Side Monotype Generations Tour [Won by Lotus Wincon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor
activity update, didn't see my opp @ scheduled time, but I had to leave after 30 minutes of waiting instead of an hour or so cause stuff to do; will try and reschedule for Friday/weekend

My opponent doesn't reply. he comes on smogon but doesn't reply,we talked on showodown for 3 mins and i told him to tell me a time on smogon and he still didn't. that's all.

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor
So uh another activity update, we recheduled for Friday night, but there's a tropical storm (Harvey, might be a hurricane by the time it hits) about to hit where I live expected Friday night / Saturday morning. If I don't show up, it's probably because I'll lose internet and power...If I don't get a chance to play, would really appreciate an extension.

act, asked availability and said a time, miyoka never really agreed or disagreed to the time I posted bc never responded so I've been showing up around that time waiting lol

If you have any questions or concerns please contact The Excadrill or Izaya on smogon.

Week 3
Please make sure when building your teams you follow the banlists for the Monotype version of each Generation. All information on Monotype Generation specificsand the banlist is linked in the OP under Tournament Resources. Using a team with banned Pokemon will result in a forfeit for your match. As a reminder, SM is the first tier played each week. Then the next generation is decided by the loser of the last game.

(Azelea vs terrors) vs iRKD
Misaka Mikoto vs SirSkit
zugubu royale vs Alpha-Harpreet
Vodoom vs iLlama
Moosical vs Lotus Wincon
Sae Sae vs YellowAce
Ridley. vs smub
EricSaysHi vs The Excadrill

Substitutes will be placed in by the order of which they signed up in
Deadline: Monday September 4th @ 10 pm EST GMT-4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)