LC LC Seasonal Playoffs - Grand Finals [Won by Dundies]

Big shoutout to Accelgor for the art!
Finally after an entire year of tournaments, just two remain. Dundies and ggggd have both been incredibly dominant throughout the seasonal tournaments, coming in at #2 and #4 seeds. Dundies got top 16 in Spring, top 4 in Summer, and top 3 in Fall. ggggd won the Spring Seasonal, got top 16 in Summer, and didn't even bother with Fall because he had so many points already. Beyond that, they've both been doing well in tournaments all year. ggggd won a small tour last spring, went an even 3-3 in LCPL, and then made his first appearance in an official team tour (Smogon Snake Draft), and finished 6-4. Dundies had an impressive 5-2 record in LCPL and also made his debut in the official team tours scene in Smogon Snake Draft where he went 5-4. These two have been playing some of the highest level LC all year and are very closely matched. I'm personally really looking forward to seeing who wins the banner.

Dundies comes from the winner's bracket, so he only need to win one bo3, while ggggd needs to win two. Normally I wouldn't set a deadline, but we're dealing with perhaps LC's biggest john, so finish at least the first series by next Sunday. Good luck to the both of you :toast:

Last edited:
won gg.

thank you OP for hosting, you're a good one bud. almost as good as zeb.
shoutout to the cool lc dudes i talk to regularly: Shrug, jake, ggggd, dcae, Jox, OP, Coconut (not a dude but still cool), ItzViper482, tko, infamy, Heysup, Sken, tahu, ZoroDark, Star, trash.
shoutout to forza englandia: Teddeh, HJAD, PursuitOfHappiny, rwby, Shaneghoul, Eternally, Anty, Dibs The Dreamer, Taskr, Tricking.
shoutout to other dudes i talk to: Bushtush, Christo, Sam I Yam, Kushalos, Arifeen.
shoutout to my snake team, you guys made that tour somewhat enjoyable (especially my HOMIE Tamahome).
shoutout to tug, icewrack, and the bus stop.

hope i didn't miss anybody, but anyways pce out dudes, been a ride.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)