MKL's Beast Ball Breeding Bonanza(reopened, now looking for USUM BB Pokemon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll trade you a non IV'd Adamant Gluttony Beast Ball Snorlax with Curse, Double-Edge and Pursuit for a Cloud Nine Drampa spitback.

I'll trade you a non IV'd Adamant Gluttony Beast Ball Snorlax with Curse, Double-Edge and Pursuit for a Cloud Nine Drampa spitback.
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I was hosting my whole family for Christmas Eve and cooked for like 12 hours.

Sure. I am happy to do that.

Hey man,

Do you have any spitbacks for Gluttony Snorlax? I don't have very many Spitbacks to offer in Beast Balls, but have the following general Spitbacks:

Oranguru/Sassy/InnerFocus-Telepathy

Shellder/Jolly/SkillLink/IcicleSpear-RockBlast

Togedemaru/Jolly/LightningRod-IronBarbs/FakeOut

Torkoal/Quiet/Drought/Eruption

Petilil/Modest/Chlorophyll/

Thanks for the consideration!

Awesome, let me know when you're ready and which stone you need, I forgot.
Getting on it now. Sorry, yesterday was my birthday.

Hey man,

Do you have any spitbacks for Gluttony Snorlax? I don't have very many Spitbacks to offer in Beast Balls, but have the following general Spitbacks:

You can have a breedject.

What BP items are ypu looking for? I'm interested in alola grimer and geodude (HA for both).

Edit: I can also get you a Beast Ball Oricorio or Pasimian if you're interested.

Last edited:
No worries, belated happy birthday!!! Will definitely have a surprise for you when we trade!
Yours is ready.

Hey man,

Yours is ready.

What BP items are ypu looking for? I'm interested in alola grimer and geodude (HA for both).

Edit: I can also get you a Beast Ball Oricorio or Pasimian if you're interested.
If you have a choice band and choice specs, I will take one of each for perfects or 1 total for breedjects of each.

Is there anything else I can get you along with it? Really interested in that Quiet Trick room Turtnator!
I haven't gotten Turtonator to 0 speed yet, though admittedly, I have a 0 speed parent in his egg group that can get me there quickly. Lets deal with this one for now and I will get around to Turtonator in a bit.

I did just finish trick room Torkoal and am working on Trick Room Oranguru now.

I haven't gotten Turtonator to 0 speed yet, though admittedly, I have a 0 speed parent in his egg group that can get me there quickly. Lets deal with this one for now and I will get around to Turtonator in a bit.

I did just finish trick room Torkoal and am working on Trick Room Oranguru now.
Interest in the torkoal as well, can't trade now cause Its late here and got to catch some rest, trade anywhere in the next 10-26 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)