Low Priority Revamps- PLEASE READ

So PU C&C has been quite slow lately, and my fellow PU C&C moderators and I have decided that most Pokemon not on the high priority list of the reservation index really don't need full revamps. Instead, they will be updated to remove mentions on banned or unviable mons through the CMS. This would be a ton of work for the QC team alone to do and we don't want to exclude eager contributors, so we've decided to open them up to all badgeholders (non-badgeholders can't access the CMS). To make things less confusing, please post here if you want to remove NU mon mentions for a certain analysis, and then once you've submitted the update a PU C&C Moderator will look over your changes and merge them. Some Pokemon also require an overview update; these will be marked with an asterisk. Here is the current list of on-site analyses that need updating:

Roselia
Clefairy
Simipour
Tangela
Machoke
Simisage*
Sawsbuck*
Mightyena
Mr. Mime
Ninetales
Probopass
Arbok
Articuno
Golduck
Gourgeist-XL
Simisear
Swanna
Basculin
Gabite
Gogoat
Gourgeist-S
Monferno
Beheeyem*
Solrock
Vibrava
Vullaby

Last edited:

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've done Chatot (yesterday), Zweilous, and Duosion so far, so you can check them off the list.

Last edited:

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh this wasn't said in the OP but don't make set changes without talking to the c&c mods first. If you think there should be a set change, message one of us on PS!/post it in the analysis discussion thread and we will discuss it.

i added a bit about pursuit in moves of murkrow because it wasn't mentioned at all, even in oo

also i did rapidash

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Insomnia is fun. Did Stunfisk and Golem, will be doing more soon-ish.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Also Ninjask and Klang and Regice
Edit: Vibrava, Meowstic-M, Dusknoir
edit 2: and vigoroth...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)