Team Monotype Premier League III - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
did my manager put me in the wrong slot when he sent in lineups? i signed up for "Sun and Moon Monotype" not "Shit and Medicham Monotype" wtf. i've been building for the wrong format this whole time.. if i get bopped like Acast did i'm playing Monotype PU next week
This is less of a "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE! TELEPATHIC HIPSTER POKEMON BRUTALLY MURDERS 6 POKEMON IN SECONDS?!" and more like a "Weary trainer unfortunately hard switches into their wincon on Mega-Medicham's fake out for reasoning that we can't yet figure out" kinda thing.
I know your post is like half bants but I've heard that the council dudes are trying to ban cham, which is pretty confusing. Cham is the exact mon it was in ORAS, they all still run fakeout, HJK, and whatever 2 moves their team needs for coverage.
Trust me, had I misplayed as much as that one switch after a full game with all the momentum on my side, I guess I'd slot myself into PU Monotype as well

This is less of a "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU SEE! TELEPATHIC HIPSTER POKEMON BRUTALLY MURDERS 6 POKEMON IN SECONDS?!" and more like a "Weary trainer unfortunately hard switches into their wincon on Mega-Medicham's fake out for reasoning that we can't yet figure out" kinda thing.
I know your post is like half bants but I've heard that the council dudes are trying to ban cham, which is pretty confusing. Cham is the exact mon it was in ORAS, they all still run fakeout, HJK, and whatever 2 moves their team needs for coverage.
Trust me, had I misplayed as much as that one switch after a full game with all the momentum on my side, I guess I'd slot myself into PU Monotype as well
Man when has Smogon turned into the YouTube meta? Next thing I see is going to be 1000 knife degree burn fire type addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)