LC LC Fall Seasonal - Round 5 [Losers Bracket]

artwork by Bummer
Rules:
  • Standard SM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
Smogon Championship Type A

Round 5:
Losers:

Winner of (majaspic22 vs. Iron Pyrite) vs. SableyeMyBae
Jox vs. MFJr King
A Hero's Destiny vs. Elec.
Casparov vs. fitzy72
KingKdot vs. MeButYou82
SilentMango vs. EpicBradley129
Bye 2 vs. therealslap
ZoroDark vs. Trace
Jarii vs. RedEmption
KevinELF vs. Altariel von Sweep
SANJAY vs. Winner of (HANTSUKI vs. stahl)
miltankmilk vs. Oibaf
Ninjadog~ vs. Matame
Arlaxeon vs. Heysup
Finding True Love vs. Bye 1
Rad and Subtract vs. Osh

Deadline: October 22nd, 11:59PM EDT
Extension Deadline: October 18th, 11:59PM EDT

Last edited:
Reactions: PD
I really don t remember giving you the win neither speaking to you in thr last two days... I would have been ok playing this week end but you did not contact me back to play
OP
For extensions:
TUO vs. majaspic22 - You guys scheduled for past the extension deadline, I coinflipped it
Originally gave majaspic22 the win via coinflip, but changed it because TUO said that he had been given the win. Changing it back now, the matchup is: Winner of (majaspic22 vs. Iron Pyrite) vs. SableyeMyBae

won in 2 ggs

edit: calling win on sanjay since he asks for it in his profile l o l

Last edited:
activity. My opponent could only play at 1 AM on school nights and only gave a different time on one day. I gave him more than emough opportunity to get it done as I was very active, but he could only play at that time on weekdays. If more elaboration is needed later I can give it.
E: also he hasn't tried to schedule at all since Monday morning

Last edited:

churine

lunatic+
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
aight i hate doing this but im gonna call act. i vm'd my opponent like 3 days ago and he hasnt responded since then. i also tried finding him on ps and smogtours but he wasnt on at all. and now i wont be able to play for the remaining days cause family shit to do.

edit: i'll just ask for an extension lol

Last edited:

Kev

Part of the journey is the end
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Won vs Altariel von Sweep in a really fun game, too bad the second one couldnt get played out fully.

Having trouble finding time between opponents exams my work hours and the time difference - can we get an extension?

Activity:
Jox vs. MFJr King - Seems like neither of you contacted but MFJr hasn't been online in a long time
miltankmilk vs. Oibaf

extensions for everyone else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)