Walrus LG's Drunken Rave (Won by Nightmare!)

In 12th, earning 7.9 points: Knights

The Black Mages: Vamo' Alla Flamenco (From Final Fantasy IX)

Flamenco guitar is great, this is one of The Black Mages songs where they really enhance the original work instead of just changing it to fit their purposes.

Last edited:
In a tie for 7th, earning 8.2 points: Asek and Chen

Junji Ishiwatari: Kami-sama no Iu Tōri (From Tatami Galaxy)

I assume this show has something to do with space, because that's the vibe I got from this ED. Very airy and dreamy vocals, reminds me of Cranes' lead vocalist. I like the techno in the background. Beautiful and atmospheric.

In 6th, earning 8.3 points: Nightmare

Yoshino Aoki: Wind, Carry my Words... (From Rockman Battle and Chase)

You've heard 90's rap, get ready for 90's... weeb?! Aoki's vocals are great, the guitar solo manages to keep with the relatively light tone of the song while still jamming hard, great song.

In 5th, earning 8.5 points: Sylveonzoroark

Revo: Nemesis Ba'al Theme (From Bravely Default)

Very haunting, got that demented circus mood going on. Little girl chants are always a staple in these soundtracks, the strings have a great sense of urgency too. Good minor piano chords. Keeps it fresh with many different sections and instruments.

In 4th, earning 8.7 points: Monde

Christopher Tin: Baba Yetu (From Civilization IV)

Beautiful music. The choir has so much soul behind their vocals, Swahili is such a pretty language too. Not much to say, the song just radiates with triumph and heart.

In 3rd, earning 8.9 points: Myzozoa

Blondie: Call Me (From American Gigolo)

I have spent a long time trying to decipher why I like this as much as I do, it just clicks way more than your first Blondie sub. Good writing and structure, idk it just is great!

In 2nd, earning 9.3 points: Einto

Susumu Hirasawa: Parade (From Paprika)

The dissonance man, it's powerful. This song is batshit crazy. The combination of those eerie disjointed voices with the strings during the verses is just such a good mix. Really explodes into the chorus with energy, I definitely want to see this movie now.

In 1st, earning 9.7 points: HealNDeal

Coheed and Cambria: Deranged (From Arkham City)

The perfect song for the Media category, such an accurate depiction of the Joker. Really strong writing, powerful vocals, and excellent guitars. Just a masterpiece.

Congratulations to Nightmare for winning the Drunken Rave!!! A big shoutout to the rest of the top ten as well, DLE, RODAN, HealNDeal, Marth, Paperblade, Blazade, Asek, Texas, and Myzozoa!

Another shoutout to VonFiedler for his nefarious schemes:

Mr. Bought Your Music-Today at 2:00 AM
you fuck

bluedoom-Today at 2:04 AM
lol

I hate you

DJ GW-Today at 2:00 AM
lmao
I FUCKING
HATE YOU

vonFiedler-Today at 2:04 AM
I made a fake Frankie Goes to Hollywood Topic account
posted the real song
paid for views and likes
just deleted it

vonFiedler-Today at 2:05 AM
linked Two Tribes, but it turns into What's New Pussycat

Thank's for showing everybody, it's been an honor! Write-ups for Vices and Sell it To Me will be posted whenever I have time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)