Monotype Teambuilding Workshop V2 [OPEN!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a hyper offensive rock team built around Aurorus. It's potential as a sweeper against ground and grass made it appealing to me, and I want to see it used, as it offers a neat STAB refrigerate hyper voice. Magcargo shell smash could be used to help against steel teams and grass teams, but if this proves to be not worth it, then omaster could also function as a sweeper. Shuckle seems to fit as the third mon, providing sticky web and stealth rock to help the team.

Aurorus @ Choice Specs
Ability: Refrigerate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Freeze Dry
- Frost Breath
- Earth Power

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 SpD
Careful Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Knock Off

Magcargo @ Air Balloon/White Herb
Ability: Weak Armor
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Grass
- Shell Smash
or
Omaster @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Fire

EVs on Shuckle and the two filler moves can be changed, but please keep the aurorus set as this is the main part of the core(timid nature outspeeds keldeo under webs).

Edit: fixed a typo

Confluxx [Old]

Banned deucer.
Requesting a hyper offensive rock team built around Aurorus. It's potential as a sweeper against ground and grass made it appealing to me, and I want to see it used, as it offers a neat STAB refrigerate hyper voice. Magcargo shell smash could be used to help against steel teams and grass teams, but if this proves to be not worth it, then omaster could also function as a sweeper. Shuckle seems to fit as the third mon, providing sticky web and stealth rock to help the team.

Aurorus @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Freeze Dry
- Frost Breath
- Earth Power

Shuckle @ Mental Herb
Careful Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Knock Off

Magcargo @ Air Balloon/White Herb
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Grass
- Shell Smash
or
Omaster @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Fire

EVs on Shuckle and the two filler moves can be changed, but please keep the aurorus set as this is the main part of the core(timid nature outspeeds keldeo under webs).

Edit: fixed a typo
Reserved.

hi requesting a hyper offense hazard stack Poison around

+

Roserade @ Life Orb / whatever
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Beedrill-Mega @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

So the premise of this core is to build offensive pressure through spikes stacking from Roserade. Beedrill was the mega chosen as it enjoys the hazard stacking, hits hard through its ability in Adaptability, and sits at a great speed tier.

hi requesting a hyper offense hazard stack Poison around

+

Roserade @ Life Orb / whatever
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

So the premise of this core is to build offensive pressure through spikes stacking from Roserade. Beedrill was the mega chosen as it enjoys the hazard stacking, hits hard through its ability in Adaptability, and sits at a great speed tier.
reserving this

Confluxx [Old]

Banned deucer.
Rage.Spam.Quit.

Aggron-Mega (M) @ Aggronite
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 240 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Sleep Talk / Curse
- Rest

Aurorus (M) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Freeze-Dry
- Ancient Power
- Earth Power

Tyranitar (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake / Ice Beam
- Fire Blast

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Ability: Justified
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Iron Head

Omastar (M) @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Shuckle (M) @ Mental Herb
Careful Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Encore
- Toxic / Knock Off

Went with Mega Aggron because it's in my opinion the best Rock-type mega evolution. It can check Steel-types outside of Heatran and it's an amazing tank and potential setup sweeper with Curse.
I added Ancient Power over Frost Breath because there's really no point in three Ice-type attacks. Mega Sableye was banned so Frost Breath doesn't have a purpose. Not that Ancient Power is that much more useful but Aurorus doesn't get too many good moves.
The most important Pokemon on Rock-type teams in my opinion. Its ability boosts the Special Defense of the entire team and thanks to Assault Vest and its naturally good Special Defense, this thing is going to be very hard to wear down with special attacks.
Added a Choice Band Terrakion because of its amazing wallbreaking capabilities and because it can hit Steel-types very hard, as well as deal with Normal-types. This thing heavily takes advantage of Sticky Webs being up and can put in a lot of work if you can keep them up.
I went with HP Grass on this so it can hit Pokemon such as Gastrodon, Swampert, and Seismitoad, which I feel is more important than hitting stuff like Ferrothorn and Scizor, because this is your best way of beating Ground.
Added Encore so Pokemon can't set up on you and it's also useful for locking opposing leads into hazards.

requesting a core built around some very difficult to use pokemon (beware new builders, these pokemon are incredibly hard to work with and require a deep understanding of not only the current meta, but every meta before it to truly appreciate this core through the ages) This core has stumped lots of builders before but even though it requires great skill im specifically asking for one of the new builders to use it (or even all three since seeing 3 different teams made around this will be fun :d).

difficult core (Skarmory) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock / Defog / Spikes
- Brave Bird / Iron Head
- Roost
- Whirlwind

impossible core (Zapdos) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog / Filler from the last slot
- Discharge / Volt Switch
- Roost
- Heat Wave / Toxic / Hidden Power [Ice]

Yeah. Skarmdos. It does have a twist however, instead of the classic defense and special defense walls their roles have been kinda reversed. Specially defensive Skarmory is well, special. If your using defog you can replace one of Zapdos' moves or maybe hazard stack with spikes. The rest is standard. Physically defensive Zapdos comes with a 50% chance to meme on Mega Diancie and a money back guarantee. The set is also pretty standard. Hopefully this core works somehow :p. You can pretty much change anything except the general sense of the evs, Skarmory should still be SpDef and Zapdos should be Def :p gl.
reserved

Izaya.

Roserade @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Nidoking @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sheer Force
Timid Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
- Energy Ball

Tentacruel @ Leftovers
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Acid Spray
- Haze

Skuntank @ Air Balloon
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA
Naughty Nature
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- Fire Blast
Alright, so the core you requested contained two very rarely used Pokemon on Poison-type teams. The only playstyle I could think of where I could use both of these viably was Hyper Offense, which is what I built the team around. Roserade is decently fast, strong and helps vs Water-type teams which this team has a hard time beating because of its lack of Mega Venusaur. Setting up Spikes/Toxic Spikes helps Mega Beedrill greatly although it does stack a Flying-type weakness (which Poison suffers from). Mega Beedrill was obviously your next Pokemon in the core and I went with the set you suggested as I saw no problems with it.
On a hazard stack offensive team like this, I saw no point in not running Stealth Rock, easing the matchup vs Flying. Nidoqueen and Nidoking are the only options for that. The reason why I went with Nidoking over Nidoqueen is because the core above already limited the team's options greatly and I didn't think I could possibly fit in both Nidoking and Nidoqueen. Nidoking can pack a slightly stronger punch than Nidoqueen and has a better speed tier at the cost of bulk. The coverage is pretty much self-explanatory. Ice Beam hits most Defog users and Flamethrower can beat Mega Scizor/Ferrothorn which are both threats to the team. Earth Power is its best Ground-type STAB option that helps the team.
With Mega Beedrill working as a solid physical wallbreaker, I needed a fast, strong special attacker that could benefit from Roserade's Spike stacking. Gengar was my best option. Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb are Gengar's best STAB moves. Focus Blast hits most Steel- and Dark-type Pokemon. The last move was a toss up between Energy Ball, Trick, and Destiny Bond. Personally, I'm not a fan of Choice Scarf Destiny Bond Gengar and, like I said before, since we're lacking Mega Venusaur, our matchup vs Water-type teams is not great at all. Energy Ball helps with that once the opposing team has been lowered enough.
I needed a way to get rid of hazards from my own side. Defog on Spikes stacking teams is not a great idea at all and my only option for Rapid Spin was Tentacruel. Tentacruel has great special defense and can sponge most special attacks, although it is a bit passive for Hyper Offensive teams like this. Acid Spray helps in lowering down opposing specially defensive walls and Scald is Water-type STAB and has a nifty chance to burn. The last slot usually goes to Toxic Spikes but I opted for Haze to beat set up sweepers instead as Roserade already carries Toxic Spikes.
For the last slot, my options were Skuntank or Scolipede. As I already had Mega Beedrill, I saw no point in Scolipede while Skuntank can threaten most Psychic-types with Sucker Punch + Pursuit. Pursuit can also trap Hoopa-U which otherwise 6-0s this team. Fire Blast beats Steel-types like Skarmory, Ferrothorn, and Mega Scizor that tend to switch in.

Hope you like the team :)

Last edited:
SubMindRaikou

Skarmory @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Roost
- Defog
- Whirlwind

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Heat Wave
- Roost
- Defog

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge / Toxic
- Stealth Rock

Gyarados-Mega @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Taunt / Substitute

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fire Punch
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
- Superpower

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
This core was interesting to build around. I decided to go with double defog over rocks on Skarmory. Iron Head was chose over Brave Bird as Skarmory is a nice check to Fairy-types with it being Specially Defensive. I decided to use Heat wave and Volt Switch because Heat Wave let it hit Grass-types as well as Bisharp. Volt Switch gives this team momentum.
I chose defensive Landorus-T as my Stealth Rocker. Because of Zapdos' weakness to Rock-type moves, Landorus fit this slot perfectly. Its spread lets it live an HP Ice from a Mega Manectric at full and 8 Speed lets it outspeed positive base 50's like Max Speed Azumarill.
I went with Gyarados as my mega due to its ability to clean late game and sweep through Psychic, Ground, Rock, and Fire-type teams, and its nice resistance to Ice.
I needed immediate power and Choice Band Dragonite was the perfect Pokemon. It serves as a great revenge killer with its priority in Extreme Speed. Superpower was chosen over Earthquake because of its ability to break the Normal-type defensive core.
At this point, I looked weak to Water-type teams and Swift Swim spam, so Thundurus was a no-brainer. It also helps with opposing Flying teams and spreading status in general.

Hope you enjoy this team, and feel free to pm me on PS! if you have any questions!

s/os to Dece1t for letting me do this!

Last edited:
I'd like to request a dragon offensive team with mega-garchomp as its core. The idea was to create a team that you could find in the games/manga/anime but at the same time making it competitive. My first idea was to create this team using the pokemon listed below.

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Muddy Water

As I said those pokemon are my initial pick so I don't mind if they are removed or have their abilities/items/attacks changed

Last edited:
I'd like to request a dragon offensive team with mega-garchomp as its core. The idea was to create a team that you could find in the games/manga/anime but at the same time making it competitive. My first idea was to create this team using the pokemon listed below.

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide

Dragonite @ Choice Band
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch
- Earthquake

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
EVs: 228 HP / 252 SpA / 28 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Scald
- Ice Beam

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
Modest Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Muddy Water

As I said those pokemon are my initial pick so I don't mind if they are removed or have their abilities/items/attacks changed
I can reserve this, however next time, don't post an entire team, post a pokemon or a core when you make a request. We can do the rest.

Requesting Offense Fire Team around Zard Y and Specs Volcanion. I've wanted to try a Fire team for a while, but with Specs Volcanion to help deal with Ground and Rock Types.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost
- Focus Blast/Defog

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power

Requesting Offense Fire Team around Zard Y and Specs Volcanion. I've wanted to try a Fire team for a while, but with Specs Volcanion to help deal with Ground and Rock Types.

Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost
- Focus Blast/Defog

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Steam Eruption
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power
Reserved

Requesting a steel mono Mega Steelix team preferably with trick room.

Steelix @ Steelixite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Taunt / Toxic / Stealth Rock

sry for being late, was rly busy w/ school.

Infernape @ Focus Sash
Ability: Iron Fist
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Close Combat
- Fire Punch
- Fake Out

Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Roost
- Focus Blast

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
EVs: 160 HP / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Fire Blast
- Sludge Wave
- Earth Power

Entei @ Choice Band
Shiny: Yes
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Sacred Fire
- Iron Head
- Stone Edge

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Taunt
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon

Torkoal @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Lava Plume
- Yawn
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
Pretty standard core here, I could see the team being offensive like usual fire teams. Don't really have much to say here since I didn't end up making any changes w/ the core besides that I opted for Focus Blast over Defog to hit TTar and Heatran etc. and I had decided to add a Torkoal anyway.
Torkoal was the next mon I added to the team. I usually dislike it because its basically a momentum killer and on an offensive type like fire, momentum is very important. But it ended up working pretty well w/ the team as a physically defensive tank that can set up/spin rocks, freeing up slots on zard and nape (which I added later)
the core you provided took care of the special side of the spectrum p well. I needed priority + good physical wallbreakers and nape / entei were the perfect choices for that. Entei is an amazing wallbreaker and helps in the flying matchup a lot as well as being a great late game cleaner w/ espeed and its decent speed coupled with cb sacred fire. Infernape provides secondary priority and mainly helps in the normal matchup which is a pain to fight otherwise.
Heatran was my best choice for the last mon. Its decent special defense + great typing helps it take special attacks p well. Its also a decent mega diancie check if air balloon is preserved (which otherwise runs through the team) Taunt helps beating bulkier teams like normal while lava plume is great for stab and spreading burns.

Hope you like the team!

Last edited:
viriato22

Garchomp-Mega @ Garchompite
EVs: 76 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpA / 172 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Rock Tomb

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball
- Defog

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 32 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- Outrage
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Dragonite @ Lum Berry
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower
- Dragon Dance

Hydreigon @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

Tyrantrum @ Choice Band
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Head Smash
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Fire Fang

Instead of editing the team you gave me, I worked around your original request (which was Mega Garchomp), and built fresh around that.

Garchomp I decided to run a Lead set. The EVs allow you to completely outspeed Breloom and Bisharp, and maximize its attack as much as possible to deal heavy damage. The rest was put into HP to have a little more bulk, and 8 into Special Attack. Rock Tomb is used for Rock Coverage, but as opposed to Rock Slide or Stone Edge, it can slow down threats, and allows Garchomp to often revenge kill the following turn.

Next I added Latios for a fast special attacker, and hazard coltrol. On dragon teams, especially considering they tend to run Kyurem-B and Dragonite, it is a must to make sure hazards stay off of the field! It sits at an excellent speed tier, and has great coverage to summarise it.

Then I added Kyurem for an Ice neutrality, and a good scarfer. It has decent mixed capabilities, and on top of a much better speed tier, it'll often come in handy to clean teams towards late game.

I felt the team was lacking a boosting sweeper, and Dragonite is a Pokemon that can surely abuse that thanks to its fantastic ability, multiscale. Lum Berry is to prevent it from getting status upon set up or break multiscale, and for the last coverage option I gave it Superpower to help against breaking the normal core much easier. Extreme Speed gives it amazing +2 priority, which makes revenge killing a breeze almost. Once you do get to +1, you'd be just as strong as the choice band set, not to mention an extremely nifty speed boost.

Hydreigon was the 5th pokemon I decided on. I wanted a Special Wallbreaker, and it fit that request rather nicely. Choice Specs makes it stupidly strong, and allows it to nail a few KO's that Life Orb wouldn't. For the last slot, I'm running Flash Cannon as a way to hit Fairy types, however, you could use U-Turn as a way to pivot out.

The last pokemon I decided to use was Tyrantrum, since it is an incredibly string Physical Wallbreaker (boasting the strongest non-recoiless Head Smash in the game)! Not to mention, it does a rather good job of wrecking Flying (as Hydreigon would wreck Psychic, that's 2 top types you have an on paper advantage against). Fire Fang is used to hit Pokemon that would otherwise resist its STABs, such as Ferrothorn, Jirachi, ect.

I hope you enjoy the team! :)

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Requesting Specs Hoopa-Unbound + Band Crawdaunt

Hoopa-Unbound @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magician
EVs: 80 HP / 252 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Dark Pulse
- Energy Ball
- Thunderbolt

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Have never been successfully able to build around these 2 wallbreakers for the Dark type as most of the time I usually end up changing it to Scarfed Hoopa or LO Crawdaunt. Generally since these 2 mons are on the slower side I would like to see Tailwind if possible on this team.

Timid Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Dark Pulse
- Energy Ball
- Thunderbolt

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Have never been successfully able to build around these 2 wallbreakers for the Dark type as most of the time I usually end up changing it to Scarfed Hoopa or LO Crawdaunt. Generally since these 2 mons are on the slower side I would like to see Tailwind if possible on this team.
reserved, lemmie see if I can work my magic ;)

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...

Timid Nature
- Hyperspace Hole
- Dark Pulse
- Energy Ball
- Thunderbolt

Crawdaunt @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Crabhammer
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Reserved

edit: nvm Dece1t sniped ;w;

Thanks Dece1t for the team, the only thing was to not use legendary pokemon so maybe I'll swap Latios for a Noivern/Salamance and Kyurem for a Dragalge

Thanks Dece1t for the team, the only thing was to not use legendary pokemon so maybe I'll swap Latios for a Noivern/Salamance and Kyurem for a Dragalge
First off, no you did not say that, but what bugs me about you saying that is that it really doesn't matter whether they're included or not, they're still a balanced part of the tier regardless. The builds here are based on the monotype tier, we don't use other stipulations. As much as I do encourage you to suggest changes, keep it within good viability, and I wouldn't dismantle the fundimental parts of the team.

Last edited:
Requesting a SpDef Hydreigon dark.

Hydreigon @ Leftovers
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SpD / 36 Spe
Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt / Flamethrower
- Roost

I wanted to make a bulky Hydreigon team for a long time but I have a hard time finding the right partners for it. Since it plays a rather similar role to Tyranitar as a SpDef tank/wall I would think Tyranitar-less dark is the way to go but I will let that on the teambuilders. The set can be changed to fit the support needs of the team.

Requesting a SpDef Hydreigon dark.

Hydreigon @ Leftovers
EVs: 220 HP / 252 SpD / 36 Spe
Calm Nature
- Dragon Pulse
- Thunder Wave
- Taunt / Flamethrower
- Roost

I wanted to make a bulky Hydreigon team for a long time but I have a hard time finding the right partners for it. Since it plays a rather similar role to Tyranitar as a SpDef tank/wall I would think Tyranitar-less dark is the way to go but I will let that on the teambuilders. The set can be changed to fit the support needs of the team.
Reserved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)