Minnow's Fish Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I've got some Pokemon for trade, let minnow if you are interested in any.

• General Wi-Fi Trading Rules apply.
  • Do not offer or trade me any Pokemon that are hacked, injected or unreleased.
  • I clone my Pokemon. That being said, I rarely clone for others, so do not ask me. If you have a problem with that, then feel free to leave.
  • Most of my Pokemon (not including Breedjects) are non-redistribution-able, meaning I do not permit trading of them on Smogon or PS! Wi-Fi! without my permission.
  • Let me know where you got the Pokemon that you're offering me. You can expect the same from me.
  • FC: 1908-2356-6465
  • IGN: Minnow
  • Timezone: GMT -05:00
None yet :(

Pokemon:
  • Moon ball Timid Chatot [31/x/31/31/31/31] (Defog, Nasty Plot, Boomburst)
  • Poke ball Adamant Murkrow [x/31/31/31/31/31] Hidden Ability (Brave Bird, Assurance)
  • Premier ball Adamant Starly [31/31/x/31/x/31] Hidden Ability (Pursuit, Feather Dance, Double-Edge, Mirror Move)
  • Luxury ball Jolly Swinub [31/31/x/31/31/31] Hidden Ability (Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Freeze-Dry, Stealth Rock)
  • Dive ball Modest Feebas [31/31/x/31/31/31]
  • Poke ball Adamant Turtwig [31/x/31/31/31/31] Hidden Ability (Body Slam, Double-Edge, Stockpile) (MALE)
  • Poke ball Adamant Torchic [31/31/31/31/31/x] Hidden Ability (Low Kick, Baton Pass) (MALE)
  • Poke ball Jolly Totodile [31/x/31/31/31/31] Hidden Ability (Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Crunch, Ice Punch) (MALE)
  • Dream ball Bold Slowpoke [31/x/31/31/31/x] Hidden Ability (Zen Headbutt)
  • Safari ball Adamant Rhyhorn [31/31/31/x/31/31] (Fire Fang, Crunch)
  • Ditto 31/0/31/30/31/30 Quiet HP Fire
  • Ditto 31/0/31/30/31/31 Lonely HP Grass
  • Xerneas 31/11/31/31/30/31 Timid [NFT]
  • Rayquaza 31/30/31/29/31/31 Adamant (Nintendo HK Event)
  • Mewtwo 31/x/31/28/30/31 Timid
Seeing as I don't have many Pokemon for trade, any Breedjects that appeal to me are fine for right now.

Last edited:

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
  • List all of your IVs. Traders here at Smogon are only interested in Pokémon with competitive value. We want to know your Pokémon's IVs. Please state these IVs explicitly a good format for them would be HP/ATK/DEF/SPATK/SPDEF/SPEED such as 31/31/31/31/31/30, especially if your Pokemon has a specific Hidden Power type it was bred/caught for. DO NOT generalize by posting "5 IV, 4 IV, etc". Use an IV calculator such as this one http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/IV.aspx to help you if you're unsure.
  • If you are trading Pokémon that you did not breed or catch yourself, you must include the name of the original user or OT/ID of that user in the trade details. If you have limited distribution rights, then you must link to the original post or thread which confirms this. For Pokémon that have come from another site, or the GTS, the Pokémon's OT/ID must be posted in the trade details. For Pokemon you did catch/breed yourself, it's fine to just add your OT/ID at the top of the thread and say that any Pokemon without a listed OT/ID were obtained by you and have the OT/ID at the top of the thread.

alright, to clarify: they're all self bred. all of them.
as for the IVs, must I IV calculate every single one (since there are so many different breedjects) or is it OK to just say 4IV+? (it's a time consuming task.)
thanks for the reminders though.

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Don't just say "4IV", etc.
Listing which IVs are implied: e.g. 31/x/31/x/31/31 or something like that is acceptable (preferred would be to explicitly state what the IVs are).

sure, how about my Chatot for the dive ball Squirtle?

5IV -atk
Ok are you interested in
5IV Naught Clamperl in Dreamball 31/31/31/31/-/31 Female
5IV Jolly Miltank in Dreamball 31/31/31/-/31/31
5IV or 6IV Modest Yanma in Monball Female or Male

Alright. I'll probably start breeding this weekend. I'll keep you informed, okay?
sounds good!
Ok are you interested in
5IV Naught Clamperl in Dreamball 31/31/31/31/-/31 Female
5IV Jolly Miltank in Dreamball 31/31/31/-/31/31
5IV or 6IV Modest Yanma in Monball Female or Male
i'll take the 5IV female Yanma please. i've added you, so hmu when ready.

Hey you're lucky. I found a Squirtle in one of my boxes I bred a while ago. So I'm ready to trade :)
I've been so busy with school lately that I haven't had the time to do anything. but thankfully I can trade (nearly) anytime over this weekend. I've got you added so send me a message when you're ready and i'll be with you ASAP.

I've been so busy with school lately that I haven't had the time to do anything. but thankfully I can trade (nearly) anytime over this weekend. I've got you added so send me a message when you're ready and i'll be with you ASAP.
Hit me up when you're ready. I should be online for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)