March Madness

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus

HAIL! HAIL! TO MICHIGAN FOR PULLING A GAME THEY HAD NO BUSINESS WINNING OUT OF THEIR ASSES!

trey burke is maize jesus btw

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lmao my bracket is in the 98th percentile right now. not bad for a fucking canadian. if only someone told me gonzaga was fucking garbage i would be so fucking smooth right now

Lol. I was 2nd in my league until the sweet sixteen games. Now sitting in 12th.

What a disaster.

And the guy I was laughing at that had Marquette and Ohio St in the finals is now looking better than anyone else.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
still 6/8 as of the elite eight, 2nd in my friend's bracket group. actually predicted syracuse and wichita to make it this far. fuck marquette though, i had them losing r2. louisville v syracuse finals is what i'm crossing my fingers for

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Im still happy i had duke > florida in the finals...

Also the reffing the last like 5 minutes im the osu wichita state game... Theyre calling nothing on ohio state and a lot of marginal things on wichita state

Edit: and just when i post it they finally call some thing on ohio state... XD

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I still think that one of Louisville, Michigan or Syracuse will win it all. They were my three picks to win it after the first two rounds cause they were playing the best ball of anyone. Louisville are the best all around team in the country, Michigan have some real star power with Burke and that young centre whose name I keep forgetting, and the Syracuse zone + Sutherland and a bunch of good shooters is tough to crack. The Shockers winning would be so cool though!

Lavos

Banned deucer.
I had Louisville-Syracuse finals too boy, Louisville to win
lol me too, what's your score? i got 60-57

and yea @ stallion, personally i think louisville has the best roster of the elite 8 (6 now i guess) but it could go either way with syracuse in contention. jim boeheim is just such a phenomenal coach..

Blackhawk11

one on one
I still think that one of Louisville, Michigan or Syracuse will win it all. They were my three picks to win it after the first two rounds cause they were playing the best ball of anyone. Louisville are the best all around team in the country, Michigan have some real star power with Burke and that young centre whose name I keep forgetting, and the Syracuse zone + Sutherland and a bunch of good shooters is tough to crack. The Shockers winning would be so cool though!
Mitch McGary ;)

Also
Carl said:
sigh.... better get to walmart and grab some wolverine gear
-_-

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lol me too, what's your score? i got 60-57

and yea @ stallion, personally i think louisville has the best roster of the elite 8 (6 now i guess) but it could go either way with syracuse in contention. jim boeheim is just such a phenomenal coach..
I put 75-65 lol just put some random numbers:jump:

Imanalt

I'm the coolest girl you'll ever meet
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That third foul called on kelly was absolute bull lol. I just turned it on so idk what theyre calling, but last i checked being the target of a step sideways to throw a shoulder wasnt a foul...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)