Kangaskhan

I don't think Kangaskhan would be too bad in RU or maybe even UU. It's got pretty good stats all around, and it could possibly be used as a bulky shuffler of some sort. It might be outclassed by a shit-load of Pokes though, which was why she was almost never used.

^ Yeah I would've had a set with both Circle Throw and Disable but sadly they're illegal together :(

Too bad Kangaskhan doesn't learn dragon tail, it looks like it possibly could with it's awesome tail.

and Focus Punch in the last slot wouldn't be too bad

[SET]
name: Sub Disable
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Disable
move 3: Frustration\Return
move 4: Focus Punch
item: leftovers
ability: Scrappy
nature: Jolly
evs: 212 HP / 120 Att / 176 Spe

It would hit as hard as my stab too base 150 moves are nothing to scoff at.

But I think Golurk might out class kangaskhan in the sense that it's focus punch it's harder with the higher attack stat and iron fist.

ah well I'll have to test it out for myself

^ Yeah I would've had a set with both Circle Throw and Disable but sadly they're illegal together :(

Too bad Kangaskhan doesn't learn dragon tail, it looks like it possibly could with it's awesome tail.

and Focus Punch in the last slot wouldn't be too bad

[SET]
name: Sub Disable
move 1: Substitute
move 2: Disable
move 3: Frustration\Return
move 4: Focus Punch
item: leftovers
ability: Scrappy
nature: Jolly
evs: 212 HP / 120 Att / 176 Spe

It would hit as hard as my stab too base 150 moves are nothing to scoff at.

But I think Golurk might out class kangaskhan in the sense that it's focus punch it's harder with the higher attack stat and iron fist.

ah well I'll have to test it out for myself
Eh, it's outclassed by a lot of Pokes for SubPunch, unfortunately, the most prominent of them being Breloom and possibly Golurk. Although Kangaskhan is a bit bulkier then both Golurk and Breloom, it's just not used as much as either of them. It may be able to wreak havoc in RU or NU, but it also might be outclassed even there.

Eh my philosophy is if something is the best at a certain job, then use it that way. The only competition in rest stalling that Early Bird Khan has is from Harvest Lum (waaay too many weaknesses to stall) and Shed Skin Scrafty (much lower life but makes up for it with 35 more base defensive stats).

And yes, I'm really do like those with a niche... if it crossed your mind.

Eh my philosophy is if something is the best at a certain job, then use it that way. The only competition in rest stalling that Early Bird Khan has is from Harvest Lum (waaay too many weaknesses to stall) and Shed Skin Scrafty (much lower life but makes up for it with 35 more base defensive stats).

And yes, I'm really do like those with a niche... if it crossed your mind.
A Guts user with Sleep Talk could also rest stall, since it still gets its' attack boost with sleep. Unfortunately, Khan is just too outclassed by the plethora of bulky normal-types there are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)