Tournament Live Drizzle / Drought Tours (Tour #1 Discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, recently myself and some other council members (aka spirit) were discussing what RU would be like if Drizzle and Drought were not banned by UU and fully evolved weather setters were in the meta game. As a result of this discussion and after we played a couple games, we decided we it could be fun to do a couple live tours in order to test out this theoretical meta game. As such, we will be hosting various live tours with Drought, Drizzle, or both allowed. During these live tours Damp Rock and Heat Rock will be banned. I repeat during these live tours Damp Rock and Heat Rock will be banned.

Please also note that this isn't a suspect test

These tours are at the moment simply for fun, if the meta game turns out to be super excellent and a large improvement over current RU, we will consider it, but it is just going to be for fun at the moment.

Now you must be wondering, "if this isn't a suspect test, whats in it for me?", well winning a live tour will promote you one status level in #rarelyused (from nothing to voice, or from voice to HOPs, if you have HOPs or higher, sorry D:), additionally, depending on how the other Rarelyused RO's on PS! feel about giving out this reward, there is a chance you could be given voice in the room* (*note this is unconfirmed and not in any way a guarantee, I still need to discuss w/ RU ROs). Also cause it will be fun and I will be sad if you don't participate.

As for when these tours will be, the dates are still TBD. I will make an announcement in this thread giving you a couple days warning before the live tour will occur, allowing you some time to prepare teams.

I'm gonna lock this thread so its more clear when the announcement is made, feel free to PM me or find me on IRC if you have any questions, or would like to host a live tour. It would be preferred, but not at all mandatory that you have hosted a tour in the past. After the first tour I will unlock the thread to allow for people to discuss the meta game.

Lord Death Man

i cant read
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
why did i bring heatproof safety goggles bronzong + mirror coat mola and the hax gods came through for me three separate times before abandoning me in the finals

i was so scared of weather and then it ultimately barely affected anything and probably would have been completely irrelevant in my matches if i hadn't made terrible plays from beginning to end of every match

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)