.01579% |
| 577  | Gorebyss (water)            |  0.01540% |
| 578  | Musharna (psychic)          |  0.01475% |
| 579  | Noctowl (flying)            |  0.01464% |
| 580  | Beheeyem (psychic)          |  0.01456% |
| 581  | Camerupt (ground)           |  0.01449% |
| 582  | Dodrio (normal)             |  0.01429% |
| 583  | Rotom (electric)            |  0.01423% |
| 584  | Jumpluff (flying)           |  0.01400% |
| 585  | Purugly (normal)            |  0.01377% |
| 586  | Mawile (steel)              |  0.01299% |
| 587  | Numel (fire)                |  0.01273% |
| 588  | Rhydon (ground)             |  0.01268% |
| 589  | Gourgeist (ghost)           |  0.01248% |
| 590  | Huntail (water)             |  0.01247% |
| 591  | Onix (rock)                 |  0.01242% |
| 592  | Girafarig (psychic)         |  0.01235% |
| 593  | Riolu (fighting)            |  0.01217% |
| 594  | Gurdurr (fighting)          |  0.01195% |
| 595  | Gourgeist-Large (ghost)     |  0.01186% |
| 596  | Dunsparce (normal)          |  0.01151% |
| 597  | Masquerain (flying)         |  0.01145% |
| 598  | Beartic (ice)               |  0.01127% |
| 599  | Dragonair (dragon)          |  0.01085% |
| 600  | Unfezant (flying)           |  0.01083% |
| 601  | Aron (steel)                |  0.01038% |
| 602  | Bastiodon (steel)           |  0.01020% |
| 603  | Beautifly (bug)             |  0.01018% |
| 604  | Munchlax (normal)           |  0.01012% |
| 605  | Rattata (normal)            |  0.00988% |
| 606  | Kricketune (bug)            |  0.00943% |
| 607  | Altaria (flying)            |  0.00934% |
| 608  | Pachirisu (electric)        |  0.00933% |
| 609  | Sawsbuck (grass)            |  0.00930% |
| 610  | Castform (normal)           |  0.00927% |
| 611  | Gogoat (grass)              |  0.00899% |
| 612  | Machoke (fighting)          |  0.00899% |
| 613  | Bibarel (water)             |  0.00891% |
| 614  | Furret (normal)             |  0.00885% |
| 615  | Gligar (ground)             |  0.00880% |
| 616  | Carbink (rock)              |  0.00878% |
| 617  | Swalot (poison)             |  0.00851% |
| 618  | Dewgong (ice)               |  0.00845% |
| 619  | Grumpig (psychic)           |  0.00835% |
| 620  | Aron (rock)                 |  0.00824% |
| 621  | Simisage (grass)            |  0.00822% |
| 622  | Butterfree (flying)         |  0.00816% |
| 623  | Ariados (bug)               |  0.00816% |
| 624  | Delibird (flying)           |  0.00794% |
| 625  | Solrock (psychic)           |  0.00793% |
| 626  | Finneon (water)             |  0.00789% |
| 627  | Dustox (poison)             |  0.00782% |
| 628  | Misdreavus (ghost)          |  0.00780% |
| 629  | Zweilous (dragon)           |  0.00779% |
| 630  | Swanna (flying)             |  0.00754% |
| 631  | Ledian (bug)                |  0.00754% |
| 632  | Golduck (water)             |  0.00752% |
| 633  | Walrein (water)             |  0.00743% |
| 634  | Sneasel (ice)               |  0.00727% |
| 635  | Wormadam-Sandy (bug)        |  0.00714% |
| 636  | Gourgeist (grass)           |  0.00708% |
| 637  | Victreebel (poison)         |  0.00706% |
| 638  | Mesprit (psychic)           |  0.00691% |
| 639  | Pineco (bug)                |  0.00682% |
| 640  | Nosepass (rock)             |  0.00679% |
| 641  | Braixen (fire)              |  0.00677% |
| 642  | Pelipper (flying)           |  0.00659% |
| 643  | Haunter (poison)            |  0.00649% |
| 644  | Seviper (poison)            |  0.00649% |
| 645  | Anorith (bug)               |  0.00638% |
| 646  | Fearow (flying)             |  0.00636% |
| 647  | empty (normal)              |  0.00627% |
| 648  | Hippopotas (ground)         |  0.00625% |
| 649  | Ekans (poison)              |  0.00611% |
| 650  | Starly (normal)             |  0.00581% |
| 651  | Ampharos (electric)         |  0.00572% |
| 652  | Haunter (ghost)             |  0.00571% |
| 653  | Staravia (flying)           |  0.00570% |
| 654  | Spinda (normal)             |  0.00561% |
| 655  | Pelipper (water)            |  0.00539% |
| 656  | Dodrio (flying)             |  0.00521% |
| 657  | Stantler (normal)           |  0.00515% |
| 658  | Cottonee (fairy)            |  0.00511% |
| 659  | Clefairy (fairy)            |  0.00501% |
| 660  | Tentacool (poison)          |  0.00499% |
| 661  | Samurott (water)            |  0.00493% |
| 662  | Mantyke (flying)            |  0.00489% |
| 663  | Basculin (water)            |  0.00470% |
| 664  | Sneasel (dark)              |  0.00439% |
| 665  | empty (fighting)            |  0.00426% |
| 666  | Pawniard (steel)            |  0.00424% |
| 667  | Farfetch'd (flying)         |  0.00424% |
| 668  | Mothim (bug)                |  0.00415% |
| 669  | Heatmor (fire)              |  0.00408% |
| 670  | Roselia (grass)             |  0.00407% |
| 671  | Klang (steel)               |  0.00401% |
| 672  | Metang (steel)              |  0.00398% |
| 673  | Octillery (water)           |  0.00393% |
| 674  | Cottonee (grass)            |  0.00389% |
| 675  | Pidgeot (normal)            |  0.00387% |
| 676  | Parasect (grass)            |  0.00371% |
| 677  | Dewgong (water)             |  0.00360% |
| 678  | Beedrill (bug)              |  0.00343% |
| 679  | Nuzleaf (grass)             |  0.00339% |
| 680  | Ferroseed (steel)           |  0.00337% |
| 681  | Zweilous (dark)             |  0.00337% |
| 682  | Prinplup (water)            |  0.00336% |
| 683  | empty (dragon)              |  0.00331% |
| 684  | Mightyena (dark)            |  0.00331% |
| 685  | Monferno (fighting)         |  0.00330% |
| 686  | Vespiquen (flying)          |  0.00330% |
| 687  | Fearow (normal)             |  0.00319% |
| 688  | Jigglypuff (fairy)          |  0.00313% |
| 689  | empty (water)               |  0.00307% |
| 690  | Whiscash (ground)           |  0.00304% |
| 691  | Swadloon (grass)            |  0.00293% |
| 692  | Monferno (fire)             |  0.00292% |
| 693  | Gourgeist-Small (ghost)     |  0.00291% |
| 694  | Vigoroth (normal)           |  0.00275% |
| 695  | Unfezant (normal)           |  0.00275% |
| 696  | Lunatone (psychic)          |  0.00268% |
| 697  | Whirlipede (bug)            |  0.00265% |
| 698  | Magmar (fire)               |  0.00263% |
| 699  | Bayleef (grass)             |  0.00261% |
| 700  | Beautifly (flying)          |  0.00257% |
| 701  | Gothita (psychic)           |  0.00257% |
| 702  | Fraxure (dragon)            |  0.00246% |
| 703  | Stunky (dark)               |  0.00239% |
| 704  | Eevee (normal)              |  0.00236% |
| 705  | Koffing (poison)            |  0.00235% |
| 706  | Lickitung (normal)          |  0.00231% |
| 707  | Gourgeist-Small (grass)     |  0.00229% |
| 708  | Simisear (fire)             |  0.00224% |
| 709  | Sliggoo (dragon)            |  0.00219% |
| 710  | Pawniard (dark)             |  0.00210% |
| 711  | Whirlipede (poison)         |  0.00206% |
| 712  | Wormadam-Trash (bug)        |  0.00206% |
| 713  | Krokorok (dark)             |  0.00201% |
| 714  | Carvanha (dark)             |  0.00201% |
| 715  | Wormadam-Trash (steel)      |  0.00200% |
| 716  | Banette (ghost)             |  0.00200% |
| 717  | empty (dark)                |  0.00193% |
| 718  | Gabite (dragon)             |  0.00188% |
| 719  | Slowpoke (psychic)          |  0.00176% |
| 720  | empty (electric)            |  0.00173% |
| 721  | Sealeo (water)              |  0.00172% |
| 722  | Pupitar (ground)            |  0.00168% |
| 723  | Wormadam-Sandy (ground)     |  0.00166% |
| 724  | Spheal (water)              |  0.00166% |
| 725  | Manectric (electric)        |  0.00164% |
| 726  | empty (ice)                 |  0.00158% |
| 727  | Pignite (fire)              |  0.00149% |
| 728  | Baltoy (psychic)            |  0.00148% |
| 729  | Shelmet (bug)               |  0.00144% |
| 730  | Swadloon (bug)              |  0.00142% |
| 731  | Sandshrew (ground)          |  0.00139% |
| 732  | Sandile (dark)              |  0.00138% |
| 733  | Duosion (psychic)           |  0.00133% |
| 734  | Chimecho (psychic)          |  0.00133% |
| 735  | Bronzor (psychic)           |  0.00132% |
| 736  | Clamperl (water)            |  0.00130% |
| 737  | Pupitar (rock)              |  0.00129% |
| 738  | Yanma (bug)                 |  0.00127% |
| 739  | Simipour (water)            |  0.00127% |
| 740  | Plusle (electric)           |  0.00126% |
| 741  | empty (fire)                |  0.00125% |
| 742  | Onix (ground)               |  0.00125% |
| 743  | Gastly (ghost)              |  0.00124% |
| 744  | Lileep (rock)               |  0.00124% |
| 745  | Taillow (normal)            |  0.00121% |
| 746  | Kadabra (psychic)           |  0.00118% |
| 747  | Zorua (dark)                |  0.00116% |
| 748  | Houndour (dark)             |  0.00116% |
| 749  | Watchog (normal)            |  0.00115% |
| 750  | Mankey (fighting)           |  0.00114% |
| 751  | Shellos (water)             |  0.00114% |
| 752  | Surskit (bug)               |  0.00114% |
| 753  | Skrelp (water)              |  0.00114% |
| 754  | empty (bug)                 |  0.00113% |
| 755  | Delcatty (normal)           |  0.00110% |
| 756  | Quilladin (grass)           |  0.00110% |
| 757  | Marshtomp (water)           |  0.00108% |
| 758  | Deino (dragon)              |  0.00107% |
| 759  | Axew (dragon)               |  0.00107% |
| 760  | Beedrill (poison)           |  0.00107% |
| 761  | Drifloon (ghost)            |  0.00106% |
| 762  | Cherrim (grass)             |  0.00106% |
| 763  | Carnivine (grass)           |  0.00105% |
| 764  | Pidgeot (flying)            |  0.00104% |
| 765  | Corsola (water)             |  0.00103% |
| 766  | Marill (water)              |  0.00098% |
| 767  | empty (flying)              |  0.00098% |
| 768  | Vulpix (fire)               |  0.00097% |
| 769  | Lairon (steel)              |  0.00092% |
| 770  | Magikarp (water)            |  0.00090% |
| 771  | Wormadam (bug)              |  0.00086% |
| 772  | Ledian (flying)             |  0.00086% |
| 773  | Phione (water)              |  0.00086% |
| 774  | Chinchou (electric)         |  0.00084% |
| 775  | Machop (fighting)           |  0.00080% |
| 776  | Timburr (fighting)          |  0.00080% |
| 777  | Amaura (ice)                |  0.00079% |
| 778  | Farfetch'd (normal)         |  0.00077% |
| 779  | Vullaby (dark)              |  0.00076% |
| 780  | Metang (psychic)            |  0.00072% |
| 781  | empty (grass)               |  0.00069% |
| 782  | Dwebble (rock)              |  0.00067% |
| 783  | Tirtouga (rock)             |  0.00067% |
| 784  | Chikorita (grass)           |  0.00066% |
| 785  | Sunkern (grass)             |  0.00066% |
| 786  | Lumineon (water)            |  0.00066% |
| 787  | Graveler (ground)           |  0.00065% |
| 788  | Voltorb (electric)          |  0.00063% |
| 789  | Totodile (water)            |  0.00062% |
| 790  | Trubbish (poison)           |  0.00061% |
| 791  | Kirlia (psychic)            |  0.00060% |
| 792  | Eelektrik (electric)        |  0.00058% |
| 793  | Meditite (psychic)          |  0.00058% |
| 794  | Mime Jr. (psychic)          |  0.00055% |
| 795  | Nidorina (poison)           |  0.00055% |
| 796  | empty (rock)                |  0.00053% |
| 797  | Bronzor (steel)             |  0.00052% |
| 798  | Roselia (poison)            |  0.00052% |
| 799  | Seadra (water)              |  0.00051% |
| 800  | Ivysaur (grass)             |  0.00051% |
| 801  | Ferroseed (grass)           |  0.00050% |
| 802  | Magnemite (electric)        |  0.00050% |
| 803  | Graveler (rock)             |  0.00049% |
| 804  | Swablu (normal)             |  0.00049% |
| 805  | Nincada (ground)            |  0.00047% |
| 806  | Wooper (water)              |  0.00046% |
| 807  | Chinchou (water)            |  0.00046% |
| 808  | Gourgeist-Large (grass)     |  0.00046% |
| 809  | Gabite (ground)             |  0.00045% |
| 810  | Golett (ghost)              |  0.00044% |
| 811  | Sewaddle (grass)            |  0.00044% |
| 812  | Frillish (water)            |  0.00043% |
| 813  | Charmeleon (fire)           |  0.00040% |
| 814  | Maractus (grass)            |  0.00039% |
| 815  | Gastly (poison)             |  0.00038% |
| 816  | Ivysaur (poison)            |  0.00037% |
| 817  | Rhyhorn (rock)              |  0.00037% |
| 818  | Binacle (rock)              |  0.00037% |
| 819  | Pichu (electric)            |  0.00036% |
| 820  | Lairon (rock)               |  0.00036% |
| 821  | Porygon (normal)            |  0.00035% |
| 822  | empty (fairy)               |  0.00034% |
| 823  | Foongus (poison)            |  0.00034% |
| 824  | Larvesta (bug)              |  0.00034% |
| 825  | Dwebble (bug)               |  0.00033% |
| 826  | Bidoof (normal)             |  0.00030% |
| 827  | Gloom (grass)               |  0.00030% |
| 828  | Glalie (ice)                |  0.00029% |
| 829  | empty (psychic)             |  0.00027% |
| 830  | Jigglypuff (normal)         |  0.00027% |
| 831  | Dewott (water)              |  0.00027% |
| 832  | Joltik (bug)                |  0.00027% |
| 833  | Karrablast (bug)            |  0.00027% |
| 834  | Luxio (electric)            |  0.00025% |
| 835  | Mareep (electric)           |  0.00024% |
| 836  | Joltik (electric)           |  0.00024% |
| 837  | Blitzle (electric)          |  0.00024% |
| 838  | Kakuna (bug)                |  0.00024% |
| 839  | Sunflora (grass)            |  0.00023% |
| 840  | Fletchling (flying)         |  0.00021% |
| 841  | Taillow (flying)            |  0.00021% |
| 842  | Natu (flying)               |  0.00021% |
| 843  | Archen (flying)             |  0.00021% |
| 844  | Doduo (flying)              |  0.00021% |
| 845  | Tyrogue (fighting)          |  0.00020% |
| 846  | Fletchling (normal)         |  0.00020% |
| 847  | Lampent (ghost)             |  0.00020% |
| 848  | Minun (electric)            |  0.00020% |
| 849  | Carvanha (water)            |  0.00019% |
| 850  | Ralts (fairy)               |  0.00019% |
| 851  | Lampent (fire)              |  0.00018% |
| 852  | Kricketot (bug)             |  0.00018% |
| 853  | Caterpie (bug)              |  0.00018% |
| 854  | Frillish (ghost)            |  0.00017% |
| 855  | Skrelp (poison)             |  0.00016% |
| 856  | Wingull (water)             |  0.00015% |
| 857  | Meowth (normal)             |  0.00015% |
| 858  | Combee (bug)                |  0.00015% |
| 859  | Palpitoad (ground)          |  0.00014% |
| 860  | empty (ground)              |  0.00013% |
| 861  | Anorith (rock)              |  0.00013% |
| 862  | Sealeo (ice)                |  0.00013% |
| 863  | Lileep (grass)              |  0.00012% |
| 864  | Snubbull (fairy)            |  0.00012% |
| 865  | empty (poison)              |  0.00012% |
| 866  | Ledyba (bug)                |  0.00011% |
| 867  | Quilava (fire)              |  0.00011% |
| 868  | Yanma (flying)              |  0.00011% |
| 869  | Luvdisc (water)             |  0.00011% |
| 870  | Metapod (bug)               |  0.00010% |
| 871  | Meditite (fighting)         |  0.00010% |
| 872  | Scraggy (dark)              |  0.00010% |
| 873  | Spoink (psychic)            |  0.00010% |
| 874  | Magby (fire)                |  0.00010% |
| 875  | Zubat (flying)              |  0.00009% |
| 876  | Wooper (ground)             |  0.00009% |
| 877  | Swinub (ground)             |  0.00009% |
| 878  | Magnemite (steel)           |  0.00009% |
| 879  | Grimer (poison)             |  0.00008% |
| 880  | Skorupi (poison)            |  0.00008% |
| 881  | Chimchar (fire)             |  0.00008% |
| 882  | Charmander (fire)           |  0.00008% |
| 883  | Ponyta (fire)               |  0.00008% |
| 884  | Darumaka (fire)             |  0.00008% |
| 885  | Houndour (fire)             |  0.00008% |
| 886  | Yamask (ghost)              |  0.00007% |
| 887  | empty (ghost)               |  0.00007% |
| 888  | Floette (fairy)             |  0.00007% |
| 889  | Natu (psychic)              |  0.00007% |
| 890  | Croconaw (water)            |  0.00007% |
| 891  | Wailmer (water)             |  0.00007% |
| 892  | Happiny (normal)            |  0.00006% |
| 893  | Honedge (ghost)             |  0.00006% |
| 894  | Duskull (ghost)             |  0.00006% |
| 895  | Ducklett (water)            |  0.00006% |
| 896  | empty (steel)               |  0.00006% |
| 897  | Vanillish (ice)             |  0.00005% |
| 898  | Unown (psychic)             |  0.00005% |
| 899  | Scraggy (fighting)          |  0.00005% |
| 900  | Pumpkaboo (ghost)           |  0.00005% |
| 901  | Nidorino (poison)           |  0.00005% |
| 902  | Flaaffy (electric)          |  0.00004% |
| 903  | Lombre (grass)              |  0.00004% |
| 904  | Weepinbell (grass)          |  0.00004% |
| 905  | Vibrava (ground)            |  0.00004% |
| 906  | Grotle (grass)              |  0.00004% |
| 907  | Vanillite (ice)             |  0.00003% |
| 908  | Snorunt (ice)               |  0.00003% |
| 909  | Bergmite (ice)              |  0.00003% |
| 910  | Snover (ice)                |  0.00003% |
| 911  | Poliwag (water)             |  0.00003% |
| 912  | Herdier (normal)            |  0.00003% |
| 913  | Pignite (fighting)          |  0.00003% |
| 914  | Kabuto (water)              |  0.00003% |
| 915  | Buizel (water)              |  0.00002% |
| 916  | Palpitoad (water)           |  0.00002% |
| 917  | Smoochum (ice)              |  0.00002% |
| 918  | Zubat (poison)              |  0.00002% |
| 919  | Omanyte (water)             |  0.00002% |
| 920  | Goomy (dragon)              |  0.00002% |
| 921  | Vibrava (dragon)            |  0.00002% |
| 922  | Spheal (ice)                |  0.00002% |
| 923  | Klink (steel)               |  0.00002% |
| 924  | Skiddo (grass)              |  0.00002% |
| 925  | Pumpkaboo-Super (ghost)     |  0.00002% |
| 926  | Tyrunt (rock)               |  0.00001% |
| 927  | Tentacool (water)           |  0.00001% |
| 928  | Noibat (flying)             |  0.00001% |
| 929  | Woobat (flying)             |  0.00001% |
| 930  | Cubchoo (ice)               |  0.00001% |
| 931  | Buneary (normal)            |  0.00001% |
| 932  | Sewaddle (bug)              |  0.00001% |
| 933  | Litleo (normal)             |  0.00001% |
| 934  | Minccino (normal)           |  0.00001% |
| 935  | Foongus (grass)             |  0.00001% |
| 936  | Shuppet (ghost)             |  0.00001% |
| 937  | Mothim (flying)             |  0.00001% |
| 938  | Litwick (ghost)             |  0.00001% |
| 939  | Snivy (grass)               |  0.00001% |
| 940  | Cyndaquil (fire)            |  0.00000% |
| 941  | Tepig (fire)                |  0.00000% |
| 942  | Bunnelby (normal)           |  0.00000% |
| 943  | Baltoy (ground)             |  0.00000% |
| 944  | Tranquill (flying)          |  0.00000% |
| 945  | Omanyte (rock)              |  0.00000% |
| 946  | Aipom (normal)              |  0.00000% |
| 947  | Shinx (electric)            |  0.00000% |
| 948  | NidoranM (poison)           |  0.00000% |
| 949  | Cleffa (fairy)              |  0.00000% |
| 950  | Archen (rock)               |  0.00000% |
| 951  | Spewpa (bug)                |  0.00000% |
| 952  | Litleo (fire)               |  0.00000% |
| 953  | Grovyle (grass)             |  0.00000% |
| 954  | Rhyhorn (ground)            |  0.00000% |
| 955  | Lotad (water)               |  0.00000% |
| 956  | Geodude (rock)              |  0.00000% |
| 957  | Drilbur (ground)            |  0.00000% |
| 958  | Marshtomp (ground)          |  0.00000% |
| 959  | Bulbasaur (grass)           |  0.00000% |
| 960  | Servine (grass)             |  0.00000% |
| 961  | Swirlix (fairy)             |  0.00000% |
| 962  | Gloom (poison)              |  0.00000% |
| 963  | Growlithe (fire)            |  0.00000% |
| 964  | Skiploom (grass)            |  0.00000% |
| 965  | Silcoon (bug)               |  0.00000% |
| 966  | Cascoon (bug)               |  0.00000% |
| 967  | Azurill (normal)            |  0.00000% |
| 968  | Feebas (water)              |  0.00000% |
| 969  | Skorupi (bug)               |  0.00000% |
| 970  | Bonsly (rock)               |  0.00000% |
| 971  | Spinarak (bug)              |  0.00000% |
| 972  | Phantump (grass)            |  0.00000% |
| 973  | Staryu (water)              |  0.00000% |
| 974  | Igglybuff (fairy)           |  0.00000% |
| 975  | Skitty (normal)             |  0.00000% |
| 976  | Drowzee (psychic)           |  0.00000% |
| 977  | Wormadam (grass)            |  0.00000% |
| 978  | Boldore (rock)              |  0.00000% |
| 979  | Corphish (water)            |  0.00000% |
| 980  | Roggenrola (rock)           |  0.00000% |
| 981  | Abra (psychic)              |  0.00000% |
| 982  | Croagunk (poison)           |  0.00000% |
| 983  | Bulbasaur (poison)          |  0.00000% |
| 984  | Spinarak (poison)           |  0.00000% |
| 985  | Munna (psychic)             |  0.00000% |
| 986  | Bagon (dragon)              |  0.00000% |
| 987  | Tyrunt (dragon)             |  0.00000% |
| 988  | Noibat (dragon)             |  0.00000% |
| 989  | Pidgeotto (normal)          |  0.00000% |
| 990  | Togepi (fairy)              |  0.00000% |
| 991  | Cherubi (grass)             |  0.00000% |
| 992  | Wurmple (bug)               |  0.00000% |
| 993  | Venipede (bug)              |  0.00000% |
| 994  | Mantyke (water)             |  0.00000% |
| 995  | Spritzee (fairy)            |  0.00000% |
| 996  | Chespin (grass)             |  0.00000% |
| 997  | Pansage (grass)             |  0.00000% |
| 998  | Kabuto (rock)               |  0.00000% |
| 999  | Ralts (psychic)             |  0.00000% |
| 1000 | Kirlia (fairy)              |  0.00000% |
| 1001 | Patrat (normal)             |  0.00000% |
| 1002 | Pidgey (normal)             |  0.00000% |
| 1003 | Igglybuff (normal)          |  0.00000% |
| 1004 | Amaura (rock)               |  0.00000% |
| 1005 | Cranidos (rock)             |  0.00000% |
| 1006 | Burmy (bug)                 |  0.00000% |
| 1007 | Mienfoo (fighting)          |  0.00000% |
| 1008 | Paras (bug)                 |  0.00000% |
| 1009 | Slowpoke (water)            |  0.00000% |
| 1010 | Lombre (water)              |  0.00000% |
| 1011 | Poliwhirl (water)           |  0.00000% |
| 1012 | Elekid (electric)           |  0.00000% |
| 1013 | Venonat (poison)            |  0.00000% |
| 1014 | Hoppip (grass)              |  0.00000% |
| 1015 | Teddiursa (normal)          |  0.00000% |
| 1016 | Remoraid (water)            |  0.00000% |
| 1017 | Woobat (psychic)            |  0.00000% |
| 1018 | Espurr (psychic)            |  0.00000% |
| 1019 | Inkay (dark)                |  0.00000% |
| 1020 | Pancham (fighting)          |  0.00000% |
| 1021 | Makuhita (fighting)         |  0.00000% |
| 1022 | Seel (water)                |  0.00000% |
| 1023 | Tynamo (electric)           |  0.00000% |
| 1024 | Helioptile (electric)       |  0.00000% |
| 1025 | Geodude (ground)            |  0.00000% |
| 1026 | Torchic (fire)              |  0.00000% |
| 1027 | Nincada (bug)               |  0.00000% |
| 1028 | Ducklett (flying)           |  0.00000% |
| 1029 | Tirtouga (water)            |  0.00000% |

Last edited:

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Ice:

Avalugg has always been one of ice's best pokemon. With its absurd physical bulk and with most of its checks being banned in Monotype UU, Avalugg has become something that most types have trouble bringing down.

Grass:

Breloom is a very annoying pokemon to play against. What kept it in check most of the time were fast Taunters and common Stealth Rock setters to break its sash. With almost all common Taunters and rock setters being banned in UU, Breloom has been a tricky pokemon to play around, with it being able to get a kill or two once it enters the field.

Last edited:

DEG

we tangle endlessly
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Monotype UU was often disregarded as a metagame this gen, it was introduced before MPL and wasn't that much hyped and pretty much most of the council quit so it didn't get the games and fame it deserved. I'm looking forward next gen to see the development of this metagame. The way we tier thing to Monotype UU is correct in my opinion and don't really need a change, lower tier types have the right to keep a Pokemon if it's not overly overused in the overall metagame, but sometimes such Pokemon will be deemed broken in the metagame. Prime example is this month's shifts, Dark-type teams had a usage of 3%~ this month making its Pokemon not banned by usage in UU Monotype so I'll start from here.

Dark-type teams are made for balance, both of their defensive and offensive core is hard to pressure and defeat. Imagine that in Monotype UU, simply the core of Mandibuzz+Tyranitar+Sableye will be enough to cripple a lot of teams. I'd go ahead and ban either Mandibuzz or Tyranitar or both, they are no where near UU material, the only reason they got less usage was due to the non Hoopa-U metagame. Mandibuzz and Tyranitar forms an amazing defensive core that pretty much walls a lot of the metagame, and if we add Sableye to the mix you go and dismantle the opponent's offensive core. Their main checks like Mega Gardevoir, Keldeo, Azumarill aren't present in the metagame which gives them an easier way of sponging hits from these top tiered types as well. Looking at the offensive core, the two Pokemon that deserve a ban are Weavile and Bisharp, both are fearsome offensive Pokemon. Weavile is a fast and strong Pokemon which is able to OHKO or 2HKO and good portion of the metagame while Bisharp has access to easier setups with Sword Dance and sweeping with Sucker Punch as most of its hard counters aren't present in the metagame anymore, additionally Defiant is a really great ability punishing the opponent from mindlessly clicking Defog. The metagame is pretty much Dark-teams at this moment, their offensive and defensive pressure is enough to defeat a good portion of the UU Monotype Metagame.
Oh yea also Hoopa-Unbound... lol...

Volcanion also deserves a ban for Water-type teams, its utility to that type is insane. It has an okay speed stat and great special attack paired with an amazing typing allowing it to dismantle pretty much a lot of cores such as Dark-, Grass- and, Steel-type cores and much more. It gives Water-type teams the edge above a lot of types which makes it unhealthy, it is incredibly hard to check if the type doesn't have a solid specially defensive Pokemon, which most are banned in Monotype UU.

I'm opposed unbanning Mega Latias. It has a great typing and bulk to pretty much wall most types that have no super effective coverage against it mainly Fire, Electric, Grass (W/out Shiftry) and, Water. It can also pretty much set up Calm Mind and sweep teams with Stored Power, it has some cool team mates on Psychic-type teams such as Mega Gallade which is able to take on Dark- and Steel-type teams. Furthermore, it also has access to a recovery moves which assure its longevity on the field making it extremely hard to take out.

I'm on boat banning Mega Venusaur, it is a great Pokemon that shines in standard Monotype. In Monotype UU it really gets better when type loses a lot of checks for Mega Venusaur allowing it to wall a good portion of the metagame, it has access to Leech Seed and good STAB moves and even Amnesia if you're feeling it making it a fearsome Pokemon against Grass-, Water-, Ghost-, Electric- and Ground-type teams.

Pretty much agree with iVid on banning Cloyster, Heat Rock and Deoxys-Speed from Monotype UU. I have no strong opinion on other.

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Made a couple of teams to use as samples in accordance with the updated banlist.

NORMAL:

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Tangled Feet
Timid Nature
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Porygon-Z @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Tri Attack
- Discharge
- Ice Beam

Meloetta @ Choice Specs
Ability: Serene Grace
Serious Nature
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

Tauros @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Zen Headbutt

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss

Snorlax @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Gunk Shot

DARK:

Krookodile @ Focus Sash
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Knock Off

Sableye @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Houndoom-Mega @ Houndoominite
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Bomb

Vullaby (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Toxic
- Brave Bird

Honchkrow @ Life Orb
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
- Brave Bird
- Heat Wave

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon

FAIRY:

Wigglytuff @ Focus Sash
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Blast
- Dazzling Gleam

Togetic @ Eviolite
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Roost
- Heal Bell
- Dazzling Gleam

Gardevoir-Mega @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Substitute
- Focus Blast

Granbull @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Fire Punch
- Low Kick
- Play Rough

Sylveon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Drain Punch
- Play Rough
- Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)