Monotype Monotype Fall Seasonal II - Round 1

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity, failed to show up at the time we agreed upon(never logged in to see my message about doing it tonight over yesterday so I was on main just in case he didn't see it and was on), and didn't show up tonight.

Larry

formerly Leru
is a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
Last edited:
I contacted my opponent days ago...This is bullshit,i needed to be off the net for some days and i didn't had time to contact anyone and when i did i realized we had timezone problems problems and when i we finally faced each other i defeated him and now i'm out,i'm soooo angryy!!!

Last edited:

Larry

formerly Leru
I contacted my opponent days ago...
You didn't post on his VM wall and did not respond to your opponents VM. You didn't tell me that you contacted Ikey through any other scheduling methods either. I even tagged you on monday and said that you should respond to your opponent's VM or let me know if you're in contact via other means or you will be subbed out in 24 hours. But you didn't, so I had no way of knowing this. Thus, I had to sub you out.

Some of my league friends contacted my opponent in my place because they knew i couldn't enter the net at all,to contact you nor my opponenty nor anyon.When i returned i quickly contacted my opponent and tried to schedule our battle as soon as possible...and now this happens...and i defeated him,proved by the replays....

You didn't post on his VM wall and did not respond to your opponents VM. You didn't tell me that you contacted Ikey through any other scheduling methods either. I even tagged you on monday and said that you should respond to your opponent's VM or let me know if you're in contact via other means or you will be subbed out in 24 hours. But you didn't, so I had no way of knowing this. Thus, I had to sub you out.
Not to meddle in the host's buissness but like shouldnt the set count if he can get proof of him contacting his oppoenet via other means before the set deadline ?

Larry

formerly Leru
Not to meddle in the host's buissness but like shouldnt the set count if he can get proof of him contacting his oppoenet via other means before the set deadline ?
He should've showed me this proof before getting subbed out then, I gave him 24 hours to do so.
Some of my league friends contacted my opponent in my place because they knew i couldn't enter the net at all,to contact you nor my opponenty nor anyon.When i returned i quickly contacted my opponent and tried to schedule our battle as soon as possible...and now this happens...and i defeated him,proved by the replays....
My decision stands. Your 'league friends' could've told me that they are scheduling for you then, but they didn't. Thus I had no way of knowing this.

If there are any more questions regarding this matter, feel free to PM me but stop spamming the thread. Thanks.

edit: after looking into the case a bit more it seems like I missed out on a post and there is evidence of one of Dragon Expert Soma's league mates being in touch with Ikey, thus his win counts. xuba will get priority when there's another sub needed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)