contributed by Stun

Spiritomb + Bisharp
tag: CCDa8
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1600+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. To apply for certain HoF levels and/or submit a new peak, refer to the example post above.​

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Nominating Eelektross + Rotom for an Electric core.

Eelektross makes for a really great AV user since it will be running four attacks most of the time, and Rotom is a standard physical wall on Electric. This is a fun defensive core to build around, and it's something I did for when I wanted to make a non-Legendary Electric team. Not really much else to say~

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Challenge registration:
PS Username:

Symphonii
Laddering alts:
CCNo8 lagging, CCDa8 bad internets
HoF replays:
Bronze (Normal)
cc.GIF

Silver (Normal)
cc2.GIF

Last edited:

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Challenge Registration
PS Name: VoltDarkrai
Laddering Alt: CCNo8 Volt
HoF Replays
None (yet?)

Nominating Eelektross + Rotom for an Electric core.

Eelektross makes for a really great AV user since it will be running four attacks most of the time, and Rotom is a standard physical wall on Electric. This is a fun defensive core to build around, and it's something I did for when I wanted to make a non-Legendary Electric team. Not really much else to say~
Just saying that is kinda generic? But its a good core

Reactions: Ren
Idk if im allwed to make a core suggestion but here

For flying, Masquerain and Landorus Therian are great together. Masquerain with full spd and hp evs make an amazing special wall with sticky web too and intimidate, Lando T is the defensive wall also paired with masqy gonna abuse intimidate. I mean we need moremasquerain users

Nominating Tornadus-t+Landorus-t

This is the core for my Flying team and it is amazing, with Regenerator it makes a really good tank, and landorus setting up sr with intimidate. It just is a great core and I would like to see what people come up with!

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Challenge Registration
PS! Name: geerat
Laddering Alt(s): CCNo8 darksylveon, CCDa8 darksylveon

HoF Replays
None as of yet

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
As far as cores go, I've been playing around with this core of
+

Flying teams have a pretty bad match-up against ice teams, but spdef articuno just laughs at whatever they have to throw at it and sets up sub pretty easily and frustrates opponents with sub+toxic+pressure(specially normal core, again frustrating for flying).It also has a good enough match-up against stall water. Skarm shields it against rock types specially terrakion and defogs away.
Kind of want to see if anyone can use this core efficiently.

Another offensive core I have been trying out :

+

The core intends to use TR offense with heat-proof occa berry rock slide bronzong for lead char-y against steel teams and inside TR steel teams generally have very threatening offensive mons for eg. excavalier 1 shots all of psychic(including victini!), banded aggron fucks up fire and flying etc. Overall it'll be a different concept to build around. Really excited to see if anyone builds one successfully.

Alright, alright last one :
+

Pretty simple one, speed boost to counter you probable checks(life orb darm, air balloon volcanion etc.)

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)