Latios and Latias

Status
Not open for further replies.
You also have to take into account the fact that she's using up a mega slot. You could easily use something like Specs Latias or even LO Reuniclus and hit harder than a M-Latias while still retaining bulk. She has to compete for a Mega slot, and my prediction is until the hype over megas calm down and people start utilizing more defensively oriented megas, she will be over shadowed by powerful attackers such as M-Lucario and M-Manectric. Hell, M-Manectric has base 135 special attack, and even his attacks are considered weaker/less than desirable. That's 25 points higher than M-Latias. Sure, they have different niches but the main idea is that base attacking stats can only go so far without an item or a good ability. Latias has a good defensive ability, making it better defensively. M-Latios, on the other hand, is a freaking nuke even without an item thanks to his godsend ability in the form of Adaptability. I still stand by my prediction of M-Latias becoming an amazing supporter/special wall rather than a limited special sweeper.
Perhaps I just want my Shiny Modest Latias to be an attacker... I will be stubborn and make Kiganehime both a wall that can attack. If that requires me to have a Baton passing SpA booster... so be it :p

Maybe if XY gives her more good supporting moves, like heal bell, defog, or powers up Mist Ball so it's like Mystic flame(ALWAYS lowers SpA), I may try running her more Supportive... but I want to try and make her a Attacking wall like Goodra(Thing should tank Harder thanks to Multiscale at full health) But yeah... it's possible I may make her a bit more supportive...

Modest
Thunderwave
Fairy Move
Dragon Move
Roost/Recover

Yes, Steels walling you will be an issue, but with fire type team mean to take them out, you should be fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)