List of Released Dream World Pokemon and Attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps I'm a bit late on this, but did you guys realize Telepathy Musharna and Daruma Mode Hihidaruma are legit? There are in-game events that give away these pokemon with their DW abilities. Serebii
We've actually been aware for quite some time that Telepathy Musharna and Daruma Mode Darmanitan are legit, but thanks.

Yeah I'm really after an update, want to know if multi-scale Dragonite is viable with extremespeed (I don't know if female multi-scale ones have been released nor if male's come with extremespeed) and 37 pages takes too long to go through just for one Poke.

Hopefully it is because Dragonite is gonna be a beast of an anti-lead if so, but we'll see.

Yeah I'm really after an update, want to know if multi-scale Dragonite is viable with extremespeed (I don't know if female multi-scale ones have been released nor if male's come with extremespeed) and 37 pages takes too long to go through just for one Poke.

Hopefully it is because Dragonite is gonna be a beast of an anti-lead if so, but we'll see.
Use the search tool and look for "Dratini"...

Anyway, there have only been mentions of males, and none with ES.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Use the search tool and look for "Dratini"...

Anyway, there have only been mentions of males, and none with ES.
You obviously didn't try very hard either.

Carvanha F
Lileep F with Giga Drain (third/fourth-gen TM)
Chatot F
Krabby F
Natu M with Giga Drain (third/fourth-gen TM)
Dratini F
Tentacool F

Looked for mentions of these in the last five pages and didn't see them.
Proof of female Dratini is in this post.

ExtremeSpeed is an egg move, so it is completely legit with DW ability. Serebii.net's B/W Pokedex pages list all gen 4-only moves, so you can use that as a quick reference. They also have a list of all released DW Pokemon and their special moves.

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
Thick fat mamoswine has been released? I remember reading something about move legality issues that was bad news for him. Is thick fat + ice shard/icicle drop legal?

Are there any other notable moves aside from superpower?

breh

強いだね
Thick fat mamoswine has been released? I remember reading something about move legality issues that was bad news for him. Is thick fat + ice shard/icicle drop legal?

Are there any other notable moves aside from superpower?
No, swinub has not been released according to serebii (I apologize if I'm wrong).

In any case, Endeavor and Superpower are the only decent moves it misses.... (unless you really want Specs Earth Power Mamoswine)

No, swinub has not been released according to serebii (I apologize if I'm wrong).

In any case, Endeavor and Superpower are the only decent moves it misses.... (unless you really want Specs Earth Power Mamoswine)
Thick Fat Mamoswine has been released, but it's an event Pokemon and can only be male, meaning no egg moves.

^And because it was released as a Mamoswine, no Ice Shard either, which severely hampers a large part of its usefulness. Hopefully DW Swinub will become available soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)