Resource Monotype OM Mega-Thread

Monotype STABmons has its own banlist (in the spoiler below), a post is being worked on.

Ban: extreme speed, boomburst, zygarde, zygarde-10%, battle bond, smooth rock, damp rock, hoopa-unbound, celebrate, conversion, trick-or-treat, forest’s curse, happy hour, hold hands, purify, silvally
Unban: deoxys-speed, deoxys-defense
Are all bans from regular Monotype included? Since some regular bans like battle bond and zygarde are in the list but others are not.
(Looking at you, megacham)

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
In that case, I'll list the notable things banned in Monotype but unbanned in Mono STABmons referring to the current STABmons BL and the written up BL earlier this morning:

Notable Unbans: Medichamite, Mawilite, Magearna

Notable Bans: Komala, Kyurem-B, Tapu Koko, Aerodactylite, Kings Rock, Razor Fang, Accupressure, Belly Drum, Geomancy, Shift Gear, Shell Smash, Lovely Kiss, Thousand Arrows, Chatter

Also add Sketch to the banlist, as its Z-Power is an omni-boosting stat move. (I think I'm getting this right)

Last edited:
A small update on Mono OMs:

Marshadow
is now banned from Monotype Ubers.
Noivern
is now banned from Monotype AAA.

The latter decision might raise some eyebrows, but the combination of Aerilate and Boomburst on Noivern is extremely powerful, and when paired with its excellent speed tier and team support proved too overwhelming for the metagame to handle.

-

There may be more changes between various monotype OMs to come in the near future.
Expanding on this for clarity.

Marshadow: In Mono Ubers, Ghost is incredibly good. Part of the reason is how powerful Marshadow is. Consider the Ghost defensive core: Aegislash / Giratina-O / Mega Sableye. For most teams, this core is already incredibly difficult to break. However, Marshadow's ability to shut down slower setup sweepers makes it almost prohibitively difficult to beat for types that aren't exactly Dark, which naturally has its own issues and wasn't particularly good at beating Marshadow with the support of that defensive backline anyway. However, not all Ghost teams use Mega Sableye; those teams were able to support Marshadow with Mega Gengar, which could trap and remove Marshadow's few counters (almost all of which are only counters for certain sets). Marshadow had a very negative impact on the metagame. From SM before Marshadow's release, Ghost was not unmanageable and had weaknesses that other teams could properly exploit. As a result, combined with Marshadow's continued success in USUM, it was decided that banning Marshadow would help bring Ghost more in line while also removing an element that was also causing uncompetitive matchups.

Noivern: Noivern was banned from Mono AAA because it completely dominated the metagame. Being able to beat Noivern was unreasonable for too many types, as we would see the use of suboptimal sets like max Special Defense + Assault Vest or abilities like Soundproof. Entire types and playstyles were invalidated by Noivern, and running overly specific sets is a sign that it may be too good.

Unlike in the standard Ubers and AAA metagames, Same Type Clause restricts teams from being able to use otherwise accessible answers to these threats. For much the same reason as why many Pokémon in standard Monotype are banned that aren't in OU, Marshadow and Noivern in their respective Mono OMs were considered too good and were banned.

Moosical

big yikes
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just in time for the upcoming monotype winter team tour, Monotype STABmons is officially a supported Monotype OM by this project. You can check out the post here. Feel free to submit sample teams, which will be reviewed at our discretion, or to discuss any aspect of the metagame you'd like!

Hi. I would like to make an appeal for unbanning genesect in the mono AAA format.

While it's true that genesect was banned way back during the gen VI era mono AAA, i feel like it was done on a mostly speculative basis on what it was capable of back in the day, and was a slightly biased decision, considering it had recently been available in regular monotype, so for many people, the dislike for the mon transitioned across metagames. I would also take into reference posts I made about it during gen VI (this one and this one). While the posts were prominently from the perspective of a bug-type user, I feel that the overall points still stand true, especially with the new tools a lot of the types that previously had trouble against genesect have got.
Not only that, but both bug and steel have multiple pokemon considered to be much bigger threats in AAA, most notably magearna, considered by many to be one of the best mons currently in AAA being unbanned in mono AAA, while providing significantly better offensive or defensive presence, based on your choice.

I feel like keeping genesect banned in monotype AAA does not improve the metagame in any notable way, and that, if not being straight up unbanned, should be suspected for it, if possible.

TL;DR: I believe that genesect is simply not powerful enough to deserve a ban in the current mono AAA metagame, and should be considered for an unban.

I support Inwhale opinion.
I won't talk about that as Inwhale resumed it well.

In addition to that, to not post only my support, I'd like see Aegislash unbanned in AAA Mono too.
Before you all think that's stupidly dumb. I'd like to point that Doublade is much efficient than Aegislash in AAA. Levitate, Regenator Doublade are clearly best options to help Steel type than Aegislash.
AAA tier gives too much pressure to Aegislash to set up easily and some matchups that Aegi could give ( against Psychic type, psychic mon can abuse Psychic Surge, Meloetta AV Rege,... / Fighting type struggles more with Doublade, Skarmory than Aegi, ... ).

What Aegislash can bring up to Ghost and Steel?
Steel: probably nothing as Magearna, Doublade, Skarmory are, imo, better mon than Aegi in AAA (without talking about Stakakakaka Steelworker band Gyroball 0HKOing 80% of the metagame).
Ghost: classic Aegi probably or a stall set.

I'd like share this AAA Mono Steel team. Trick Room Bulky.

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Volt Switch
- Fleur Cannon
- Ice Beam

Stakatakatakataka (Stakataka) @ Choice Band
Ability: Steelworker
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Gyro Ball
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Earthquake

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind
- Brave Bird

Doublade @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Brave Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Shadow Sneak

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Def / 188 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
- Power Whip

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 104 Def / 156 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Air Slash
- Heavy Slam

I've built this team for fun knowing Stakatakatakatakataka Steelworker band was able to destroy many things once it's in Trick Room (Magearna Rege is able to give easily).
Some funny calculs:
• 252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Stakataka Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 172-204 (51.6 - 61.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
• 252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Stakataka Gyro Ball (131 BP) vs. 252 HP / 132+ Def Celesteela: 207-244 (52 - 61.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
• 252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Stakataka Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Tapu Fini: 397-469 (115.7 - 136.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
• 252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Stakataka Gyro Ball (125 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Azumarill: 420-496 (103.9 - 122.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
• 252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Stakataka Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Victini: 304-358 (89.1 - 104.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
• 252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Stakataka Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 432-508 (138.9 - 163.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
• 252+ Atk Choice Band Steelworker Stakataka Gyro Ball (150 BP) vs. 252 HP / 16 Def Zapdos: 342-403 (89 - 104.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

Well, I stop here but just to show this set is able to break many thing even if Gyroball isn't effective against opposing Pokemon.
I can point Doublade, maybe Golisopod are able to not be destroyed by this little wall.

Last edited:
I don't mean to derail this discussion about possible unbans in Mono AAA, but I do have a nomination for Mono LC:

Anorith: A=>S (Rock)

Rapid Spin utility is an essential asset for Rock teams as a means of not only keeping teammates like Archen and Amaura healthy, but also by preserving Shell Smashers like Dwebble and Tirtouga. Both of these Shell Smashers, even in matchups where they are unable to Shell Smash, still rely on keeping their Sturdy intact as a means of blanket checking certain threats (Ex. Tirtouga vs Shellder). Some may say that there are other options on Rock that can keep hazards away, such as Kabuto and Onix, but Anorith has a leg up over both of these Pokemon. Starting with Kabuto, it doesn't possess Anorith's fantastic Speed tier, allowing it to outspeed base 17's like Surskit, Alolan Vulpix, and Archen. Being able to remove these Pokemon before they can either set up hazards or set up Aurora Veil is especially nice for Rock, especially against Ice for when Alolan Sandshrew becomes a nuisance behind Aurora Veil. While Kabuto is also capable of punishing common spinblockers like Gastly and Pumpkaboo with Knock Off, Anorith isn't as susceptible to being revenge killed by common teammates of these Pokemon such as Croagunk and Snivy due to having a neutrality to their Fighting and Grass STABs respectively, which cannot be said for Kabuto. As for Onix, while it can Taunt opposing hazard leads, this isn't always as reliable, since these hazard setters can very easily come in on a more passive Pokemon(Lileep) to get up their hazards, and once these hazards do go up, you won't have a means of getting rid of them. There's also the fact that it directly speed ties with Surskit, so it isn't completely reliable against that either. Overall, for the reasons listed above, the sheer amount of utility Anorith provides makes it a worthy candidate for S rank.

Anorith @ Eviolite
Ability: Battle Armor
Level: 5
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Rock Blast
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock / X-Scissor

Here's a sample team for Mono Ubers:

Ubers Water

Palkia @ Psychium Z
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heal Block
- Surf
- Spacial Rend
- Thunderbolt

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- U-turn

Swampert-Mega @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock

Kyogre @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Thunder
- Origin Pulse

Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Judgment
- Refresh

Toxapex @ Wacan Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze
- Recover

Expanding on this for clarity.

Marshadow: In Mono Ubers, Ghost is incredibly good. Part of the reason is how powerful Marshadow is. Consider the Ghost defensive core: Aegislash / Giratina-O / Mega Sableye. For most teams, this core is already incredibly difficult to break. However, Marshadow's ability to shut down slower setup sweepers makes it almost prohibitively difficult to beat for types that aren't exactly Dark, which naturally has its own issues and wasn't particularly good at beating Marshadow with the support of that defensive backline anyway. However, not all Ghost teams use Mega Sableye; those teams were able to support Marshadow with Mega Gengar, which could trap and remove Marshadow's few counters (almost all of which are only counters for certain sets). Marshadow had a very negative impact on the metagame. From SM before Marshadow's release, Ghost was not unmanageable and had weaknesses that other teams could properly exploit. As a result, combined with Marshadow's continued success in USUM, it was decided that banning Marshadow would help bring Ghost more in line while also removing an element that was also causing uncompetitive matchups.

Noivern: Noivern was banned from Mono AAA because it completely dominated the metagame. Being able to beat Noivern was unreasonable for too many types, as we would see the use of suboptimal sets like max Special Defense + Assault Vest or abilities like Soundproof. Entire types and playstyles were invalidated by Noivern, and running overly specific sets is a sign that it may be too good.

Unlike in the standard Ubers and AAA metagames, Same Type Clause restricts teams from being able to use otherwise accessible answers to these threats. For much the same reason as why many Pokémon in standard Monotype are banned that aren't in OU, Marshadow and Noivern in their respective Mono OMs were considered too good and were banned.
You could literally justify the banning of Xerneas with almost the exact same explanation.

Havens

WGI World Champion
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You could literally justify the banning of Xerneas with almost the exact same explanation.
Not really. Xerneas, while quite powerful, must rely on Geomancy to setup sweep, whether it be in the form of using a Power Herb or Z-Geomancy. That being said, it has to rely on the former or latter (and Choice Scarf to an extent) in order to act as such. Unlike Marshadow, there is actually defensive counterplay to Xerneas; commonly Haze or Roar mons to eliminate stat changes, or mons like Primal Groudon, Aegislash, Arceus-Poison, and others that can apply pressure to it, whereas Marshadow wasn't limited by an item or strategy in order to destroy many teams, and therefore became unhealthy through its unpredictability and acting as an immediate check to any/all forms of setup. While I do agree that Xerneas is a problem, keep in mind that its prowess is revolved around Geomancy, and honestly I think wouldn't be as good as it is had it not been blessed with it.

Also just taking a moment; Merry Christmas everyone and have a safe and happy holidays~ :]

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Mudbray (Ground) A ---> S
With the addition of Stealth Rock to its movepool, Mudbray has gone from being a great candidate for Ground to an amazing one. It is easily the type's best hazard setter, having the bulk and power to use items ranging from Berry Juice to Eviolite. Therefore, I believe it deserves a raise to reflect its newfound hazard setting prowess.

Moosical

big yikes
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Mudbray (Ground) A ---> S
With the addition of Stealth Rock to its movepool, Mudbray has gone from being a great candidate for Ground to an amazing one. It is easily the type's best hazard setter, having the bulk and power to use items ranging from Berry Juice to Eviolite. Therefore, I believe it deserves a raise to reflect its newfound hazard setting prowess.
Mudbray is not S rank on Ground-type because unlike in regular LC, it's repetitive with other Pokemon on the team. Ground type is only viable when running Sand Stream with Sand Rush. This means that Hippopotas is mandatory on the type, which will be running Stealth Rock, so Mudbray learning Stealth Rock now doesn't change its position on the viability rankings. While it is generally a good, bulky Pokemon with decent speed and attacks, it doesn't add that much to your team beyond what the other Pokemon already offer.

On another note, the Monotype Little Cup VR has been completely revamped with the help of Tyke to reflect current standings in the metagame. New samples team will be coming shortly as well!

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Mudbray is not S rank on Ground-type because unlike in regular LC, it's repetitive with other Pokemon on the team. Ground type is only viable when running Sand Stream with Sand Rush. This means that Hippopotas is mandatory on the type, which will be running Stealth Rock, so Mudbray learning Stealth Rock now doesn't change its position on the viability rankings. While it is generally a good, bulky Pokemon with decent speed and attacks, it doesn't add that much to your team beyond what the other Pokemon already offer.

On another note, the Monotype Little Cup VR has been completely revamped to reflect current standings in the metagame. New samples team will be coming shortly as well!
Oh cool, mind quickly listing the changes?

Luckily I had the old viabilities saved so here are the changes (only for S and A ranks)

None
None
None
Chichou: S to A
Geodude-Alola: S to A
Elekid: A to S
Cottonee: S to A
Snubbul: S to A
Croagunk: A to S
Stufful: B to A
Larvesta: S to A
Torchic: B to A
Taillow: A to B
Pikipek: B to A
Wingull: B to A
Pumpkaboo: S to A
Foongus: S to A
Lileep: A to B
Snivy: A to S
Pumpkaboo: A to B
Bellsprout: B to S
Deerling: B to A
Exeggcute: B to A
None
Cubchoo: S to A
Swinub: S to A
Amaura: A to B
Sandshrew-Alola: A to S
Munchlax: S to A
Taillow: S to B
Doduo: A to S
Zigzagoon: A to S
Bunnelby: B to A
Helioptile: B to A
Pikipek: B to A
Rufflet: B to S
Foongus: S to A
Croagunk: A to S
Skrelp: A to B
Mareanie: B to A
None
Amaura: A to B
Anorith: A to S
Tyrunt: A to B
None
Tirtouga: S to A
Staryu: A to B
Surskit: A to B
Dewpider: UR to A
Tentacool: B to A

So far in MWP we have seen mostly HO oriented playstyles which is reflected in this VR update.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Screenshot 2017-12-30 at 5.33.56 PM.png

Unfortunately, since tour replays are broken, I can't show the full match. But here's the run-down:

For the first 15 turns or so, my opponent was playing horribly. For whatever reason, he/she decided it was a great idea to keeping needlessly sacking their team to Arceus-Ground and Landorus. By the time the opponent sent out Xerneas, only my Lando had gone down, and Arceus was still fairly healthy. More importantly though, my specially defensive Primal Groudon, the supposedly fool-proof Xerneas check, was still at full health. My game plan up to around Turn 15 was to get some chip with Arceus, and then switch into Pdon to finish the job. That is, of course, until it was discovered my opponent was Z-Geomancy. I tried to get in Pdon and Toxic it, but woop dee doo, it had Rest. By this point, I had already lost, Pdon was at minimum health, and everything else on my team fell to Moonblast.

Now, can someone explain to me how I was supposed to win this battle? No, really, what options did I have? Even ignoring the fact my team may not be the best, what options does Ground have to combat Z-Geomancy Xerneas?

This match further solidifies why Xerneas is so overcentralizing in Mono Ubers: Many types simply auto-lose to one of its two sets. When someone can literally play like a complete imbecile in the first 10 turns and then immediately turn things around with one Pokemon, with no additional support (Klefki didn't get Screens up, and Pdon still avoided the Moonblast 2-shot after Rocks), that's a pretty good sign that Pokemon is not balanced.

What's the hold-up? People have been screaming this for months now. But if those screams weren't loud enough, perhaps this one is: Get rid of Xerneas from Mono Ubers!

View attachment 95552
Unfortunately, since tour replays are broken, I can't show the full match. But here's the run-down:

For the first 15 turns or so, my opponent was playing horribly. For whatever reason, he/she decided it was a great idea to keeping needlessly sacking their team to Arceus-Ground and Landorus. By the time the opponent sent out Xerneas, only my Lando had gone down, and Arceus was still fairly healthy. More importantly though, my specially defensive Primal Groudon, the supposedly fool-proof Xerneas check, was still at full health. My game plan up to around Turn 15 was to get some chip with Arceus, and then switch into Pdon to finish the job. That is, of course, until it was discovered my opponent was Z-Geomancy. I tried to get in Pdon and Toxic it, but woop dee doo, it had Rest. By this point, I had already lost, Pdon was at minimum health, and everything else on my team fell to Moonblast.

Now, can someone explain to me how I was supposed to win this battle? No, really, what options did I have? Even ignoring the fact my team may not be the best, what options does Ground have to combat Z-Geomancy Xerneas?

This match further solidifies why Xerneas is so overcentralizing in Mono Ubers: Many types simply auto-lose to one of its two sets. When someone can literally play like a complete imbecile in the first 10 turns and then immediately turn things around with one Pokemon, with no additional support (Klefki didn't get Screens up, and Pdon still avoided the Moonblast 2-shot after Rocks), that's a pretty good sign that Pokemon is not balanced.

What's the hold-up? People have been screaming this for months now. But if those screams weren't loud enough, perhaps this one is: Get rid of Xerneas from Mono Ubers!
Specially defensive P-don runs roar, not toxic, to check Xerneas, basically for exactly this reason.

Ingrain Xerneas works around this, but there are other options too, such as tossing Clear Smog on your Gastrodon or replacing it with Unaware Haze Quagsire.

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Specially defensive P-don runs roar, not toxic, to check Xerneas, basically for exactly this reason.

There are other options too, such as tossing Clear Smog on your Gastrodon or replacing it with Unaware Haze Quagsire.
Ok, I'll admit, I fricced up with the moveslot on Pdon. However, Xerneas was the last Pokemon on the opponent's team, so Roar would've not done anything.

Actually yeah, I did have Clear Smog on my Gastro. I'm also pretty sure it was specially defensive. Thing is...

+3 0 SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gastrodon: 348-411 (81.6 - 96.4%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

And no, Unaware Quag wouldn't have been able to check Xern.
0 SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Quagsire: 160-190 (40.6 - 48.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
With Rest, Xerneas wins the PP Stall war.

Ok, I'll admit, I fricced up with the moveslot on Pdon. However, Xerneas was the last Pokemon on the opponent's team, so Roar would've not done anything.

Actually yeah, I did have Clear Smog on my Gastro. I'm also pretty sure it was specially defensive. Thing is...

+3 0 SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Gastrodon: 348-411 (81.6 - 96.4%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

And no, Unaware Quag wouldn't have been able to check Xern.
0 SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Quagsire: 160-190 (40.6 - 48.2%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
With Rest, Xerneas wins the PP Stall war.
You can't just ignore the fact your team was built poorly and you misplayed when you're discussing whether a Pokemon should be banned or not. Optimally, your team would have been built to check Xerneas, and if you didn't, then that's not Xerneas's fault but your team's. Also, how does Clear Smog / Haze Quagsire not beat Xerneas here? If it ever clicks Rest, you can go into Primal Groudon and KO it with Precipice Blades because it no longer has +1 Defense. If your opponent correctly removed your only ways to check Xerneas, then they hardly played horribly.

Also, it's a huge exaggeration to say many types auto-lose to Xerneas. In fact, most viable types can beat it. The metagame has grown around Xerneas, which I find to be healthy and a good result. There's simply no reason to ban Xerneas at this time when it's hardly even the biggest threat running around in Monotype Ubers right now.

Sorry if I'm causing headaches to the monotype OMs "council", but I would also like to address another issue, namely sableye in STABmons.
Sableye is a fairly common defensive pokemon in STABmons, who, with the combination of prankster and the skills topsy-turvy, parting shot and recover + filler is an excellent addition to most stall teams. However, since monotype restricts you to using a single type when creating your team, this causes problems in teambuilding for most types, as it is practically impossible to get through the dark defensive core for all types that don't have access to either a strong dark type mon (to resist prankster), or fairy, which can hit most of the dark defensive core super effectively. In fact, without some serious shenanigans like white herb or z stat boosts that neutralize negative ones, i have a hard time seeing other types get through the defensive core at all, much less be able to snatch a win. Therefore, I would nominate sableye in STABmons as a possible ban target, and would love to here other people's ideas on how to deal with sableye and the dark defensive core (tyranitar, alolan muk, buzzwole) without overcentralizing their team, with all types of course.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)