NOC Mafia101 NOC: Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
haruno said he was in on discord so ive got numbers now

Game thread going up tonight when i get back from work, it will start at a jank time but ill set the deadline to a timezone that is good for everyone

If you would like to be a sub in case someone has to sub out (i hope this wont be the case) you can still post to do so.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Uhhh i didnt even think when i said k but the next week is absolutely terrible for me and i know i wont pay this game much attn/be able to msg a tutor much until my thesis shoots so if you can put a different tutor in over me that might be best for the tutee's sake

I will like to join, Circus looks a very cool sub forum, and I think it will be nice for me to learn the rules better. Time Zone: -2 (the summer saving thing will end in 19/02 here in Brazil, so after that time zone will be -3)

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I will like to join, Circus looks a very cool sub forum, and I think it will be nice for me to learn the rules better. Time Zone: -2 (the summer saving thing will end in 19/02 here in Brazil, so after that time zone will be -3)
this game already happened, sorry, keep a look out for the queue in the games listing thread for upcoming games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)