vs. Walksacred
Sipher vs. Mr. Miner
Zenadark
vs. My Thunder
All-Star Lineup vs. iFlying

r3 coming right up. play ur matches

poh

<?>
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Why did coconut get the activity win on me? After playing the first two games he wanted to play g3 another day. I contacted him multiple times despite him being online and not answering me.

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
Why did coconut get the activity win on me? After playing the first two games he wanted to play g3 another day. I contacted him multiple times despite him being online and not answering me.
You messaging me on PS at 5:15 AM is not contacting. Contacting is leaving something on the conversation that I left you on your wall. Instead of dropping times that you are available, you exclusively used PS to try and find me. You never worked out a scheduled time with me, claiming that we are both on often and that we will find each other. That clearly did not happen, and I can't audit my busy day to play at an improv'd time.

poh

<?>
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You messaging me on PS at 5:15 AM is not contacting. Contacting is leaving something on the conversation that I left you on your wall. Instead of dropping times that you are available, you exclusively used PS to try and find me. You never worked out a scheduled time with me, claiming that we are both on often and that we will find each other. That clearly did not happen, and I can't audit my busy day to play at an improv'd time.
Then why am I the losing party in this. You were the one who wanted to play g3 on a different day so you had to schedule that. Also I can't know what time it is where you live but I assume that when someone is online on ps, you can atleast reply to my messages instead of relying on an activity win. Sorry but I can't accept this. Can we play g3 either way?

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
You shot me a message, and I told you I was able to play a game or two. I had time for just that, two games. That's not how scheduling works. It even says in the beginning of each round, VMs are the primary form of communication. I leave PS open often enough where I'm afk fairly often, but it's not like I was not on at all, there was plenty of time where we could have played, but you were not on when I was. I didn't rely on an activity win, I got it because you chose not to use VMs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)