List of Released Dream World Pokemon Mark II

I think that is rather dumb, apparently, you can also be DQ'd if your opponent d/cs. I did Christmas Cup, I got d/ced sooo many times, but I managed to get 1 win and a loss. There is no berry waiting for me at the promotion area.
I've battled twice on Christmas cup, lost both but I got my berry on Tuesday. For Winter cup, the berry was released today.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thanks DarkRay, well with Pokemon XY 9 months away 5th Gen DW is going to be winding down, so with that I am asking again if anyone has images of the event Pokemon that don't have one please submit them. Eventually, I'd like to put this on-site as a catalogue and it'd be great to have an image for each mon. Even a simple friend board picture works, so if anyone has a screenshot or an event mon please submit it.

Water Sport is Buizel's level up move in B/W as well. Water Gun should be listed as a previous B/W level up move, or just removed entirely.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Someone should recheck Magnemite's level up move in BW1 too. If Buizel changed then Magnemite might have ThunderShock in BW1 now, instead of Metal Sound.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yeah that'd be good. I editted buizel to say that water gun was the previous move, before BW2.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Just saying, shadow tag gothita has been released for a couple of weeks, only male tho (as far as I know).
Third Post said:
Black 2 White 2 Official National Dex Completion Guide Gothorita
Gothorita [Ability: Shadow Tag] (Pokemon Black 2 and White 2: Official National Pokédex Completion Guide password)
It was released as a Gothorita not Gothita

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
What happens to one's Global Link account if one decides to change DSes without transferring Wi-Fi configuration data?

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Yes. If I remember correctly, the global link is connected to the save file and not the system/cartridge. That's why you would have to create a new global link account if you re start your game, but no if you just play in another console.

Big images from all events that I could catch:

Japanese Black 1 version
Altaria with false swipe
Arceus without special move
Croagunk without special move
Togekiss with Present
Umbreon without special move

Korean Black 1 version
Charmander without special move
Jumpluff with false swipe
Lucario with Bullet punch

Japanese Black 2 version
Panpour with Hydro Pump
Pansage with Leaf Storm
Pansear with Heat Wave
Pikachu With Headbutt

American White 1 Version
Arceus without special move
Croagunk with Poison Jab
Espeon without special move
Lucario with Bullet Punch
Mamoswine without special move
Porygon without special move
Togekiss with Present

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Ok, so I fixed up the events a little more to separate a few of them. there are still a lot of events with no images so if you have any friend board pics for these Pokemon please post them.

atsync

Where the "intelligence" of TRAINERS is put to the test!
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogon
Wasn't there a Dream World Rayquaza that was given out in Korea as their version of the popularity poll (where everyone else got Arceus)? I guess it isn't that important for competitive pokemon battling purposes but I just noticed that it isn't listed.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Wasn't there a Dream World Rayquaza that was given out in Korea as their version of the popularity poll (where everyone else got Arceus)? I guess it isn't that important for competitive pokemon battling purposes but I just noticed that it isn't listed.
Yeah you're right it was their version of the Popularity Poll. I'll add it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)