Locked Up - OM Monthly Ladder Challenge

EV

Banned deucer.
OK here it is!

The top 15 most used Pokemon from March's 1760 statistics are off-limits. Throh and Sneasel are already banned so they're excluded from the count. If a Pokemon is banned from PU on this list later in the month, another will be added to compensate for it.
  • 1 | Poliwrath
  • 2 | Roselia
  • 3 | Piloswine
  • 4 | Pawniard
  • 5 | Misdreavus
  • 6 | Kadabra
  • 7 | Haunter
  • 8 | Throh
  • 9 | Probopass
  • 10 | Sneasel
  • 11 | Golem
  • 12 | Jumpluff
  • 13 | Lickilicky
  • 14 | Mr. Mime
  • 15 | Tangela
  • 16 | Raichu
  • 17 | Armaldo
Remember, sign-up with OML in your alt so I can track your rank and find you at the end of the month. If you see another battler using OML on the ladder with one of the Pokemon above, screenshot it so I can disqualify them from the contest. Good luck and have fun!

EV

Banned deucer.
For May's challenge, we'll be laddering in Tier Shift. You're given a $30 allowance. Every tier is assigned a value depending on the boosts it receives:

• OU/BL = $0
  • UU/BL2 = $5
  • RU/BL3 = $10
  • NU & Below = $15
For example, you can build a team of 2 NU mons and 4 OU mons (15x2 + 0x4 = 30). Or you can do 3 RU and 3 OU (10x3 + 0x3 = 30). Etc, etc. Have fun!

also,a question. if you search "OML" on the TS ladder right now,OML people from the November challenge show up. you will ignore those ones,right?

EV

Banned deucer.
also,a question. if you search "OML" on the TS ladder right now,OML people from the November challenge show up. you will ignore those ones,right?
Edit: misread. Yes I'll check for old names. Just make sure if you're signing up a second time you use a new alt.

EV

Banned deucer.
I'm a day late with the results:

1. OML grurk 2.0 (grurk ) - 1290
  2. OMLudicolo (omnisc ) - 1185
  3. OML I'm Rusty (TTer ) - 1141
  4. OML No Change (Deathly ♛The King ) - 1131
Congrats!

This post also comes with the closing of this challenge. Now that we have Leader's Choice and other more active challenges like CLC, it's time to say goodbye to the Monopoly policeman and his habit of locking Pokemon up. :*(

It was fun! Thanks to all who participated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)