SV OU LATIAS HYPER OFFENSE - PEAKED #1, 2068 ft. Gouging Fire

I offer tutoring and you can sign up with this link: https://forms.gle/74XyWZxGkSpBJM26A

• Cool, I knew that.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I didn't know that!

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • Maybe the real Terapagos Quickban was the friends we made along the way...

Votes: 80 61.1%

• Total voters
I still think Fairy is best, you could also try Flying or Steel though.
Hey Pinkacross! I wanted to ask if there are Tera types you would change granted the sleep ban and possibility of kyurem going? Also, I saw your video and noticed that you had 4 spdef instead of 4 def for enamorus. Does the def/spdef spread matter or no? Also, I’m torn with steel or fairy for gouging fire and dark or water for hatterene. Thank you.

Hey Pinkacross! I wanted to ask if there are Tera types you would change granted the sleep ban and possibility of kyurem going? Also, I saw your video and noticed that you had 4 spdef instead of 4 def for enamorus. Does the def/spdef spread matter or no? Also, I’m torn with steel or fairy for gouging fire and dark or water for hatterene. Thank you.
I'd say go Water on Hatterene and Fairy on Gouging Fire in the current metagame. The 4 EVs pretty much never matter, I suppose 4 def would be better though. As for Tera changes based on sleep ban, no. Sleep ban made Darkrai less toxic but didn't change team structures very much at all.

I'd say go Water on Hatterene and Fairy on Gouging Fire in the current metagame. The 4 EVs pretty much never matter, I suppose 4 def would be better though. As for Tera changes based on sleep ban, no. Sleep ban made Darkrai less toxic but didn't change team structures very much at all.
Thank you so much!!! Sorry for late reply. You are a big help and enjoying the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)