Magus' Castle - Alola version [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus

- Table of contents -

Welcome to my 3rd, not-so-impressive Trade Thread! I hope you have fun digging through my fairly big collection of stuff, ranging from RNGs, Breeds to XY/ORAS/Colosseum/XD/Moon Soft Resets, but first of all some rules.

-My old trade thread.
-My older, messed up trade thread.

- The Rules -
Before jumping into my thread to see if something catches your eye and to avoid any kind of troubles later, Please read the rules, they're here for a reason.

- Wi-Fi Forum Rules apply here, as well as some common sense. I suggest you to read them before posting.

- You must have a trade thread if you want to trade with me, period. (with exceptions decided at my discretion).

- Write in proper, sensical English if you want something, I know that English is not everyone's first language (myself included), but that doesn't mean you can't try writing something legible. I also speak Spanish.

- You shouldn't forget your Ps and Qs. Obviously not an actual rule by itself, but your application of these (and politeness in general) will make the difference between me accepting or denying a deal with you.

- I'm only interested in 7th Gen Pokémon, because I can get almost whatever I want from the older gens myself, and I don't need past gen, Non-clover/cross stuff either (with some exceptions).

- Don't offer me Emulator stuff/RNGs, unless they come from a game where is ridiculously hard/impossible to RNG on retail (i.e Colosseum/XD and FRLG).

- Be patient please. Just because I'm online lurking around the forums and/or posting somewhere else doesn't necessarily mean that I'll reply to your CMTs inmediately and/or be available to trade.

- Don't trade me Pokémon with a Gentle nature! Seriously, receiving one of those pieces of crap makes me cringe and feel insulted. So seriously, don't.

- I only trade my Bred, RNG Abused and Soft Resetted stuff gotten in retail carts/discs exclusively by myself (with some very few exceptions).

- All my stuff is strictly Non-Redistributable (except for select Capture Projects, breedables or my Free Redis stuff from giveaways), so I suggest you to not to waste your time asking me for redis rights because you won't get them, no exceptions.

- I'm only interested in stuff obtained by yourself or, in certain Redistributables' case, the person who actually did the work. Don't be surprised or take it personal if I ignore your redistributables-filled thread.

- I don't mind if you rebreed my stuff to get your own and if you make the breeds Fully-Redis or something, I couldn't care less. And I won't credit you for giving me X female spitback, I don't give a damn about being credited either.

- If you want something, Post Here first; PMs/VMs without posting here first will be ignored.

-Due to the current lack of an update for the Pokébank, my cloning services are unavailable for 7th Gen 'mons until said update comes out, I'll still offer cloning services for 6th Gen though.

• Due to the same Pokebank-related issue, NONE OF MY PAST GEN STUFF IS FOR TRADE FOR THE TIME BEING, until, again, said update comes out.

- Don't be a douche/waste my time. By ordering something from me to come back to me when I've finished it to cancel it because you want to do it yourself now, you weren't patient enough, or because you found or got a "better" one from someone for whatever reason without even telling me beforehand. That's just rude, unfair and something that I simply won't tolerate. If you do that, don't expect me to be kind with you the next time I see you...
Or in other words, Don't waste my time, I won't waste yours.

- My timezone is GMT -5.

-Have fun!

- Trainer IDs Information -

- Pokémon Moon -

OT: Albus
ID: 964631
SV: -

- Pokémon Alpha Sapphire -

ID: 33747
SV: 1924

- Pokémon X -

ID: 40323
SV: 0866

- Pokémon Black 2 -

ID: 28847
SID: 32134

- Pokémon Black -

OT: Sasuki
ID: 01163
SID: 00278

ID: 28825
ID: 11043

- Pokémon White -

ID: 22946
SID: 18580

- Pokémon Diamond -

ID: 42722
SID: 42433

- Pokémon Soul Silver -

OT: Katt
ID: 26391
SID: 9042

ID: 00284
SID: 00273

- Pokémon Heart Gold
(Flashcard) -

ID: 10000
SID: 14102

OT: Albus (Haven't started this file yet)
ID: 08888
SID: 34829

ID: 03333
SID: 39730

ID: 55555
SID: 38814

- Pokémon Platinum
(Flashcard) -

ID: 00025
SID: 38446

ID: 00000
SID: 47390

ID: 01010
SID: 02869

- Pokémon Ruby -

OT: ALBUS
ID: 03531
SID: 15065

- Pokémon Emerald -

OT: RYDER
ID: 60932
SID: 58899

- Pokémon FireRed -

ID: 56106
SID: -

- Pokémon Colosseum -

ID: 26400
SID: 30510

- Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness -

OT: -ALBUS-
ID: 64228
SID: 25458

ID: 25776
SID: 60262

- Pokémon's Format -

#373 - Salamence | Lv.100

♀ Ø
Ø ♂
OT: Albus / 65535
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Normal
Nature:
Bashful
Ability: Multitype
Tombstoner / Spacial Rend / Dragon Ascent / Light of Ruin
Notes: -
Non-Redis
Poké Ball Sprites

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
- Additional Information -

- About tools/programs, backups and AR Codes -

- I use the following tools/programs to do certain things, like cloning, backups, RNG abuse, and so on.

• GBA Backup Tool (To backup my GBA games' saves)
  • RNG Reporter 9.96.6
  • Eontimer (3rd / 4th Gen RNG)
  • VBA Link (To trade between my GBA games)
  • A-Save (Infinte BP, items and backup my Pokémon from my GBA games)
  • Pokégen/Pokésav (To backup and clone my 'mons in .pkm files the slow way, in Pokécheck's absence)
  • Pokécheck (i miss yuo :c)
  • My flash card's Action Replay.
  • Powersaves 3DS Pro (To Backup my saves, clone and x900 item codes)

- Expanding on my Powersaves, flashcard's Action Replay and codes in general, I use the following codes in my flashcard Pokémon games or emulator saves (Namely Pokémon Heartgold, Platinum and White. RSE for the emulator part), some to clone faster than with Pokésav/Pokégen, have infinite Shards/BP for tutor moves or to get certain event items (Member Card for Darkrai, etc).

• Walk Through Walls
  • Warp Codes (RSE only)
  • Cloning
  • Infinite items/BP
  • Rebattle Legendaries/Stationaries (the only exception to this code is Rotom, which was rebattled by reloading saves).
  • Fast Level Up
  • Event item codes (Member Card, Oak Letter, Secret Key, etc)
  • 100% Catch Rate
  • Sometimes I use x999 Item codes for Rare Candies and Gold/Bottle Caps (XYORAS/Moon)
  • Clone people's Pokémon via codes (I clone my own via the Bank/Backup method)

- About the Breeding (BP) / Catching Projects (CP)-

If you want a BP/CP feel free to ask me to see if I'm able to do it. You will get automatically Semi-Redis rights for them (you can trade it, everyone else can't). Prices in credits varies depending on the Pokémon in question.

NOTE: I won't be doing RNG abuse-related projects anymore, since RNG abuse is pretty much obsolete at this point (thanks Bottle Caps) and I don't feel like there's a good reason for me to RNG abuse again.

-Rash Giratina caught in a Luxury Ball w/4th Gen tutor moves for Gabe. - Status: Done!
-Shiny Timid HP Fire Starmie caught in a Heal Ball for Shady6121. - Status: Done!
-Shiny Naive Gengar caught in a Heavy Ball w/4thgen tutor moves for Anivia. Status: Done!

- About the Credits -

- Are you interested in something here, yet I'm not interested in anything from your thread in return, but you want it so badly? that can be solved with the Credits system, but it will only apply if I have high expectatives about what you would have in the future.

Credits' exchange rate (I have to revamp this):

- 1 Credit: Any Pokémon / common Breeding Project (BP).
- 2 Credits: Most of my Pokémon XD: GoD resets, Certain Catching Projects (CP).
- 3 Credits: Shiny Legendary RNGs, most of my XY/ORAS/Moon Resets.
- My Trophy Case Pokémon are NOT redeemable by Credits.

-I'll retain my old Trade Thread's Credits as well, meaning that I still owe credits to certain people, and viceversa.

- People that I Owe Credits -

Skymin_flower: 9
Hamstern: 4
Gabe: 3
flarganddingle: 3
Shady6121: 1
Nelson Tangela: 1
ohh_shiny: 2
Victini: 1
Entei The Swift: 4
Evan0913: 1
Diabolico: 2
Nel: 6 (Can spend them in whatever he wants from the thread)
Menezjul: 4 (Can spend them in whatever he wants from the thread)

- People that Owe me Credits -

RockinX: 1
Adrima: 2
Shiny Mew2: Unlimited
Ausgirl: 1
Miria: 6

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant

Credits to Entei the Swift for the awesome banners.

#137 - Porygon Ø | Lv.51

-

OT: Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Download
Recycle / Discharge / Lock-On / Tri Attack
Notes: Took me an entire day of chaining via DexNav (in a 700+ chain). After getting a lot of disappointing 3-4 IV Porygons and 6 Shiny ones, I couldn't believe it when I saw the IVs of this one; this one's literally perfect, even the Attack is perfect for FP/Confusion damage!
Even though this Porygon is somewhat outclassed now thanks to Sun and Moon's new breeding mechanics, it still has some value thanks to its access to ORAS' tutor moves. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#243 - Neon Tiger Ø| Lv.100

OT: Albus / 26400
IVs: 29 / 13 / 3 / 31 / 27 / 30
Hidden Power:
Ice (68)
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 6 SpD
Calm Mind / Substitute / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power

Notes: I resetted this Raikou in my Pokémon Colosseum back in late October of 2013 because I wanted to get my favorite Pokémon with decent IVs in the Emerald's Battle Frontier. However, I found out later to my surprise that its Hidden Power's type was Ice with a high Base Power of 68; afterwards I decided to do a Ribbon Project for it, which took me roughly three weeks to complete, factoring in the XY/ORAS Ribbons. This Raikou has a special place in my heart, being my favorite Pokémon, from my favorite Pokémon game with awesome IVs and something unexpected from a pre-6th Gen viable Soft Reset, what else I could've asked for?

Ribbons (82/82):

Not For Trade

#373 - Ascalon ♂ | Lv.100

OT: Albus / 25776

IVs: 23 / 29 / 31 / 18 / 28 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 Def
Earthquake / Return / Dragon Dance / Outrage

Notes: This Salamence is my best XD reset so far, as well as my second XD run's main target. I SR'd it back then in late June of 2013 mostly because of its completely unique aesthetics, in a time where Refreshmence was considered a joke; after SRing it and ending up with much better IVs that I originally sought for, I decided to do my very first Ribbon Project on it, which took me a month to complete factoring in the XY/ORAS ribbons. This Salamence has a very special place in my heart, being my first Ribbon Project, as well as being my best non-6th Gen Soft Reset.

Ribbons (82/82):

Not For Trade

#483 - Zephyr Ø | Lv.100

OT: Albus / 42722
IVs: 30 / 22 / 31 / 18 / 6 / 28
Nature: Lonely
Earthquake / Outrage / Iron Head / Draco Meteor
Notes: My first Soft Reset I've ever done in my Pokémon career. I got this Dialga long before I even thought about joining Smogon by Soft Resetting it for an entire week (I found it in Nov 21/2011 IIRC); my Synch failed unfortunately, but it still ended up with a fairly decent nature and IVs for being a "random" Shiny, which I will fix with a Bottle Cap when I transfer it to 7th Gen. This Dialga has a soft spot in my heart even if it isn't as unique as my Raikou and Salamence.

Ribbons:

Not For Trade

#640 - Virizion Ø | Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 22 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Nature: Jolly
Retaliate / Sacred Sword / Giga Drain / Swords Dance
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. I found it in like 2 days while I was SRing for a flawless Jolly Virizion, I couldn't believe it when I saw its stats after catching it (I thought I'd end with one of those ever common Gentle-Bashful shit Shinies); even though is not as valuable as it used to be, I won't trade this easily. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#720 - Hoopa Ø | Lv.50

>

OT: Manesh / 08195
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Magician
Hyperspace Hole / Psychic / Astonish / Nasty Plot
Notes: The Manesh Hoopa given away via code in Southeast Asia, which is redeemable in any US/Japanese XY/ORAS cartridge. It took me nearly two weeks of literally painful SRing with a lot of frustrating tosses; I wanted to find a Naive one with 31 IV in Sp.Atk (or hexflawless), but I'm still very happy with this. A huge thanks to Djura for giving me the code to redeem it and his giveaway. I have video proof of me redeeming the code in case somebody asks for it. Even though is not as valuable as it used to be back then, this will be hard to get from me.
Not redeemable by credits
Non-Redis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other people's 'mons which are Trophy Case worthy

As you can already tell, this 'mons are not mine and I didn't get them, but they have a lot of sentimental value for me for whatever specific reason that I'll put them here.

#245 - Borealis Ø| Lv.40

OT: Mochi / 20607
IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Bold
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Spe
Calm Mind / Surf / Icy Wind / Rest
Notes: RNG'd by Skymin_Flower on a emulator. I've always wanted a Shiny Colosseum Suicune with every possible ribbon since unmemorable times, and thanks to Skymin I'll be able to fulfull that ages-long dream. I'll start Ribboning it whenever I have the time.
Ribbons: (4/76)

Not For Trade

#645 - Land Rover ♂
| Lv.50

OT: Trogdor | ID: 59282
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 7 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Notes: Widdly_Scuds' flawless Landorus from ORAS. I've been using this Landorus from the very beginning to the end of the ORAS' VGC formats, using it as often as I could and always pulling its weight for countless victories. But what makes it so special for me is that thanks to this Landorus I managed to qualify to 2 World Championship (Boston 2015 and San Francisco 2016, even if I couldn't attend to both of them) so that alone makes it Trophy Case material. I'll fill it with all the Ribbons whenever I'm able to.
Not For Trade

#257 - Blaze Hetnix ♀ | Lv.50

OT: Rob | ID: 53159
IVs: 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Ice
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 60 Atk / 220 SpA / 244 Spe
Overheat / Superpower / Hidden Power / Protect
Notes: Bred by rufus drumknott and hatched by someone on Reddit. This was a "gift" Breeding Project by Rufus (at my request obv) for a regional I had next week (I ended up 2nd Place and won a New 3DS) and yeah, being able to get to far with one of Rufus' mons is awesome and Trophy Case worthy, thanks again for this Blaziken Rufus!
Not For Trade

Attachments

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
- Wants, Completed/Pending Trades, Whitelist -

- My Wants -

Tbh I don't have a lot of specific wants, since I tend to look in people's trade threads to see if there's anything that catches my eye, but I'd be certainly interested in the stuff mentioned below.

- Pokémon Sun exclusives.

- Viable 'mons for the VGC 17 format.

- Spare Apricorn Balls.

- 3rd Gen Live Battery RNG Abuses on retail carts, or Shiny Emerald abuses in retail carts. I'd give a lot for those.

- Pending Trades -

-Trade my Shiny Adamant Pawniard for Mackenzie's Shiny Adamant 3rd Gen Scyther.

-Trade my Shiny Naive Gengar (with 4th Gen moves) for Anivia's ???.

-Trade my Adamant 3rd Gen Swablu (NN'd Puffy) for lockiegengar12's Naive Defiant
Thundurus.

- Trade my Shiny Jolly ORAS Virizion for Liger Zero's Shiny Adamant Zekrom (NN'd Gargantua).

- Completed Trades -

-Traded my Impish Groudon w/4th Gen Moves and Love Ball Sneasel for JebusChrist's Shiny HP Fire Gothita and Shiny Modest Lotad.

-Traded my Adamant 3rd Gen Kangaskhan, Shiny Bold Rotom and Adamant Golett for Vaporeon's Shiny Modest HP Fire Flabebé, Shiny Modest Ampharos and Shiny Timid HP Ice Helioptile.

-Traded my Shiny Moon Ball Timid Ralts and Shiny Adamant Pawniard for Gabe's Shiny Modest Bulbasaur and Shiny Jolly Aerodactyl.

-Traded my Adamant/Jolly 3rd Gen Kangaskhan for Shady6121's Shiny Timid Charmander and Shiny Careful Sableye.

-Traded my Shiny Pawniard for trikx_insane's Mild Premier Ball Yveltal.

-Traded my Shiny Moon Ball Modest Ralts and Shiny Friend Ball Skarmory for Adrima's Shiny Slowpoke and 2 credits in his store.

-Traded my Shiny Bold Rotom and Shiny Moon Ball Ralts for Victini's Shiny Naive Gible and Shiny Adamant Scizor.

-Traded my Shiny Bold and Modest Rotoms for Evan0913's Shiny Adamant Charmander and Shiny Jolly Pinsir.

-Traded a Master Ball 4th Gen Gengar (Not listed in the thread) for KingHeracrossTheBug's Jolly Dream Ball Bagon.

-Traded my Shiny Modest Hydreigon for ash1236's Timid 31/8/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Xerneas (nn'd Xerxes).

-Traded my Shiny Modest Rotom for LeopardTalon's Shiny Whismur.

-Traded my Shiny Sport Ball Scyther/Scizor for Victini's Shiny Adamant Gale Wings Fletching.

- Traded my Naive 4th gen Mewtwo for trikx_insane's Shiny Jolly Staraptor.

- Traded my Rash Xerneas for AfroThunderRule's Shiny Modest Deino.

- Traded my Shiny Bold Uxie for Evan0913's Shiny Brave Karrablast.

- Traded my Bold XD Togepi for Mewdraco's Modest HP Ice Rotom (nn'd Fregadera).

- Traded my Naive Lure Ball Latios for Hamstern's Bold Klefki, Modest Dream Ball Eevee and Luxury Ball Cyndaquil.

- Traded my Luxury Ball Shedinja for shady6121's Shiny Adamant Heracross.

- Traded my Rash Xerneas for JebusChrist's Shiny Adamant Scraggy w/Egg Moves (BP).

- Traded my Rash Xerneas for Lugiatina's Adamant Zygarde.

- Traded my 3rd Gen Careful Registeel for Rayzen's Shiny Timid Hondour.

- Traded my Shiny Adamant Landorus for Nelson_Tangela's Shiny Modest Charmander (nn'd Mega Ridley).

- Traded my Shiny Defog Skarmory in a Friend Ball for Scruffy's cloning services.

- Traded my XD Refresh Salamence to JebusChrist for redeeming 3 credits in my thread.

- Traded my XD Refresh Salamence and Trophy Case Ascalon for Nel's Nest Ball FRLG Mewtwos (one NN'd Freeza).

- Traded/Redeemed 2 credits I had in Ausgirl's thread for her Shiny Adamant Inkay and Shiny Jolly Buneary.

-Traded my Shiny Heal Ball Staryu (CP) for Shady6121's Shiny Naive Bagon, Shiny Adamant Beldum and Shiny Timid Noibat.

-Traded my Adamant 3rd Gen Swablu for mostthe3rd's Shiny Quiet Clauncher (NN'd Don Cangrejo)

-Traded my Shiny HP Fire Fast Ball Latias (NN'd Musa) for Rayzen's Shiny Timid Gardevoir (NN'd Aurore).

-Traded my XD Refresh Salamence for Xen's Shiny 3rd Gen Careful Registeel (Live battery abuse).

-Traded my ORAS Jolly Terrakion and 1 credit (the equal of 3 creds in my thread) for Hamstern's Shiny Modest Eevee and ORAS Bold Cresselia.

- Traded my SHiny Bold Eevee (nn'd Hime) and ORAS Latias (nn'd Rathian) for Xado's Premier Ball Togepi + Adamant HA Swirlix and Bold ORAS Cresselia (nn'd Moonwalker).

- Traded my Bold 3rd Gen Cleffa for Widdly_Scuds' Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 ORAS Landorus.

- Traded my Adamant 4th Gen Stunky (w/Defog and Sucker Punch) for tennisace's Timid 31/x/31/31/31/30 HP Ice ORAS Raikou (NN'd Thunder Doge).

-Traded my Calm 3rd Gen Cleffa, ORAS Terrakion and Shiny Hippopotas for Gothic Togekiss' Timid 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire ORAS Latios (nn'd The Skiver), Adamant 31/30/31/x/31/31 ORAS Landorus (nn'd Landoge) and Timid 30/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice ORAS Heatran (nn'd Magmoor).

-Traded my ORAS Timid Latias (nn'd Eona) for RockinX's Jolly TRU Arceus.

-Traded my ORAS Jolly Terrakion for 1 credit in RockinX's thread.

-Traded my ORAS Jolly Terrakion for mostthe3rd's Shiny Relaxed Foongus.

-Traded my Shiny 4th Gen Dive Ball Lunatone for ventus603's XD Baton Pass Swellow.

-Traded my Shiny Careful Registeel for TyVip's Shiny Timid Lucario w/Egg Moves (NN'd "Necromancer") (BP).

-Traded my HP Electric Keldeo for Itsuki's Shiny Adamant HA Conkeldurr w/Egg Moves (NN'd "Mr.Musculo")(BP).

- Traded GiocondV's Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 ORAS Thundurus (Not mine, gotten on Nugget Bridge) for fragor87's ORAS Calm Heatran (NN'd Firecracker).

- Traded my ORAS Jolly Terrakion for flarganddingle's Shiny Jolly HA Totodile w/Egg Moves.

- Traded 3 credits in my trade thread for flarganddingle's Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 ORAS Landorus (NN'd Hammerhead).

- Traded my Naive Event Meloetta for kuladiamond's Shiny Jolly Beldum (NN'd Quadraxis) and Shiny Relaxed Yamask (NN'd Iron Maiden) (BPs).

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune (+ Semi Redis rights) for vzxt's Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice ORAS Thundurus (+ Semi Redis rights for 7 copies).

- Traded my Naive Plasma Deoxys for Tatertot's Naive DR Tornadus.

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune for Nelson Tangela's Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31 ORAS Tornadus (NN'd Zephos).

- Traded my Event HP Electric Keldeo for Thomaz' Shiny Calm FRLG Clefairy.

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune to Alecthar for free, as a way to say thanks for the PS code.

- Traded my Shiny Jolly Love Ball Sneasel for Spoonfairy's Shiny Modest Aegislash (NN'd Hylian).

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune for Shady6121's Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 ORAS Groudon (NN'd Burn Dinorex).

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune for Expert Evan's Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 ORAS Cresselia (NN'd Celestia).

- Traded my Timid Event Meloetta for Death God Anubis' Naive 31/30/31/31/29/31 ORAS Kyurem (NN'd Icy Tyranno) and Shiny Jolly Purrloin (NN'd Irene).

- Traded my Naive 3rd Gen Snorunt for JebusChrist's Shiny Timid HP Ice Electrike.

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune for Gothic Togekiss' Timid 31/x/30/31/31/31 HP Ice ORAS Raikou (NN'd Rakuhouha)

- Traded my XD Salamence for kulaldiamond's Shiny Quiet Snover (NN'd Chil out man), Shiny Modest HP Ground Charmander (NN'd Ridley) and Shiny Jolly Shroomish (NN'd Cloroformo) (BPs).

- Traded my Naive Event Genesect for MattaPod's Modest 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass XY Zapdos (NN'd Zappy Bird)

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune and my Bold ORAS Great Ball Porygon for can't say's Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 XY Articuno (NN'd Mordecai), Bold 31/x/31/31/31/25+ Bank Celebi (NN'd Kokiri) and Jolly FS Quick Ball Metang (NN'd Arachnotron).

- Traded my Shiny Jolly ORAS Virizion for Thundershock1234's Shiny Timid ORAS 29/31/29/31/28/31 Latias (NN'd Schala <3) (Trade was made on Nugget Bridge)

- Got a Shiny Adamant Cranidos, Shiny Jolly Swinub, Shiny Sassy Lileep, Shiny Jolly Archen and a Shiny Jolly Gabite from Cretacerus after helping him with a cloning service.

- Traded a 0 IV HA Magikarp (RNG CP) for a0161613's Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 ORAS Entei (NN'd Ryuenjin).

- Traded my ORAS Jolly Cobalion (NN'd Athos) for vzxt's Naive 30/30/31/31/31/31 Event Diancie.

- Traded 3 credits in my trade thread for Nelson Tangela's Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 ORAS Cresselia (NN'd Shanoa)

- Traded a Dream Ball HA Bold Lapras and Heavy Ball Jolly Shellder for Zari's Shiny Jolly 31/29/31/x/21/31 FS Metang (NN'd Omnidroid) and Hasty 31/31/31/31/31/31 XY Yveltal (NN'd Helmaroc).

- Traded a Moon Ball and a Dream Ball HA Bold Lapras for KAIZA's Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 ORAS Great Ball Latios.

- Traded my Bold DexNav Porygon for <Totes>' Naive ORAS 31/31/31/31/29/31 Dusk Ball Rayquaza (NN'd Sage Harpuia) and Naive 30/31/31/31/31/31 Cosplay Pikachu (NN'd Lil Sparky).

- Traded my Jolly ORAS Cobalion for flarganddingle's Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 ORAS Suicune (NN'd Flavescens).

- Traded my Jolly ORAS Cobalion to Nelson Tangela for 3 credits he had in my thread.

- Traded my Naive Plasma Deoxys for kuladiamond's Shiny Relaxed Ferroseed (NN'd Tomacco), Shiny Quiet Honedge (NN'd Grandleon) and Shiny Naive HP Ice Chimchar (NN'd Hanumachine) (BPs).

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune (NN'd Myst) to Hulavuta for free.

- Traded my Modest 3rd Gen Cleffa for abk1997's Naughty 31/31/29/31/31/31 Zekrom (NN'd Pitch Black).

-Traded my ORAS Jolly Terrakion for Xen's Jolly WISHMKR 31/29/30/31/30/31 Jirachi (with 3rd Gen Tutor Moves).

-Traded my Jolly ORAS Cobalion and Shiny Jolly ORAS Virizion for keroblade's Shiny Timid 31/27/31/31/30/31 Désser Arceus.

- Traded my Bold ORAS Suicune to Victini for 3 credits he had in my thread.

- Traded my Naive event Meloetta for Xen's Shiny Naive 31/31/31/30/31/31 Deoxys (NN'd Slenderman).

- Traded my Hasty Manesh Hoopa for Dizzybanana21x's ORAS Timid 31/31/30/30/31/31 HP Grass Raikou (NN'd Voltiger)

- Traded my Hasty Manesh Hoopa for Itsuki's Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Manesh Hoopa.

- Traded my ORAS 31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Cobalion for Thomaz' flawless ORAS 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Kyogre (nn'd Tidal Makoen) and Shiny Girafarig.

- Traded a Hasty Stantler, a Naive Delibird and a Timid HA Qwilfish (CPs, all x/x/x/31/31/31) for Buckert's ORAS Modest 31/30/30/31/31/31 Groudon (nn'd Fefnir) and ORAS Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Kyogre (nn'd Rusalka).

- Traded my Movie14 Adamant Victini and SPR2013 Naive Meloetta for ih8ih8sn0w's Shiny 31/11/29/31/31/31 Modest Xerneas and Shiny 28/31/31/29/30/31 Impish Yveltal.

- Traded 9 Credits in my trade thread for Skymin_Flower's Shiny 31/30/31/31/31/31 Bold Colosseum Suicune (NN'd Borealis).

- Traded my Bold XD Togetic for Expert Evan's XY Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Great Ball Xerneas (NN'd Mother Elf).

- Traded my Adamant Sucker Punch Geodude for zapzap29's ORAS Modest 30/x/31/31/31/31 event GF Mew.

- Traded my ORAS 31/17/31/31/31/31 Bold Suicune, ORAS 30/31/31/30/31/31 Hasty Hoopa and 3 credits in my thread for Gabe's Shiny 31/31/31/0/31/31 Jolly Galileo Rayquaza, ORAS 31/31/31/0/31/31 Jolly Ho-Oh (NN'd Blaze Hetnix) and ORAS 31/22/30/31/31/31 Timid Reshiram (NN'd Fiery Poodle).

- Traded my flawless Hasty Hoopa to flarganddingle. (I also got his 31/0/30/31/29/31 HP Ice HA Zapdos as payment for a cloning service)

- Traded my Shiny HGSS Naive Latios (NN'd Minty) for Ciredef49's Timid 31/x/31/31/31/30 HP Ice HA Zapdos).

- Traded my 30/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass HA Zapdos for Jim Bailey's Gamestop Darkrai Code (redeemed on my X).

- Traded my WIN2013 HP Electric Keldeo for zapzap29's Bold 31/2/30/31/31/31 HP Ice HA Zapdos).

- Traded my Jolly 3rd Gen Kangaskhan for Sondero's Shiny Timid 31/x/31/31/30/31 Descartes Xerneas.

- Traded my 30/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass HA Zapdos for DiegoFr13's PGL Garchomp code.

- Traded my 30/x/31/30/31/31 HP Grass HA Zapdos for Vaporeon's PGL Garchomp code (Redeemed on my aS).

- Traded my Shiny 31/x/29/31/31/31 HA Mewtwo and SPR2013 Naive Meloetta for Unknown Warrior's Bold XD Magmar (NN'd Magmoor) and Bold HP Ice XD Zapdos (NN'd Rycuda).

-I got a 31/31/31/30/31/31 Impish Tanabata Jirachi (w/Follow Me) from Bluemew for free.

-Got a 31/31/31/31/31/31 Careful Tanabata Jirachi (w/Follow Me) as a gift from Drakero.

-Traded my FEL's Terrakion for BowWave's Shiny DW Dratini.

-Traded my Movie14's Victini for Riddlinkid's Shiny Kyogre.

-Traded my SMR2012's Keldeo for Riddlinkid's Lugia.

-Traded my Shiny Regirock for BowWave's Reshiram.

-Traded my Shiny Registeel for BowWave's Darkrai.

-Traded my Naive Meloetta for Victini's Shiny HP Ice Shaymin.

-Traded my HP Ice Timid Meloetta for Victini's Crown Entei.

-Traded my Dive Ball Trapinch for (CP) Pokéguy's XD Lunatone.

-Traded my Jolly Growlithe (BP) for Pokéguy's XD Hypno.

-Traded my Adamant Growlithe (BP) for Pokéguy's XD PBB Zapdos.

-Traded my 3rd Gen Chansey for ohh_shiny's Shiny Deoxys

-Traded my SMR2012's Keldeo for Diabolico's Shiny Articuno.

-Traded my HP Ice Timid Meloetta for Diabolico's Shiny Darkrai.

-Traded my HP Fighting Genesect for Diabolico's Palkia.

-Traded my Naive Meloetta for Diabolico's Shiny Dialga.

-Traded a DW Zangoose w/Night Slash (BP) for Diabolico's Shaymin.

-Traded a DW Phanpy w/Stealth Rock, Mud Slap and Ice Shard (BP) for Diabolico's Timid Jirachi.

-Traded my MAY2012's Darkrai for Victini's DW Chimchar.

-Traded my Naive Meloetta for GoldChico's Bold Mew.

-Traded my Shiny Skarmory w/Brave Bird & Whirlwind (BP) for Pokéguy's XD Hasty Rapidash.

-Traded my Sassy Larvitar (a a Tyranitar) w/Pursuit, Stealth Rock & Superpower (BP) for Pokéguy's XD Calm Dragonite.

-Traded my Shiny Careful Eevee (as an Umbreon) w/Wish, Curse & Yawn (BP) for Pokéguy's Celebi.

-Traded my Quiet HP Ground Hollow Vulpix for Victini's Event Piplup.

-Traded my Quiet HP Grass Hollow Poliwhirl for Victini's GBG DW Charmander.

-Traded my Quiet HP Ice Hollow Vulpix for Victini's Korean DW Bulbasaur.

-Traded my Timid HP Ice Hollow Vulpix for Victini's Korean DW Bulbasaur.

-Traded my HP Ice Imposter Ditto for Victini's V-Create Rayquaza.

-Traded my HP Fire Imposter Ditto for Victini's OT +Jedi Espeon.

-Traded my Jolly DW Heracross for Pokéguy's Colosseum Entei.

-Traded my DW Hariyama for Diabolico's Safari Ball Vibrava.

-Traded my Donphan (not listed here) for RockinX's DW Tyrogue.

-Traded my Naive Meloetta for RockinX's Shiny Manaphy.

-Traded my Timid HP Ice Meloetta for Frogoholic101's XD Togepi.

-Traded my Timid HP Ice Meloetta for Christos21's Calm Latias.

-Traded my Timid HP Ice Keldeo for Christos21's Shiny Relaxed Bronzong.

-Traded my XD Salamence for Victini's DW Piplup.

-Traded my Event Darkrai for Ausgirl's Shiny HP Rock Virizion and 1 credit in her store.

-Traded my Naive Meloetta for Devii's XD Zapdos.

-Traded my Hidden Hollow Zangoose for Eyedol's Modest Dream Radar Landorus.

-Traded my Adamant DW Shroomish for Eyedol's Shiny Safari Ball Tauros.

-Traded my HP Grass Horsea for Eyedol's Shiny Safari Ball Shelgon.

-Traded 2 Credits in my store for ohh_shiny's Shiny Zapdos.

-Traded 2 Credits in my store for ohh_shiny's Shiny Dialga.

-Traded 1 Credit in my store for ohh_shiny's Shiny Milotic.

-Traded my Bold Nidoran-F for 1 Credit in Ausgirl's Trade Thread.

-Traded my Modest Hidden Hollow Poliwhirl for 1 Credit in Ausgirl's Trade Thread.

-Traded my Jolly Master Ball Excadrill for Hozu's Shiny Hitmonlee.

-Traded my Adamant Master Ball Excadrill for Hozu's 3rd Gen Aerodactyl.

-Traded my 3rd Gen Registeel (NN'd Regispel) for RockinX's DW Gastly.

-Traded my HP Ghost Keldeo for Ausgirl's Shiny Naive Tornadus.

-Traded my Adamant Victini for Ausgirl's Shiny Naive Tornadus.

-Traded my HP Fire Latios w/Defog for RockinX's DW Tyrogue w/Feint.

-Traded my 4th Gen Giratina for theASCHE360's Quiet Honedge.

-Traded my Calm Umbreon (w/B2W2 Tutor Moves) (BP) for Waster0fTime's Bold Rotom.

-Traded my Calm Umbreon (w/B2W2 Tutor Moves) (BP) for Waster0fTime's Modest Infiltrator Litwick.

-Traded my Calm Umbreon (w/B2W2 Tutor Moves) (BP) for Waster0fTime's Jolly Rough Skin Gible w/Iron Head.

-Traded my Calm Umbreon (w/B2W2 Tutor Moves) (BP) for Waster0fTime's Adamant Initmidate Scraggy w/Egg Moves.

-Traded my Shiny Adamant Kyurem for lockiegengar12's Shiny Moon Ball Timid Gastly.

-Traded my 4th Gen HP Grass Zapdos for DarthVader's Bold Klefki and Modest Bagon w/Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump.

-Traded my Shiny Adamant Landorus w/B2W2 Moves for DarthVader's Modest HP Flying Bagon w/Dragon Pulse and Hydro Pump (BP).

-Traded my Naive Event Deoxys for DarthVader's Timid HP Ice Electrike w/Switcheroo (BP).

-Received an Adamant Charmander w/Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz and Crunch from LunarSparks.

-Traded my Mild Reshiram (w/B2W2 Tutor Moves) for Tatertot's Adamant Ferroseed w/Stealth Rock, Spikes and Leech Seed (BP).

-Traded my Modest HP Ice Heatran for Pirakos' Bold Kalos-caught HP Ice Zapdos.

-Traded my HP Ice Keldeo and Shiny Pawniard (w/B2W2 Moves, nn'd VanJulio) for LunarSparks' Shiny Premier Ball Timid Gastly w/Perish Song.

-Traded 1 Credit in my store for Evan0913's Adamant Repeat Ball Scyther.

-Traded my HP Rock Ditto (CP) for NovaSoul's Timid Kalos-caught HP Ice Zapdos.

-Traded my Shiny Pawniard (w/B2W2 Moves) for Entei The Swift's Timid Kalos-caught pentaflawless Zapdos.

-Traded my Timid Charmander (nn'd Balerion) for HookEm549's Adamant Scyther w/Defog.

-Traded my HP Fire Latios w/Defog for Colossus' Adamant Sport Ball Scyther and Brave 31/31/31/31/31/0 Love Ball Mawile (nn'd Mandibulina).

-Traded my 4th Gen Groudon (w/HGSS Moves) for lockiegengar12's Modest HP Grass Rotom and Shiny Brave 31/31/31/31/31/0 Honegde.

-Traded my Shiny Careful Regirock w/Drain Punch to Entei The Swift from 2 Credits he had in my store.

-Traded my Shiny Careful Registeel to Entei The Swift from 2 Credits he had in my store.

-Traded my Bold Uxie w/Heal Bell to Entei The Swift from 2 Credits he had in my store.

-Traded my HP Ground (lol) Timid Suicune to Miria in exchange for 4 Credits in her store (CP).

-Traded my Timid Heavy Ball Lugia for Miria in exchange for 2 Credits in her store.

- Upcoming Projects -

None for now.

- My White List -

People around here are those that are who I think that are either the coolest guys around here, buddies or simply people who have helped in a significant way that they are here; all of them have priority over everyone else when it comes to trades, and if I'm in the mood, they might get free stuff from me or even redis rights.

- My "Blacklist" -

Outside of Smogon's Blacklist, I have a small "personal blacklist" of sorts where I list those who make me waste my time with BP/CPs without even telling me to cancel it (made worse if they get said CP/BP from someone else or by other means without even telling me at least), people that rush me in a very annoying basis, or if they're simply jerkasses with me and everyone else. Fortunately, most, if not everyone here in Smogon are a bunch of awesome guys, so I doubt that anyone would be in my silly "blacklist"; there are a couple of assholes around here which are the exception tho.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant

This section is compromised mainly by my Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness and by some Pokémon Colosseum Soft Resets. This Soft Resets took me between days and weeks of painful Resetting, over and over and over.

NOTE: Thanks to the advent of the Bottle Caps, I'll add some unlisted, previously useless XD 'mons that I have lurking in my boxes, and most importantly ALL OF MY Colosseum/XD WILL BE HYPER TRAINED UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE.

#015 - Beedrill ♀ | Lv.30

OT: -ALBUS- / 64228
IVs: 15 / 19 / 28 / 1 / 9 / 31
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Swarm
Sludge Bomb / Baton Pass / Twineedle / Swords Dance
Non-Redis

#085 - Dodrio ♀ | Lv.34

IVs: 29 / 29 / 11 / 17 / 6 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Early Bird
Drill Peck / Baton Pass / Agility / Double-Edge
Non-Redis

#086 - Seel ♂ | Lv.23

IVs: 30 / 13 / 29 / 20 / 26 / 30
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Thick Fat (Becomes Hydration after evolving on 4th-6th Gen)
Helping Hand / Ice Beam / Mimic / Body Slam
Notes:
As a serious case of Irony, I didn't even Soft Reset for this one when my target (Lunatone) ended up with horrible IVs! At least this Seel is the only one on Smogon with Helping Hand and super good IVs afaik.
Non-Redis

#105 - Marowak ♂ | Lv.44

IVs: 9 / 31 / 7 / 31 / 6 / 29
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Rock Head
Earthquake / Counter / Sing / Swords Dance
Non-Redis

#108 - Lickitung ♀ | Lv.38

IVs: 14 / 12 / 23 / 25 / 29 / 6
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Own Tempo
Double-Edge / Helping Hand / Mimic / Seismic Toss
Non-Redis

#176 - Togetic ♂ | Lv.26

IVs: 12 / 27 / 28 / 28 / 31 / 16
Nature: Bold
Ability: Serene Grace
Body Slam / Tri Attack / Follow Me / Helping Hand
Notes:
Also available as a Togepi if you like it with Hustle (it loses Serene Grace after evolving) for some reason.
Non-Redis

#177 - Natu ♀ | Lv.22

IVs: 18 / 9 / 5 / 31 / 19 / 27
Nature: Modest
Ability: Synchronize
Future Sight / Baton Pass / Night Shade / Aerial Ace
Non-Redis

#243 - Raikou Ø | Lv.40

OT: Albus / 26400
IVs: 29 / 13 / 3 / 31 / 27 / 30
Hidden Power:
Ice (68)
Nature: Hasty
Rain Dance / Leer / Mimic / Thunder
Non-Redis

#316 - Gulpin ♀ | Lv.17

IVs: 25 / 31 / 26 / 18 / 29 / 10
Nature: Brave
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Counter / Sing / Sludge / Toxic
Notes: I put it here mostly because of its really good IVs.
Non-Redis

#356 - Dusclops ♀ | Lv.37

IVs: 30 / 5 / 25 / 5 / 27 / 20
Ability: Levitate
Seismic Toss / Helping Hand / Dynamic Punch / Body Slam
Notes:
Also available as a Duskull.
Non-Redis

#356 - Dusclops ♂ | Lv.37

IVs: 23 / 13 / 31 / 15 / 21 / 25
Nature: Relaxed
Seismic Toss / Helping Hand / Dynamic Punch / Body Slam
Non-Redis

#363 - Spheal ♂ | Lv.17

IVs: 12 / 23 / 28 / 30 / 26 / 0
Ability: Thick Fat (Becomes Ice Body after evolving)
Aurora Beam / Charm / Water Gun / Mud-Slap
Non-Redis

#373 - Salamence ♂ | Lv.50

IVs: 23 / 29 / 31 / 18 / 28 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Moves: Defog / Refresh / Dragon Dance / Body Slam
Notes:
This one is arguably the best Refresh Salamence in all of Smogon and is my most beloved XD Reset. I won't trade this 99% of the time, since its obviously rare as hell, has a lot of sentimental value and I don't want to trade many of these around. Only respected/awesome people from Smogon will have a shot at this. I'll only consider rare offers for this.
Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
- My Events -

This section is compromised by Events that have been RNG Abused or Soft-Resetted by me. All of them come from legitimate Wondercards, which means that nothing from here comes from injected wonder cards. And will never be.

#149 - Dragonite ♂ | Lv.62

OT: Lance / 03046
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Inner Focus
Agility / Slam / Barrier / Hyper Beam
Notes: Lance's Dragonite, Kanto Classic's prize, redeemed via a code given to whoever got into the comp's rankings, I got it in like 3 hours of SRing. Needless to say, I got the code due to my participation in the comp, so I have readily available proof of its WC's legitimacy for the paranoid fellas who request it (my ranking, the code, etc).
Non-Redis

#150 - Mewtwo Ø | Lv.100

OT: Play! 2016 / 07266
IVs: 31 / 3 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Unnerve
Psystrike / Aura Sphere / Recover / Psychic
Notes: This took me like 3 weeks of intermittent SRing. I have readily-available proof of its legitimacy in the case someone needs it (the e-mail with the code, pics, etc).
Non-Redis

#145 - Zapdos Ø | Lv.70

OT:
Aldora / 05026
IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Static
Discharge / Thunder Shock / Rain Dance / Agility
Notes: Took me like 5 hours to SR. It doesn't have perfect Speed and a usable Hidden Power, but those two don't matter as much in my format of preference (VGC '16/BS Doubles) and it was too good to pass up anyway.
Non Redis

#145 - Zapdos Ø | Lv.70

OT:
Aldora / 05026
IVs: 30 / 4-5 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Grass
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Static
Discharge / Thunder Shock / Rain Dance / Agility
Notes: Took me like 12 additional hours to SR.
Non Redis

#374 - Beldum Ø | Lv.5

->

OT: Steven / 11214
IVs: 26 / 23 / 26 / x / 28 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Clear Body
Hold Back / Zen Headbutt / Iron Head / Iron Defense
Notes: I was resetting this Beldum out of boredom. After a couple of hours of SRing I got this, which is pretty decent for a non-3-guaranteed-IV 'mon. Is not extremely valuable, but hey, it comes in a cool Cherish Ball and with the Almighty Hold Back, which makes it unique And the ultimate in-game catcher, with bragging rights included. lol
Non-Redis

#386 - Deoxys Ø | Lv.100

OT: Plasma / 05083
Nature:
Naive
Dark Pulse / Nasty Plot / Recover / Psycho Boost
Notes: Wi-Fi Gift Plasma Deoxys from B2W2. RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

#491 - Darkrai Ø| Lv.50

OT:
2012MAY / 05092
IVs: 31 / 6 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
Dark Void / Ominous Wind / Faint Attack / Nightmare
Notes: The Wi-Fi Gift Darkrai given away long time ago in BW, RNG'd by me on a friend's cartridge.
Non-Redis

#494 - Victini Ø | Lv.100

OT: Movie14 / 12031
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 27 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Victory Star
V-create / U-Turn / Fusion Bolt / Zen Headbutt
Notes: The 14th Movie Event Victini that was distributed as a Wi-Fi Gift long ago, also RNG'd by me.
As as side note, i don't have an Lv.50 untouched copy of this one because I RNG abused and trained it months before I ever thought about setting up a Trade Thread here on Smogon.
Non-Redis

#500 - Emboar ♂ | Lv.50

OT: Present / 01295
IVs: 29 / 30 / 29 / 29 / 4 / 30
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Reckless
Flare Blitz / Hold Back/ Head Smash / Take Down
Notes: Soft Resetted by me out of boredom. A pretty good reset for taking me less than 1 day of SRing, I guess.
Non-Redis

#647 - Keldeo Ø| Lv.50

OT: WIN2013 / 01163
IVs: 31 / 27 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Electric (70)
Nature: Timid
Ability: Justified
Sacred Sword / Endeavor / Hydro Pump / Icy Wind
Notes:
The WiFi Gift Keldeo given in B2W2, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

#647 - Keldeo Ø| Lv.15

OT: SMR2012 / 08272
IVs: 31 / 22 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Hidden Power: Ghost (70)
EVs: None
Aqua Jet / Endeavor / Double Kick / Icy Wind
Notes:
Event Keldeo distributed a month before B2W2's release. RNG'd by me on a friend's cartridge.
Non-Redis

#647 - Keldeo Ø| Lv.15

OT: SMR2012 / 08272
IVs: 31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Aqua Jet / Leer / Secret Sword / Endeavor
Notes:
Event Keldeo distributed a month before B2W2's release, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

# 648 - Meloetta Ø | Lv.50

OT: SPR2013 / 03013
IVs: 31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Heal Bell / Trick / Signal Beam / Close Combat
Notes: Event Meloetta from an Official Nintendo Distribution, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

#648 - Meloetta Ø | Lv.50

OT: SPR2013 / 03013
Nature:
Naive
Drain Punch / Knock Off / Ice Punch / Close Combat
Notes: Event Meloetta from a Official Nintendo Distribution, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

#649 - Genesect Ø | Lv.15

OT: Plasma / 10072
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
Hidden Power:
Fighting (70)
Nature: Naive
Ability: Download
Electroweb / Gravity / Giga Drain / Signal Beam
Notes: The WiFi Gift Genesect given away at B2W2's release, RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

#716 - Xerneas Ø | Lv.100

OT: XYZ / 05116
IVs: 31 / 7 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Fairy Aura
Geomancy / Moonblast / Aromatheraphy / Focus Blast
Notes: This took me nearly an entire month of SRing.
Non-Redis

#717 - Yveltal Ø | Lv.100

OT: XYZ / 05116
IVs: 29 / 31 / 31 / 25 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Dark Aura
Oblivion Wing / Sucker Punch / Foul Play / Dark Pulse
Notes: This took me almost 2 months of intermittent SRing. I kept it mostly for my own personal use.
Non-Redis

#719 - Diancie Ø | Lv.50

OT: Hope / 07245
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 0
Hidden Power:
Flying
Diamond Storm / Moonblast / Dazzling Gleam / Protect
Notes: The WiFi Gift Diancie given away in ORAS; Not bad for taking me less than 1 day of SRing, its so flawless that it even has HP Flying lol.
Non-Redis

#720 - Hoopa Ø | Lv.50

>

OT: Manesh / 08195
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Hasty
Ability: Magician
Hyperspace Hole / Psychic / Astonish / Nasty Plot
Notes: This is Trophy Case material, so if you want more information about it, look at my Trophy Case a few posts above this one.
Non-Redis

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant

This section is compromised by my RNGs from Pokémon Ruby and Pokémon Emerald. Unlike 80% of the 3rd Gen RNGs that are wandering around Wi-Fi, mine are exclusively done in my retail carts. Everything here is cloned via the Battle Tower Glitch (along with my Colosseum/XD stuff) and everything listed with one-time-use Tutors (Like Dynamic Punch, Double-Edge or Mimic) is tutored via reloading saves.

#115 - Kangaskhan ♀ | Lv.5

OT: RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 31
Natures:
Adamant / Jolly / Impish
Double-Edge / Seismic Toss / Dynamic Punch / Body Slam
Non-Redis

#128 - Tauros ♂ | Lv.5

Natures:
Adamant / Jolly
Tackle / Mimic / Double-Edge / Body Slam
Non-Redis

#173 - Cleffa ♀ | Lv.5

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Natures:
Calm / Modest / Bold
Ability: Cute Charm (Changes to Magic Guard after evolving.)
Encore / Soft-Boiled / Seismic Toss / Counter
Notes: I need Ability Capsule and cloning services for the Bold one.
Non-Redis

#249 - Lugia Ø | Lv.70

IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 21 / 31 / 30
Nature:
Bold
Mimic / Swift / Hydro Pump / Body Slam
Notes:
Warp Code used, retail cart abused.
Non-Redis

#259 - Marshtomp ♂ | Lv.16

OT:
RYDER / 60932
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 21
Ability: Torrent
Seismic Toss / Dynamic Punch / Body Slam / Ice Punch
Non-Redis

#292 - Shedinja Ø | Lv.25

IVs: 2 / 31 / 19 / 11 / 11 / 31
Nature:
Lonely
Ability: Wonder Guard
Mimic / False Swipe / Swords Dance / Sand Attack
Notes: The only way to get a Shedinja in a cool Poké Ball with Swords Dance (or Baton Bass) is in 3rd Gen. It only has 31 IVs in Attack and Speed for obvious reasons.
Non-Redis

#333 - Swablu | Lv.5

>

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Natural Cure
Double Edge / Body Slam / Mimic / Heal Bell
Notes: Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis

#366 - Snorunt ♀ | Lv.5

>

Nature:
Naive
Double Edge / Body Slam / Mimic / Spikes
Non-Redis

#366 - Snorunt ♀ | Lv.5

>

Nature:
Adamant
Double Edge / Body Slam / Mimic / Spikes
Non-Redis

#375 - Metang Ø | Lv.20

Nature:
Adamant
Double-Edge / Body Slam / Dynamic Punch / Mimic
Non-Redis

#377 - Regirock Ø | Lv.40

OT: ALBUS / 03531
IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 3
Double-Edge / Body Slam / Dynamic Punch / Counter
Notes:
Dry Battery spread, retail cart abused.
Non-Redis

#378 - Regice Ø | Lv.40

IVs: 31 / 17 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 3
Nature: Calm
Icy Wind / Curse / Seismic Toss / Counter
Notes:
Non-Redis

#379 - Registeel Ø| Lv.40

IVs: 31 / 24 / 30 / 8 / 31 / 27
Nature: Careful
Moves: Dynamic Punch / Body Slam / Counter / Seismic Toss
Notes:
Non-Redis

#383 - Groudon Ø| Lv.45

IVs: 24 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 6 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Drought
Mimic / Dynamic Punch / Counter / Body Slam
Notes:
Non-Redis

#383 - Rayquaza Ø | Lv.70

IVs: 30 / 30 / 29 / 31 / 27 / 30
Nature:
Rash
Ability: Air Lock
Mimic / Swift / Double-Edge / Body Slam
Notes:
Non-Redis

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant

This section is compromised by my RNGs from Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Platinum (flashcard), Pokémon Heartgold (flashcard) and Pokémon Soul Silver.

Do Note that everything that comes from my Diamond and Soul Silver cart isn't caught/gotten with any kind of AR codes (Unlike Platinum or Heartgold, where I'm free to use codes like Rebattle whatever I want or 100% catch rate), which means that stuff like Rayquaza or Articuno took me a lot of frustrating tries to catch, specially because I used low catch rate Balls like the Friend and Dive Ball.

Also, a fair amount of the 'mons shown here with Tutor Moves listed are not actually tutored. They will be tutored with their respective moves in their respective gen whenever Requested, since I'm too lazy (and to top it off, I don't have enough time) to tutor them all.

Lastly, everything will be cloned via .pkm files, and the event items needed to get to stuff like Shaymin, Latios (in Heargold) and Darkrai (Oak's Letter, Enigma Stone and Member Card respectively) were gotten via Action Replay codes.

- Kanto -

#006 - Charizard ♂ | Lv.36

OT: Albus / 10000
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Electric (70)
Ability: Blaze
Focus Punch / Air Cutter / Defog / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#006 - Charizard ♂ | Lv.36

OT: Albus / 03333
Nature:
Timid
Scratch / Air Cutter / Defog / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#011 - Metapod ♀ | Lv.15

OT: Albus / 00284
IVs: 31 / 10 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ground (70)
Ability: Shield Dust
Harden / Air Cutter / Ominous Wind / Electroweb
Notes:
Comes as a Butterfree with the Tutor Moves.
Non-Redis

#013 - Weedle ♀ | Lv.3

OT: Katt♥ / 26391
IVs: 31 / 31 / 29 / 24 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Poison Sting / Tailwind / Drill Run / Knock Off
Notes:
Comes as a Beedrill with the Tutor Moves. Will be replaced with a better one soon.
Non-Redis

#013 - Weedle ♀ | Lv.11

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 13 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Poison Sting / Tailwind / Drill Run / Knock Off
Notes:
Comes as a Beedrill with the Tutor Moves.
Non-Redis

#016 - Pidgey ♀ | Lv.13

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Tailwind / Sand-Attack / Defog / Quick Attack
Notes: Will be replace with a bettr one soon.
Non-Redis

#042 - Golbat ♀ | Lv.22

Nature:
Jolly
Tailwind / Super Fang / Wing Attack / Confuse Ray
Notes: Will be replaced by a better one soon.
Non-Redis

#074 - Geodude ♀ | Lv.3

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 4 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Sturdy
Moves: Tackle / Defense Curl / Sucker Punch
Non-Redis

#074 - Geodude ♀ | Lv.3

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 22 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Moves: Tackle / Defense Curl / Sucker Punch
Notes:
Caught in a Luxury Ball instead of a Apricorn to avoid giving a dead giveaway to your opponent of it having Sucker Punch; but I can catch it in an Apricorn Ball by request.
Non-Redis

#077 - Ponyta ♀ | Lv.42

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 14 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Flash Fire
Take Down / Agility / Drill Run / Low Kick
Non-Redis

#084 - Doduo ♀ | Lv.43

Nature:
Jolly
Uproar / Acupressure / Tri Attack / Agility
Non-Redis

#092- Gastly ♀ | Lv.3

IVs: 31 / 26 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
Hidden Power:
Fire (70)
Hypnosis / Lick / Icy Wind / Trick
Non-Redis

#094- Gengar ♀ | Lv.25

Nature:
Naive
Knock Off / Focus Punch / Icy Wind / Trick
Notes:
Done as a CP for Anivia.
Non-Redis

#100 - Voltorb Ø| Lv.23

IVs: 31 / 22 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Ability: Soundproof
Spark / Signal Beam / Screech / Light Screen
Non-Redis

#101 - Electrode Ø| Lv.23

Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Non-Redis

IVs: 31 / 6 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
Hidden Power:
Fire (70)
Non-Redis

IVs: 31 / 28 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Grass (68)
Non-Redis

#102 - Exeggcute ♀ | Lv.19

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Chlorophyll
Moves: Gravity / Seed Bomb / Bullet Seed / Stun Spore
Non-Redis

#114 - Tangela ♀ | Lv.39

Nature:
Jolly
Seed Bomb / Synthesis / AncientPower / Knock Off
Non-Redis

#115 - Kangaskhan ♀ | Lv.15

Nature:
Jolly
Fire Punch / Fake Out / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch
Notes:
This one is here mostly as a placeholder. Will be replaced by a better one soon.
Non-Redis

#120 - Staryu Ø | Lv.30

OT: Albus / 55555
Hidden Power: Fire
(70)
Ability: Illuminate (can be Ability Capsule'd upon request)
Moves: Gravity / Signal Beam / Icy Wind / Trick
Notes:
Done as a CP for Shady6121.
Non-Redis

#123 - Scyther ♀ | Lv.13

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Technician
Knock Off / Defog / Superpower / Bug Bite
Notes:
Not reedemable by credits.
Non-Redis

#123 - Scyther ♀ | Lv.13

Nature:
Adamant
Moves: Knock Off / Defog / Superpower / Bug Bite
Notes:
Non-Redis

#123 - Scyther ♀ | Lv.14

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Careful
Knock Off / Defog / Superpower / Bug Bite
Notes:
Non-Redis

#130 - Gyarados ♂ | Lv.30

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 15 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Moves: Bite / Dragon Rage / Leer / Bounce
Non-Redis

#143 - Snorlax ♂ | Lv.50

Nature:
Careful
Ability: Inmunity
Moves: Seed Bomb / Fire Punch / Ice Punch / Superpower
Notes: Can be Ability Capsuled on request.
Non-Redis

#143 - Snorlax ♀ | Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 0
Ability: Thick Fat
Moves: Seed Bomb / Fire Punch / Ice Punch / Superpower
Non-Redis

#144 - Articuno Ø| Lv.50

Nature:
Modest
AncientPower / Signal Beam / Ice Beam / Defog
Non-Redis

#144 - Articuno Ø| Lv.50

(70)
AncientPower / Signal Beam / Ice Beam / Defog
Non-Redis

#144 - Articuno Ø| Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ground (70)
AncientPower / Agility / Ice Beam / Defog
Non-Redis

#144 - Articuno Ø| Lv.50

OT: Katt / 26391
Nature:
Calm
AncientPower / Agility / Ice Beam / Defog
Non-Redis

#145 - Zapdos Ø| Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 10 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Defog / Air Cutter / Heat Wave / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#145 - Zapdos Ø| Lv.50

IVs: 30 / 11 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Grass (70)
Defog / Air Cutter / Heat Wave / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#146 - Moltres Ø| Lv.50

Nature:
Modest
AncientPower / Flamethrower / Tailwind / Defog
Non-Redis

#146 - Moltres Ø| Lv.50

Hidden Power: Electric
(70)
Sky Attack / Flamethrower / Tailwind / Defog
Non-Redis

#146 - Moltres Ø| Lv.50

Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Ancient Power / Flamethrower / Defog / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#146 - Moltres Ø| Lv.50

IVs: 30 / 2 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Grass (70)
AncientPower / Flamethrower / Defog / Tailwind
Notes:
My very first 4th Gen RNG.
Non-Redis

#150 - Mewtwo Ø | Lv.70

OT:
Albus / 10000
Nature:
Naive / Careful
Drain Punch / Low Kick / Ice Punch / Fire Punch
Non-Redis

#150 - Mewtwo Ø | Lv.70

Nature:
Timid
Signal Beam / Skill Swap / Icy Wind / Trick
Non-Redis

#150 - Mewtwo Ø | Lv.70

Nature:
Naive
Non-Redis

#150 - Mewtwo Ø | Lv.70

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Non-Redis

#150 - Mewtwo Ø | Lv.70

IVs: 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Timid
Psycho Cut / Amnesia / Power Swap / Trick
Non-Redis

- Johto -

#155 - Cyndaquil ♂ | Lv.6

Nature:
Modest
EVs: 1 Atk
Tackle / Leer / Smoke Screen
Notes: This is the Starter received from Elm.
Non-Redis

#165 - Ledyba
♀ | Lv.3

Nature:
Jolly
Tackle / String Shot / Knock Off / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#175 - Togepi ♂ | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / 12 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Modest
Growl / Charm / Extrasensory
Notes: This is from the Egg received from Mr. Pokémon.
Non-Redis

#185 - Sudowoodo ♀ | Lv.20

Nature:
Impish
Flail / Low Kick / Stealth Rock / Mimic
Non-Redis

#190 - Aipom ♀ | Lv.42

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Pickup
Low Kick / Double Hit / Knock Off / Seed Bomb
Non-Redis

#193 - Yanma ♀ | Lv.12

IVs: 31 / 13 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Compound Eyes
Tackle / Foresight / Ancient Power / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#193 - Yanma ♀ | Lv.12

IVs: 31 / 6 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ground (70)
Tackle / Foresight / Ancient Power / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#214 - Heracross ♀ | Lv.43

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 9 / 31 / 31
Ability: Guts
Brick Break / Counter / Knock Off / Close Combat
Non-Redis

#215 - Sneasel ♀ | Lv.41

Nature:
Jolly
False Swipe / Low Kick / Ice Punch / Knock Off
Non-Redis

#220 - Swinub
♀ | Lv.21

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Oblivious
Stealth Rock / Superpower / Endure / Mud Bomb
Notes: Will be replaced with a better one soon.
Non-Redis

#227 - Skarmory
♀ | Lv.27

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 29
Nature: Impish
Stealth Rock / Defog / Roost / Iron Head
Notes: I need an Ability Capsule for this.
Non-Redis

#234 - Stantler ♀ | Lv.15

Nature:
Modest
Ability: Frisk
Uproar / Signal Beam / Hypnosis / Gravity
Non-Redis

#234 - Stantler ♀ | Lv.15

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Frisk
Zen Headbutt / Sucker Punch / Hypnosis / Gravity
Non-Redis

#243 - Raikou Ø| Lv.40

IVs: 31 / 2 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
Roar / Signal Beam / Magnet Rise / Reflect
Non-Redis

#243 - Raikou Ø | Lv.56

(70)
EVs: 252 SpA & Spe, 6 HP
Thunderbolt / Magnet Rise / Signal Beam / Hidden Power
Notes: I lost my UT copy long ago, comes nicknamed "Neon Tiger".
Fully Redis

#244 - Entei
Ø | Lv.40

Nature:
Jolly
Iron Head / Fire Spin / Stomp / Flamethrower
Non-Redis

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.40

(70)
Ominous Wind / Tailwind / Icy Wind / Mud Slap
Notes:
Non Shiny version also available.
Non-Redis

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.40

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Non-Redis

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.40

IVs: 31 / 14 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
(70)
Non-Redis

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.40

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
Hidden Power: Ground
(70)
Ominous Wind / Tailwind / Icy Wind / Mist
Notes: This is a (lolabsurd) CP done for Miria.
Non-Redis

#246 - Larvitar ♀ | Lv.20

Nature:
Jolly
Superpower / Screech / Rock Slide / Scary Face
Non-Redis

#249 - Lugia Ø | Lv.70

Nature:
Timid
Earth Power / Defog / Trick / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#249 - Lugia Ø | Lv.70

Nature:
Careful
Skill Swap / Defog / Trick / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#249 - Lugia Ø | Lv.45

Nature:
Timid
Earth Power / Defog / Trick / Tailwind
Non-Redis

#250 - Ho-Oh Ø | Lv.45

Nature:
Careful / Naive
Sacred Fire / Punishment / Defog / Roost
Notes: The Naive one comes in a Fast Ball only.
Non-Redis

#250 - Ho-Oh Ø | Lv.70

Nature:
Jolly
Non-Redis

#250 - Ho-Oh Ø | Lv.70

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 6 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Careful
Non-Redis

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant

- Hoenn -

#264 - Linoone ♀ | Lv.42

Ability: Pickup
Super Fang / Helping Hand / Seed Bomb / Slash
Non-Redis

#276 - Taillow ♀ | Lv.19

Tailwind / Quick Attack / Wing Attack / Defog
Non-Redis

#280 - Ralts ♀ | Lv.11

Ability: Trace
Helping Hand / Icy Wind / Trick / Hyper Voice
Non-Redis

#280 - Ralts ♀ | Lv.10

IVs: 31 / 6 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
Hidden Power: Ground (70)
Ability: Synchronize
Helping Hand / Icy Wind / Trick / Hyper Voice
Non-Redis

#287 - Slakoth ♀ | Lv.14

Ability: Truant
Sucker Punch / Yawn / Encore / Slack Off

Non-Redis

#303 - Mawile ♀ | Lv.33

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 17 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Knock Off / Focus Punch / Super Fang / Baton Pass
Non-Redis

#337 - Lunatone Ø | Lv.18

OT: Albus / 00025
Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ancient Power / Earth Power / Helping Hand / Pain Split
Non-Redis

#337 - Lunatone Ø | Lv.52

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ancient Power / Earth Power / Helping Hand / Pain Split
Non-Redis

#338 - Solrock Ø | Lv.54

Nature:
Adamant
Zen Headbutt / Pain Split / Helping Hand / Iron Head
Non-Redis

#369 - Relicanth ♀ | Lv.40

Rock Tomb / Yawn / Stealth Rock / Aqua Tail
Non-Redis

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 16 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Impish
Ability: Swift Swim
Non-Redis

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Non-Redis

#378 - Regice Ø| Lv.30

Nature:
Modest
Signal Beam / Block / Gravity / Icy Wind
Non-Redis

#380 - Latias ♀ | Lv.35

Nature:
Naive
Sucker Punch / Tailwind / Defog / Trick

Non-Redis

#380 - Latias ♀ | Lv.35

(70)
Helping Hand / Tailwind / Defog / Trick

Non-Redis

#380 - Latias ♀ | Lv.35

Nature:
Timid
Helping Hand / Tailwind / Defog / Trick

Non-Redis

#380 - Latias ♀ | Lv.40

Nature:
Calm
Icy Wind / Helping Hand / Trick / Defog
Notes: Enigma Stone gotten via an Injected Wondercard.
Non-Redis

#381 - Latios ♂ | Lv.40

Nature:
Naive
Outrage / Tailwind / Defog / Trick
Notes: Action Replay code used to get the Enigma Stone. Not redeemable by credits.

Non-Redis

#381 - Latios ♂ | Lv.40

(70)
DragonBreath / Tailwind / Defog / Trick
Notes: Action Replay code used to get the Enigma Stone. Not redeemable by credits.

Non-Redis

#381 - Latios ♂ | Lv.40

Nature:
Timid

Non-Redis

#381 - Latios ♂ | Lv.35

DragonBreath / Tailwind / Defog / Trick
Non-Redis

#381 - Latios ♂ | Lv.35

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31
Non-Redis

#382 - Kyogre Ø| Lv.50

>

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ability: Drizzle
Ice Beam / Water Spout / Block / Icy Wind

Non-Redis

#382 - Kyogre Ø| Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0
Nature:
Quiet
Ice Beam / Water Spout / Block / Icy Wind
Non-Redis

#383 - Groudon Ø| Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 1 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Impish
Rest / Earthquake / Stealth Rock / Fire Punch
Non-Redis

#383 - Groudon Ø| Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Moves: Rest / Earthquake / Stealth Rock / Fire Punch
Non-Redis

#384 - Rayquaza Ø| Lv.50

Nature:
Naive
Earth Power / Tailwind / Aqua Tail / Outrage

Non-Redis

#384 - Rayquaza Ø| Lv.50

Nature:
Naive
Earth Power / Tailwind / Aqua Tail / Outrage
Non-Redis

#384 - Rayquaza Ø| Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Mild
Rest / Tailwind / Aqua Tail / Outrage
Non-Redis

- Sinnoh -

#403 - Shinx ♀ | Lv.13

Tackle / Leer / Charge / Superpower
Notes: Comes as a Luxray with Superpower.
Non-Redis

#403 - Shinx ♀ | Lv.13

Ability: Rivalry
Tackle / Leer / Charge / Superpower
Non-Redis

#396 - Starly ♀ | Lv.8

Tailwind - Defog - Quick Attack - Wing Attack
Non-Redis

#418 - Buizel ♀ | Lv.13

Water Sport / Low Kick / Ice Punch / Focus Punch
Non-Redis

#434 - Stunky ♀ | Lv.23

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Aftermath
Screech / Fury Swipes / Sucker Punch / Defog
Non-Redis

#479 - Rotom Ø | Lv.20

OT: Albus / 00000
IVs: 31 / 14 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Snatch / Signal Beam / Pain Split / Electroweb

Non-Redis

#479 - Rotom Ø | Lv.20

Nature: Modest / Timid

Non-Redis

#479 - Rotom Ø | Lv.20

OT: Albus / 01010
Notes: The Modest one also comes in a Quick Ball. Not redeemable by credits.

Non-Redis

#480 - Uxie Ø | Lv.50

Nature:
Bold
Stealth Rock / Heal Bell / Foul Play / Knock Off
Non-Redis

#480 - Uxie Ø | Lv.50

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Stealth Rock / Trick / Signal Beam / Knock Off
Notes: The Modest one comes in a Repeat Ball only.

Non-Redis

#481 - Mesprit Ø | Lv.50

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Stealth Rock / Signal Beam / Trick / Knock Off
Notes: The Modest one comes in a Premier Ball only.

Non-Redis

#481 - Mesprit Ø | Lv.50

Nature:
Timid
Non-Redis

#482 - Azelf Ø | Lv.50

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Notes: The Modest one comes in a Quick Ball only.

Non-Redis

#483 - Dialga Ø | Lv.70

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Stealth Rock / Gravity / Outrage / Iron Head
Non-Redis

#483 - Dialga Ø | Lv.1

Nature:
Careful
Notes: Comes from the Sinjoh Ruins event.
Non-Redis

#483 - Dialga Ø | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30
Nature:
Quiet
Non-Redis

#484 - Palkia Ø | Lv.70

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Whirlpool / Gravity / Spacial Rend / Earth Power
Notes: The Modest one comes in a Heal Ball only.

Non-Redis

#484 - Palkia Ø | Lv.1

Nature:
Naive
Whirlpool / Gravity / Focus Punch / Outrage

Non-Redis

#485 - Heatran ♀ | Lv.50

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Stealth Rock / Dragon Pulse / Scary Face / Lava Plume
Non-Redis

#487 - Giratina Ø | Lv.47

Nature:
Bold
Defog / Gravity / Dragon Pulse / Icy Wind
Non-Redis

Nature:
Modest
Non-Redis

Nature:
Timid
Non-Redis

#487 - Giratina Ø | Lv.1

Nature:
Careful
Defog / Gravity / Outrage / Icy Wind

Non-Redis

IVs: 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Rash
Notes: CP for Gabe, done out of gratitude for him; he's the only one who has Semi-Redis rights over it.

Non-Redis

#487 - Giratina Ø | Lv.1

Nature:
Impish
Defog / Gravity / Outrage / Icy Wind
Non-Redis

#488 - Cresselia ♀ | Lv.50

Nature:
Timid
Helping Hand / Gravity / Signal Beam / Icy Wind
Non-Redis

IVs: 31 / 26 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
Hidden Power:
Fire (70)
Helping Hand / Gravity / Signal Beam / Icy Wind
Non-Redis

#491 - Darkrai Ø | Lv.50

Nature:
Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
Hypnosis / Faint Attack / Double Team / Nightmare
Notes: Action Replay code used to get the Member Card.
Non-Redis

#492 - Shaymin Ø | Lv.30

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
Earth Power / Synthesis / Endeavor / Tailwind
Notes: Fateful Encounter. Action Replay code used to get the Oak's Letter.

Non-Redis

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant

This section is compromised by my RNG's from Pokémon Black, Pokémon White and Pokémon Black 2 version.

This section is hilariously barren, since most, if not all of my 6th Gen relevant Pokémon's UT copies (including legendary Pokémon like Virizion) used to be on Pokécheck, and well... you should know the rest of the story regarding Pokécheck. I'll put those Pokémon back in business when Pokécheck hopefully returns or rebreed/recatch (if possible) them if necessary.​

- Kanto -

#037 - Vulpix
| Lv.39

OT: Albus / 28847
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 2
Hidden Power: Ice (70)
Nature: Quiet
Payback / Foul Play / Heat Wave / Dark Pulse
Notes:
Hidden Hollow encounter abused.
Non-Redis

#037 - Vulpix
| Lv.37

IVs: 31 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ice (70)
Moves: Payback / Foul Play / Heat Wave / Dark Pulse
Notes:
Hidden Grotto encounter abused.
Non-Redis

#037 - Vulpix
| Lv.38

IVs: 31 / 26 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 3
Hidden Power: Ground (70)
Payback / Foul Play / Heat Wave / Dark Pulse
Notes:
Non-Redis

#061 - Poliwhirl
| Lv.59

Hidden Power:
Grass (70)
Endeavor / Icy Wind / Helping Hand / Hydro Pump
Notes: Hidden Grotto encounter abused.
Non-Redis

#061 - Poliwhirl
| Lv.57

IVs: 31 / 2 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 3
Hidden Power: Grass (70)
Notes: Hidden Hollow encounter abused.
Non-Redis

#061 - Poliwhirl
| Lv.57

IVs: 31 / 15 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power:
Grass (70)
Notes: My First Hidden Hollow encounter abuse.
Non-Redis

#061 - Poliwhirl
| Lv.59

Hidden Power:
Grass (70)
Notes: Hidden Hollow encounter abused.
Non-Redis

#117 - Seadra
| Lv.40

OT: Albus / 22946
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Poison Point (becomes Swift Swim after evolving)
Bounce / Iron Head / Outrage / Hydro Pump
Non-Redis

#133 - Eevee
| Lv.1

>

OT:
Albus / 22946
Nature:
Bold / Modest
Ability: Anticipation
Helping Hand / Heal Bell / Wish / Hyper Voice
Non-Redis

- Johto -

#214 - Heracross
| Lv.24

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Moxie
Fury Attack / Aerial Ace / Helping Hand / Knock Off
Notes:
Non-Redis

- Hoenn -

#297 - Hariyama
| Lv.59

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Thunder Punch / Ice Punch / Close Combat / Fire Punch
Notes:
Encountered in a Hidden Grotto.
Non-Redis

#330 - Flygon
| Lv.100

Nature:
Jolly
Moves: Bulldoze / Thunder Punch / Fire Punch / Outrage
Notes:
Need to recatch this one. Fully trained version available atm.
Non-Redis

#350 - Milotic
| Lv.54

Nature:
Bold
Ability: Marvel Scale
Flail / Icy Wind / Magic Coat / Dragon Pulse
Non-Redis

#375 - Metang | Lv.54

>

IVs: 31 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / 30
(70)
Meteor Mash / Stealth Rock / Thunder Punch / Ice Punch
Notes:
I had to advance like 11000 frames to get this Metang. Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis

#377 - Regirock Ø | Lv.65

Nature:
Careful
Iron Defense / Charge Beam / Drain Punch / Stealth Rock
Non-Redis

#379 - Registeel Ø | Lv.65

Nature:
Careful
Moves: Amnesia / Magnet Rise / Sleep Talk / Stealth Rock
Non-Redis

- Sinnoh -

#400 - Bibarel
| Lv.59

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Moody
Curse / Aqua Tail / Super Fang / Stealth Rock
Notes:
lol. Encountered in a Hidden Grotto.
Non-Redis

#443 - Gible
| Lv.1

Nature:
Naive
Ability: Sand Veil
Earth Power / Iron Tail / Outrage / Stealth Rock
Notes:
Gift Gible from Benga.
Non-Redis

#480 - Uxie Ø | Lv.65

Nature:
Bold
Signal Beam / Trick / Stealth Rock / Heal Bell
Non-Redis

#481 - Mesprit Ø | Lv.65

Nature:
Timid
Knock Off / Helping Hand / Stealth Rock / Trick
Non-Redis

#482 - Azelf Ø | Lv.65

IVs: 31 / 23 / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
Hidden Power:
Fighting (70)
Signal Beam / Nasty Plot / Trick / Stealth Rock
Non-Redis

#486 - Regigigas Ø| Lv.68

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 15 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Slow Start
Revenge / Wide Guard / Drain Punch / Iron Head
Non-Redis

#488 - Cresselia
| Lv.68

Nature:
Sassy
Icy Wind / Skill Swap / Helping Hand / Trick
Non-Redis

- Unova -

#530 - Excadrill
| Lv.49

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Sand Rush
Stealth Rock / Swords Dance / Earthquake / Iron Head
Notes:
Not redeemable by credits.
Non-Redis

#510 - Liepard
| Lv.39

Nature:
Timid
Ability: Prankster
Hone Claws / Knock Off / Foul Play / Trick
Notes:
Non-Redis

#527 - Woobat
| Lv.28

IVs: 31 / 27 / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
Hidden Power:
Ground (70)
Ability: Simple
Endeavor / Trick / Giga Drain / Heat Wave
Notes:
Non-Redis

#532 - Timburr
| Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Careful
Ability: Guts / Sheer Force
Knock Off / Drain Punch / Ice Punch / Mach Punch
Notes:
The Careful one has Guts only.
Non-Redis

#532 - Timburr
| Lv.1

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 1
Ability: Guts / Sheer Force
Knock Off / Drain Punch / Ice Punch / Mach Punch
Non-Redis

#533 - Gurdurr
| Lv.28

Nature:
Adamant
Knock Off / Drain Punch / Ice Punch / Thunder Punch
Non-Redis

#559 - Scraggy
| Lv.10

Nature:
Adamant
Drain Punch / Knock Off / Ice Punch / Fake Out
Notes:
My first Entralink Abuse.
Non-Redis

#551 - Sandile
| Lv.21

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Moxie
Knock Off / Aqua Tail / Stealth Rock / Dig
Non-Redis

#595 - Joltik
| Lv.25

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31
Hidden Power: Ground
(70)
Ability: Compound Eyes
Fury Cutter / Electroweb / Giga Drain / Gastro Acid
Non-Redis

#607 - Litwick
| Lv.27

IVs: 31 / x / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30
Hidden Power: Fighting
(70)
Night Shade / Will-O-Wisp / Heat Wave / Trick
Non-Redis

#622 - Golett | Lv.32

OT:
Albus / 22946
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Iron Fist
Stealth Rock / Drain Punch / Ice Punch / Fire Punch
Non-Redis

#624 - Pawniard
| Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 22946
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Defiant
Sucker Punch / Knock Off / Stealth Rock / Low Kick
Notes:
I need cloning services for this.
Non-Redis

#635 - Hydreigon
| Lv.64

IVs: 31 / 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Modest / Timid
Signal Beam / Tailwind / Earth Power / Heat Wave
Non-Redis

#638 - Cobalion Ø | Lv.42

OT: Albus / 28825
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30
(70)
Stealth Rock / Iron Head / Magnet Rise / Sacred Sword
Non-Redis

#639 - Terrakion Ø | Lv.65

Nature:
Jolly
Sacred Sword / Swords Dance / Stealth Rock / Quick Guard
Non-Redis

#640 - Virizion Ø | Lv.42

OT: Albus / 28825
Nature:
Jolly
Helping Hand / Synthesis / Worry Seed / Sacred Sword
Non-Redis

#641- Tornadus
| Lv.40

OT: Sasuki / 01163
IVs: 30 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Hidden Power: Ice (70)
Knock Off / Superpower / Heat Wave / Foul Play
Non-Redis

#643- Reshiram Ø | Lv.50

Nature: Mild
Ability: Turboblaze
Tailwind / Earth Power / Heat Wave / Fusion Flare
Non-Redis

#645 - Landorus
| Lv.70

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 2 / 31 / 31
Ability: Sand Force
Superpower / Earthquake / Stealth Rock / Knock Off
Non-Redis

#646 - Kyurem Ø | Lv.75

IVs: 31 / 18 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Iron Head / Signal Beam / Earth Power / Imprison

Non-Redis

#646 - Kyurem Ø | Lv.76

>

Nature:
Adamant
Iron Head / Glaciate / Dragon Claw / Imprison
Notes: RNG Abused to be used as a Black Kyurem.
Non-Redis

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant

- Soft Resetting 'mons Section -

- Buckert's Soft Resetting Guide for Pokémon XY and ORAS.

To help Buckert spread the "special" Soft Resetting 'mons from his Soft Resetting guide (these ones were RNG'd by me), here is this small section in my thread to help spread them! these 'mons are FREE, so you don't have to give me anything in return for them. All of them are Fully Redistributable; if you used these 'mons to get your cool Soft Resetted legend, you should mention Buckert and/or his guide, all of that just to spread the message!

If you want any of the 'mons, just PM me or post in my profile.

People who has received the SRing 'mons from me:

MegaSimon
KAIZA
APurpose
Hirshey
thiagodd

- Smeargle -

NOTE: If someone for some reason has trouble with Own Tempo and the popular demand is high enough, I'll get a Smeargle with Technician instead.

OT: Albus | 00284
Sassy | Own Tempo
31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 0
252 Hp / 100 Sp.Def Level 31
Spore | Rock Polish | False Swipe | Swords Dance

Yveltal, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Regirock, Regice, Registeel

Sassy | Own Tempo
252 Hp / 100 Sp.Def Level 31
Spore | Rock Polish | Recover | Taunt

Xerneas, Zygarde, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Kyogre, Groudon, Heatran, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Cresselia

Sassy | Own Tempo
136 Hp Level 78
Spore | Soak | Recover | Final Gambit

Giratina

- Staraptor -

OT: Albus | 22946
Jolly | Reckless
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Untouched Level 43
U-Turn | Double-Edge | Final Gambit | Brave Bird

Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Kyogre, Groudon, Lugia, Ho-oh, Heatran, Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Dialga, Palkia, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Cresselia

OT: Albus | 22946
Jolly | Prankster
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
44 Hp / 16 Atk / 216 Def / 140 Sp.Def / 88 Spe Level 100
Foul Play | Night Shade | Pain Split | Recover @ Air Balloon

Rayquaza

Will be getting Natu soon.

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
- 6th Gen Breeding Section -

This section is compromised by everything Bred or Soft-Resetted by me in my Pokémon X or my Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. I very rarely breed for trading purposes, but below there are some rules about my breeding policies, so PLEASE READ THEM if you want to request a breed from me; because otherwise I'll ignore you.

DISCLAIMER: MY BREEDABLES LIST IS HORRIBLY OUTDATED.
I haven't updated my breedables list since before I had my Pokébank back in 2014, so don't be surprised if you don't find anything fancy in here (except for my SRs); I have a crazy amount of unlisted breedables though, so if you're looking for an specific breedable or Breeding Project not listed here, do not hesistate to ask.

- I breed stuff ON REQUEST ONLY, that means that I don't have spitbacks 99% of the time, so don't bother asking me for those.
  • Don't ask for free stuff, unless I happen to have spitbacks of X or Y 'mon or something.
- I also breed 4 Egg Moves BY REQUEST ONLY if the offer is good enough, since I'm not the kind of person who cares too much about 4 EMs (unless they are actually useful and not idiotic useless filler Moves).

- And the golden rule, DON'T RUSH ME OR WASTE MY TIME! specially the latter. Breeds (specially hex flawless/Hidden Power or both) take their time, so be patient please.

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Aurora Beam / Mist / Mirror Coat / Ice Fang
Notes: Took me like 2 weeks of SRing. Nicknameable on request.
Non-Redis

#377 - Regirock Ø | Lv.40

IVs: 31 / 27 / 31 / 11-13 / 31 / 29
Explosion / Ice Punch / Stone Edge / Hammer Arm
Notes: Gotten from the Pokébank's most recent event. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#379 - Registeel Ø| Lv.40

IVs: 31 / 19 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 3
Nature: Impish
Ability: Light Metal
Iron Head / Rock Slide / Gravity / Iron Defense
Notes: Gotten from the Pokébank's most recent event. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#380 - Latias ♀ | Lv.30

IVs: 31 / 7 / 30 / 31 / 27 / 31
Nature:
Timid
Heal Pulse / Dragon Breath / Mist Ball / can't remember the other one
Notes: Took me less than a day to Soft Reset, I kept it for personal use for VGC/Battle Spot stuff since I don't like trading non-flawless resets. Has Pokérus.
Non-Redis

#382 - Kyogre Ø | Lv.45

-

IVs: 31 / 24 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 1
Aqua Ring / Body Slam / Ice Beam / Origin Pulse
Notes: Took me like a day to reset. This is the Kyogre that I was giving away in Nugget Bridge and partly in Smogon (A big thank you to Nelson Tangela, Theorymon and Rambo of NB for giving it away in my absence).

FREE REDIS (Which means you can only trade them if you give them for free. Nicknamed copies are Non-Redis)

#384 - Rayquaza Ø | Lv.70

IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 5 / 31 / 31
Ability:
Air Lock
Extreme Speed / Dragon Pulse / Dragon Dance / Dragon Ascent
Notes: Took me like a week to reset. I was originally going for a Naive hexflawless one, but my Synch failed. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#481 - Mesprit Ø | Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 27 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Extrasensory / Lucky Chant / Future Sight / Charm
Notes: Took me roughly two days of resetting to get, much sooner than I expected. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 2
Mist / Aurora Beam / Future Sight / Slash
Notes: Took me like 2 days of resetting. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#638 - Cobalion Ø | Lv.50

Ability:
Justified
Retaliate / Iron Head / Sacred Sword / Swords Dance
Notes: Took me like 2 days of SRing. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#639 - Terrakion Ø | Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 29 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Close Combat / Rock Slide / Sacred Sword / Swords Dance
Notes: Took me like 2 days of SRing; has cured Pokérus (I lost my UT copy); Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#640 - Virizion Ø | Lv.50

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 24 / 22 / 31
Ability:
Justified
Retaliate / Sacred Sword / Giga Drain / Swords Dance
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. I found it in like 2-3 days while I was SRing for a flawless Jolly Virizion. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#642 - Thundurus ♂ | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Discharge / Crunch / Heal Block / Agility
Notes: It took me like approximately 4 days to SR. Nicknameable on request.
Non-Redis

#642 - Thundurus ♂ | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 18 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Modest
Discharge / Crunch / Heal Block / Agility
Notes: Took me like a month to reset; not too shabby for having Hidden Power Ice I guess. Nicknameable on request.
Non-Redis

#716 - Xerneas Ø | Lv.50

OT: Albus / 40323
IVs: 31 / 31 / 26 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Rash
Ability: Fairy Aura
Notes: This took me 5 whole days of SRing, I could've gotten what I originally sought for (a Hex flawless one) if it wasn't for some bad time constraints, as well as because I urgently needed to have access to the IV man and the Battle Maison, that doesn't matter anymore though. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#115 - Kangaskhan ♀ | Lv.1

-

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 0 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Scrappy
Comet Punch / Leer
Notes: Bred by me; I got it in less than 30 Eggs. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#235 - Smeargle ♂ | Lv.1

Nature:
Timid
Ability: Moody
Sketch
Notes: Masuda bred by me; took me aproximately 400+ Eggs to hatch (~2 weeks); nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#357 - Tropius ♂ | Lv.1

Nature:
Bold
Ability: Harvest
Growth / Razor Leaf / Synthesis / Natural Gift
Notes: Bred by me; took me aproximately 190-200 Eggs to hatch; nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#449 - Hippopotas ♂ | Lv.1

OT: Albus / 40323
Nature:
Impish
Ability: Sand Stream
Egg Moves: Whirlwind / Slack Off / Stockpile
Notes:
I got this from a SV Egg giveaway by Sb4ll4t0, from where this Hippopotas matched my SV. Has an ITA language tag. Can be nicknamed upon request.
Non-Redis

#636 - Larvesta ♂ | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / 3 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Flame Body
Egg Moves: None.
Notes: Masuda Bred by me. Took me like 3-4 days of breeding; nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#001 - Bulbasaur | Lv.1

or 31 / x / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
(HP Fire)
Nature: Modest / Timid / Bold
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Amnesia and Petal Dance.
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to keroblade for the Nest Ball spitback.

#004 - Charmander | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly / Timid / Modest
Egg Moves: Dragon Puse, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Dragon Pulse.
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe for the Luxury Ball spitback.

#007 - Squirtle | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest
Ability: Torrent or Rain Dish.
Egg Moves: Water Spout, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere.
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe for the Dive Ball spitback.​

#010 - Caterpie | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Egg Moves: none atm
Notes: Breed on request

#013 - Weedle | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly

#016 - Pidgey | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest / Timid

#019 - Rattata | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly

#021 - Spearow | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Competitive

#023 - Ekans | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Careful
Ability: Shed Skin / Intimidate

#027- Sandshrew | Lv.1

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Sand Rush
Egg Moves: Rototiller, Metal Claw, Night Slash and Counter.
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe for the Luxury Ball spitback.

#029 - Nidoran-F | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest / Bold
Ability: Poison Point (Moon Ball) / Hustle

#032 - Nidoran-M | Lv.1

or 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature: Modest / Timid / Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Poison Point or Rivalry (Moon Ball) / Hustle

#035 - Clefairy | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ability: Magic Guard

#037 - Vulpix | Lv.1

or 31 / e / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Ability: Flash Fire (Apricorn Balls) / Drought

#039 - Jigglypuff | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest / Timid
Ability: Competitive

#041 - Zubat | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly

#043 - Oddish | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest / Timid

#083 - Farfetch'd | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: whatever ability it has except Defiant

#084- Doduo | Lv.1

Nature:
Jolly
Egg Moves: Brave Bird
Notes: Breed on request.​

#090 - Shellder | Lv.1

Nature:
Jolly / Naive
Ability: Skill Link
Egg Moves: Aqua Ring, Rock Blast
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe and trikx_insane for the spitbacks.​

#092 - Gastly | Lv.1

Nature:
Timid
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song
Notes:
Breed on request.​

#109 - Koffing | Lv.1

Nature:
Bold
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes, Swallow, Stockpile and Pain Split
Notes:
Breed on request.​

#111 - Rhyhorn | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Rock Head or Lightningrod
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to AfroThunderRule for the Heavy Ball spitback.

#115 - Kangaskhan | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus or Scrappy.
Egg Moves: Double-Edge.
Notes:
Breed on request.​

#118 - Goldeen | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant

#123 - Scyther | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Techinician
Leer / Quick Attack / Defog / Baton Pass
Notes:
Breed on request.​

#129 - Magikarp | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly / Careful
Ability: Swift Swim or Rattled
Notes: Breed on request.

#131 - Lapras | Lv.1

Nature:
Bold / Calm
Ability: Water Absorb or Hydration
Egg Moves: Ancient Power, Whirlpool and Freeze-Dry
Notes:
Breed on request.

#133 - Eevee | Lv.1

Nature:
Timid / Modest
Ability: Adaptability and Anticipation
Egg Moves: Endure, Wish.
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe and Hamstern for the spitbacks.​

#137- Porygon | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
Nature:
Quiet
Ability: Trace or Download.
New!

#140 - Kabuto | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Battle Armor or Swift Swim.
Egg Moves: Flail, Knock Off or Rapid Spin.
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe for the spitbacks.

#142 - Aerodactyl | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Rock Head or Pressure
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Pursuit, Whirlwind and Wide Guard
Notes:
Breed on request.​

#153 - Chikorita | Lv.1

Nature:
Bold / Impish
Ability: Overgrow / Leaf Guard
Egg Moves: Body Slam.
Notes:
Breed on request. The Premier Ball Overgrow parent was gotten by myself in my Pokémon Colosseum long ago.

#155 - Cyndaquil | Lv.1

or 31 / x / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31 (HP Ice)
Nature:
Modest / Timid
Egg Moves: None atm.

#158 - Totodile | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Aqua Jet.
Notes:
Breed on request.​

#183 - Marill | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Huge Power
Egg Moves: Superpower, Aqua Jet and Belly Drum.
Notes:
Breed on request.
New!

#207 - Gligar | Lv.1

Nature:
Impish
Ability: Inmunity

#213 - Shuckle | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / x / 31 / x
Nature:
Sassy
Ability: Contrary or Sturdy
New!

#220 - Swinub | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly / Naive
Egg Moves: Icicle Crash, Icicle Spear, Freeze-Dry and Stealth Rock
Notes:
Breed on request.

#225 - Delibird | Lv.1

Nature:
Jolly / Naive
Ability: Hustle or Vital Spirit
Egg Moves: Freeze Dry, Ice Shard and Spikes.

#226 - Qwilfish | Lv.1

Nature:
Impish
Egg Moves: Flail, Aqua Jet, Haze and Acid Spray
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to awiec for the Dream Ball spitback.​

#227 - Skarmory | Lv.1

Nature:
Impish
Egg Moves: Brave Bird and Stealth Rock
Notes:
Breed on request.
New!

#246 - Larvitar | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly / Quiet
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Stealth Rock
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to Gabe for the Safari Ball spitback.​

#252 - Treecko | Lv.1

Nature:
Timid
Ability: Overgrow
Egg Moves: Worry Seed
Notes:
Breed on request.
New!

#276 - Taillow | Lv.1

Nature:
Jolly
Egg Moves: Brave Bird
Notes:
Breed on request.
New!

#287 - Slakoth | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Truant
Egg Moves: Body Slam and Night Slash.
Notes:
Breed on request.

#293 - Whismur | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest / Quiet
Ability: Rattled
Egg Moves: Extrasensory, Hammer Arm, Circle Throw
Notes:
Breed on request.
New!

#280 - Ralts | Lv.1

Nature:
Timid / Modest
Ability: Trace or Synchronize
New!

#303 - Mawile | Lv.1

Nature:
Brave / Careful
Notes: Breed on request. Can be done with 0 Speed IVs if requested.

#349 - Feebas | Lv.1

Nature:
Bold
Ability: Swift Swim or Adaptability
Egg Moves: Hypnosis, Dragon Pulse, Brine and Mirror Coat
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to awiec for the spitback.​

#390 - Chimchar | Lv.1

or 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 / x / 31 (HP Ice)
Nature:
Adamant / Naive
Ability: Iron Fist
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch and Fire Punch.
Notes:
Breed on request.

#399 - Shinx | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Egg Moves: Eerie Impulse, Helping Hand, Ice Fang, Howl.

#422 - Shellos| Lv.1

Nature:
Bold
Ability: Sticky Hold or Storm Drain.
Egg Moves: Curse.
Notes:
Breed on request.

#446- Munchlax | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / x
Nature:
Adamant / Relaxed / Sassy / Careful
Egg Moves: Pursuit, Whirlwind, Selfdestruct and Curse
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to KingHeracrossTheBug for the Heavy Ball spitback.
New!

#447 - Riolu | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly / Naive
Ability: Inner Focus or Prankster
Egg Moves: Blaze Kick, Crunch, Bullet Punch and Follow Me
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to EnGarde for the Dream Ball spitback.

#479 - Rotom | Lv.1

31 / even / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
(HP Ice)
31 / even / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (HP Fire)
or 31 / even / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP Grass)
Nature: Bold / Modest / Timid

#517 - Munna | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0
Nature:
Bold / Relaxed / Sassy / Quiet
Ability: Telepathy
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Barrier and Helping Hand
Notes:
Breed on request.
NEW!

#538 - Throh | Lv.1

or 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 0
Nature:
Adamant / Careful / Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker or Guts

#559 - Scraggy | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Egg Moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch and Ice Punch.
Notes:
Breed on request.

#568 - Trubbish | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Stench
Egg Moves: Spikes, Rock Blast, Curse and Haze.
Notes:
Breed on request.

#577 - Solosis | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
Nature:
Modest / Bold / Quiet
Ability: Magic Guard or Regenerator
Egg Moves: Helping Hand, Confuse Ray, Trick
Notes:
Breed on request.
NEW!

#585 - Deerling | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Sap Sipper or Chlorophyll
Egg Moves: Baton Pass
Notes:
Breed on request.

#597 - Ferroseed | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 0
Nature:
Adamant / Careful / Impish / Relaxed / Sassy / Brave
Ability: Iron Barbs
Egg Moves: Leech Seed, Stealth Rock and Spikes.
Notes:
Breed on request.

#599 - Klink | Lv.1

or 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / even / 31 (HP Ground)
Nature: Adamant / Naughty

#607 - Litwick | Lv.1

Nature:
Modest
Ability: Infiltrator or Flash Fire.
Egg Moves: Heat Wave.
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to crazy_man for the HA Luxury Ball spitback.

#624 - Pawniard | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Defiant
Egg Moves: Stealth Rock and Sucker Punch.
Notes:
Breed on request.

#650 - Chespin | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Impish / Brave
Ability: Bulletproof
Egg Moves: Quick Guard and Spikes
Notes:
Breed on request.​

#653 - Fennekin | Lv.1

or 31 / x / 30 / 30 / 30 / 30 (HP Fighting)
Nature: Timid or Modest
Ability: Magician or Blaze
Egg Moves: Heat Wave

#656 - Froakie | Lv.1

31 / e / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31
(HP Grass)
or 31 / e / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30 (HP Fire)
Nature: Timid or Naive
Ability: Protean
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
Notes:
Breed on request. Thanks to AfroThunderRule for the Luxury Ball spitback.

#661 - Fletching | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Gale Wings
Egg Moves: Tailwind and Quick Guard
Notes:
Breed on request.

#679 - Honedge | Lv.1

Nature:
Adamant / Quiet / Modest
Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves: Wide Guard
Notes:
Breed on request.

#688 - Binacle | Lv.1

Nature:
Careful / Adamant
Ability: Sniper or Tough Claws
Egg Moves: Shell Smash
Notes:
Breed on request.

#690 - Skrelp | Lv.1

or 31 / e / 31 / 30 / 31 / 30
(HP Fire)
Nature: Modest / Quiet
Ability: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Haze, Play Rough, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench
Notes:
Breed on request, Thanks for Nelson_Tangela for the spitback.
NEW!

#696 - Tyrunt | Lv.1

Nature:
Jolly
Ability: Stron Jaw
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Dragon Dance, Fire Fang and Ice Fang.
Notes:
Breed on request, Thanks to Gabe for the spitback.

#714 - Noibat | Lv.1

Nature:
Timid
Ability: Infiltrator
Egg Moves: Tailwind.
Notes:
Breed on request.

#642 - Thundurus Ø | Lv.50

OT: Victor / 46675
IVs: 31 / 12 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31

Ability:
Prankster
Heal Block / Agility / Crunch / Discharge
Notes: vzxt's HP Ice Thundurus, from who I have Semi-Redis rights. LIMITED EDITION ONLY.
Stock: 7

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
- 7th Gen Breeding/Soft Resets section -
- Rules/Information -

The same rules that I used in 6th Gen still apply, which are written below for your convenience).

- All my Soft Resets will be Hyper Trained, which not only means that they will be Lv.100 and far from UT, but also that I will only Soft Reset for Natures/Hidden Powers or 0 IVs in Attack or Speed if possible, there might be exceptions to the rule, but those are very few and far between. Unless I have a genuinely good reason to do so, I simply won't aim for flawlesness as I used to do with my 6th Gen Soft Resets.

- I breed stuff ON REQUEST ONLY, but I'll still trade spitbacks if necessary.

- I also breed 4 Egg Moves BY REQUEST ONLY if the offer is good enough, since I'm not the kind of person who cares too much about 4 EMs (unless they are actually useful and not idiotic useless filler Moves).

- And the golden rule, DON'T RUSH ME OR WASTE MY TIME! specially the latter. Breeds (specially hex flawless/Hidden Power or both) take their time, so be patient please.

#792 - Lunala Ø | Lv.100

OT: Albus / 964631
IVs: 31 / 9-10 / HT / 31 / HT / 31
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Shadow Shield
Moongeist Beam / Wide Guard / Night Daze / Shadow Ball
Non-Redis

#793 - Nihilego Ø | Lv.100

IVs: 31 / 31 / HT / 31 / HT / HT
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Beast Boost
Power Gem / Stealth Rock / Acid Spray / Sludge Bomb
Non-Redis

#795 - Pheromosa Ø | Lv.100

IVs: 30 / HT / HT / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Naive
High Jump Kick / U-Turn / Ice Beam / Poison Jab
Non-Redis

IVs: 31 / HT / HT / 31 / 31 / HT
Triple Kick / Lunge / Bug Buzz / Me First4
Notes: Not hyper trained yet.
Non-Redis

IVs: 31 / 31 / HT / 31 / HT / HT
Nature: Naughty
Triple Kick / Lunge / Bug Buzz / Me First
Non-Redis

IVs: HT / HT / 31 / HT / 31 / 31
Nature:
Rash
Move 1 / Move 2 / Move 3 / Move 4
Non-Redis

#796 - Xurkitree Ø | Lv.100

IVs: 31 / 20 / HT (28) / 31 / 31 / 31
Hypnosis / Discharge / Electric Terrain / Power Whip
Notes: Non-HT version also available.
Non-Redis

#796 - Xurkitree Ø | Lv.100

IVs: 31 / 5 / HT / 31 / 31 / HT
Hypnosis / Discharge / Electric Terrain / Power Whip
Non-Redis

#797 - Celesteela Ø | Lv.100

IVs: 31 / 31 /
HT / 31 / HT / 31
OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Careful
Heavy Slam / Leech Seed / Substitute / Protect
Non Redis

#037 - Vulpix | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Snow Warning
Egg Moves: Extrasensory / Moonblast / Freeze-Dry / Encore
Notes: -​

#058 - Growlithe | Lv.1

31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Adamant / Timid / Modest
Egg Moves: -
Notes: Egg Moves coming soon.​

#079 - Slowpoke | Lv.1

31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Bold, Quiet, Relaxed and Sassy
Ability: Own Tempo or Oblivious
Notes: 0 Speed version with HA coming soon.

#081 - Magnemite | Lv.1

31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Analytic
Egg Moves:
-
Notes: 0 Speed version coming soon.

#092 - Gastly | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Notes: Egg Moves coming soon.

#104 - Cubone | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Adamant / Careful
Ability: Rock Head or Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: None

#133 - Eevee | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Adaptability
Egg Moves: Stored Power / Yawn

#129 - Magikarp | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Splash

#137 - Porygon | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 0
31 / e / 31 / 30 / 31 / 0 (HP Fire)
OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Bold / Relaxed / Quiet
Ability: Download or Trace
Notes: I'll only accept good offers for this.

#143 - Snorlax | Lv.1

31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / x
OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Adamant or Brave
Ability: Gluttony
Egg Moves: Curse
Notes: Sassy version coming soon.

#318 - Carvanha | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 or
31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31

OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Mild / Adamant
Egg Moves: Psychic Fangs / Hydro Pump​

#359 - Absol | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Super Luck
Egg Moves: None​

#371 - Bagon | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse / Dragon Rush / Thrash / Dragon Dance

#374 - Beldum | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631

#422 - Shellos | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Calm
Ability: Storm Drain
Egg Moves: None atm.
Notes: Sassy / Relaxed version coming soon.​

#443 - Gible | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Sand Veil or Rough Skin
Egg Moves: Outrage / Double-Edge / Body Slam / Iron Head

#447 - Riolu | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Egg Moves: Bullet Punch / Circle Throw​

#679 - Cottonee | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631

#629 - Vullaby | Lv.1

31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31
OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Calm / Careful
Ability: Overcoat
Egg Moves: Foul Play

#679 - Honedge | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Adamant / Brave
Ability: No Guard
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak / Destiny Bond / Wide Guard​

#736 - Grubbin | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / x / 31 / 30 / 30 / 31 (HP Ground)
31 / e / 31 / 30 / 31 / 31 (HP Grass)
OT:
Albus / 964631
Egg Moves: Mud Shot
Notes: 0-1 Speed IV version coming soon.​

#747 - Mareanie | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Regenerator
Egg Moves: Haze​

#751 - Dewpider | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Water Bubble

#765 - Oranguru | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Inner Focus or Telepathy

#767 - Wimpod | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Ability: Wimp Out
Egg Moves: Aqua Jet

#771 - Pyukumuku | Lv.1

IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / x
OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Relaxed
Ability: Innards Out

#777 - Togedemaru | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Egg Moves: Reversal / Encore

#778 - Mimikyu | Lv.1

OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Adamant / Jolly / Brave
Ability: Disguise
Egg Moves: Curse / Destiny Bond / Grudge

#782 - Jangmo-o | Lv.1

or 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

OT:
Albus / 964631
Nature: Sassy / Modest / Adamant

For reference, these are the Dittos that I use for breeding; they're not the greatest Dittos but they still get the job done. All of them have been SOS chained by me.

Ditto (Adamant) - 31 / x / 31 / 31 / x / 31

Ditto (Serious) - 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31 / x

Ditto (Quiet) - x / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / x

Ditto (Mild) - x / 31 / x / 31 / 31 / 31

Ditto (Timid) - 31 /x / 31 / x / 31 / 31

Poké Ball Sprites

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
- RNG/SR Abuse reference -

This section contains stuff like seeds and some other additional notes regarding RNG Abuse and Soft Resets (specifically Shiny Resets) for my own reference.

Loudred (x2)(Emerald - 2008)
Metapod (FireRed - 2008)
Taillow (Ruby - 2008)
Dialga (Diamond - Nov 2011)
Patrat (Black - 2011)
Articuno (FireRed - Emulator - 2012)
Audino (x2)(Black 2 - 2013)
Herdier (Black 2 - 2013)
Litwick (Black 2 - 2013)
Basculin (Black 2 - Feb 2014)
Buneary (Diamond - 2014)
Gible (Black 2 - Jun 2014)
Nosepass (Black 2 - Aug 2014)
Zubat (Platinum - 2014)
Durant (X - 2014)
Roggenrola (X - 2014)
Landorus (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Kangaskhan (Alpha Sapphire -2015)
Bagon (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Larvesta (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Weedle (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Virizion (Alpha Sapphire - Mar 2015)
Whismur (x3)(Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Golbat (x2)(Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Ariados (x2)(Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Magnemite (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Suicune (x16)(Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Tropius (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Cottonee (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Swablu (x4)(Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Thundurus (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Kecleon (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Marill (Alpha Sapphire - 2015)
Shinx (Diamond - Sept 2015)
Skarmory (Black 2 - Jan 2016)
Charmander (FireRed - Jan 2016)
Doduo (FireRed - Jan 2016)
Lugia (Feb 2016)
Bronzor (March 2016)
Zekrom (March 2016)
Bagon (December 2016)
Cubone (December 2016)
Ditto (December 2016)
Caterpie (January 2017)

Code:
2E0D1745 - 00000/47390 - D: 5943 - Sec: 0 (Bold/Timid 31/14/31/31/31/31)
8203134A - 00284/00273 - D: 4924 - Sec: 0 (Cute Charm Impish/Lax/Timid/Hasty/Serious/Jolly/Naive/Modest Male lead spreads)
7C072098 - 00025/38446 - D: 8338 - Sec: 0 (Modest/Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31)
9D14149A - 10000/14102 - D: 5260 - Sec: 0 (Naive/Careful 31/31/31/30/31/31)
40001410 - 03333/39730 - D: 5122 - Sec: 0 (Modest/Timid 31/31/31/31/31/31)
A60A118E - 55555/38814 - D: 4480 - Sec: 0 (Timid/Lonely 31/6/31/30/31/30)
5D0A1142 - 08888/34829 - D: 4404 - Sec: 0 (Bold/Timid 31/9/31/30/31/31)

Keep #1 - (Bold) | 31 / 31 / 28 / 31 / 19 / 31 - Found on 08/06/15
Toss #2 - (Naughty) | 26-27 / 14-15 / 31 / 12-13 / 31 / 31 - Found on 15/06/15
Toss #3 - (Bold) | 31 / 14-15 / 18-19 / 28-29 / 31 / 31 - Found on 18/06/15
Toss #4 - (Jolly) | 28-29 / 31 / 31 / 18-19 / 20-21 / 31 - Found on 20/06/15
Toss #5 - (Bold) | 8-9 / 31 / 31 / 24-25 / 31 / 31 - Found on 21/06/15
Toss #6 - (Jolly) | 31 / 8-9 / 28-29 / 31 / 31 / 0-1 - Found on 24/06/15
Keep #7 - (Calm) | 31 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 26 / 7 - Found on 24/06/15
Toss #8 - (Adamant) | 2-3 / 31 / 16-17 / 18-19 / 31 / 31 - Found on 27/06/15
Toss #9 - (Naive) | 31 / 31 / 0-1 / 12-13 / 31 / 6-7 - Found on 27/06/15
Toss #10 - (Bold) | 18-19 / 31 / 28-29 / 31 / 6-7 / 31 - Found on 30/06/15
Toss #11 - (Bold) | 8-9 / 31 / 31 / 2-3 / 31 / 22-23 - Found on 01/07/15
Keep #12 - (Bold) | 31 / 31 / 31 / 11 / 31 / 7 - Found on 02/07/15
Keep #13 - (Bold) | 31 / 26-27 / 31 / 2-3 / 31 / 24-25 - Found on 03/07/15
Toss #14 - (Bold) | 16-17 / 31 / 20-21 / 12-13 / 31 / 31 - Found on 04/07/15
Toss #15 - (Bold) | 31 / 31 / 6-7 / 31 / 31 / 14-15 - Found on 04/07/15
Toss #16 - (Rash) | 0-1 / 31 / 16-17 / 10-11 / 31 / 31 - Found on 10/07/15

Toss - (Modest) | 31 / 31 / 31 / 18-19 / 31 /1 - Found on 06/08/15.

Toss - (Timid) | 8-9 / 14-15 / 31 / 31 / 22-23 / 31 - Found on 11/02/16.

Toss - (Adamant) | 22-23 / 31 / 10-11 / 26-27 / 31 / 31 - Found on 19/03/16.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)