LC LC Summer Seasonal - Round 10 [Top 16]

artwork by Blue Frog
Rules:
  • Standard SM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • ALL REPLAYS MUST BE SAVED AND POSTED!! If neither player posts replays, the series will either be replayed or coin flipped. This is to ensure an even playing field for everybody. For this reason, it is strongly encouraged that you play all your games on Smogon Tournaments PS! Server because it will automatically save replays.
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
Smogon Championship Type A [256 Players]

Round 10
Winners:

Kingler12345 vs. ggggd [1] [2]
Level 56 vs. Oibaf
Chill Shadow vs. Dundies [1] [2]
fatty vs. fitzy72

Losers:
Winner of (Infamy vs Sken) vs. Winner of (TheFenderStory vs SilentMango) [1] [2]
Zebraiken vs. RedEmptionMc
tahu vs. Jox
Bushtush vs. Finding True Love [1] [2] [3]

Deadline: Sunday, August 20th 11:59 PM EDT
Extension Deadline: Wednesday, August 16th 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:
OP i'm not able to play until Friday night. Could I have an extention in case my opponent cannot play on week end

Wait wtf ? I was on both day at 7pm mine, and he never showed up ?
View attachment 87081

i want at least an extension because i was on everyday searching for him and free to play
You didn't respond to Zebraiken to agree on that time and let him know that you would try to play then. He even specifically stated "lmk what's best for you." Because of that, he has no idea if you are planning on being there and has no obligation to be there in hopes that you might show up. Despite that, I know that he was around anyway because there are logs of him talking in the LC discord at 7:14PM your time. You put significantly less effort into scheduling this match, so Zebraiken deserves the activity win. There isn't enough of a reason to give this match an extension and delay the next one from being completed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)