/join machamp's fighting dojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for what it's worth, when he was trading, I gave him somewhere around 30+ monsters for the stuff he traded me. Also, all clones of this Gengar were traded to me by cjlaborde2nd himself at the time he traded me said Gengar, so that I could trade them without sending them to a cloner. Lastly, that event Gengar doesn't have 3 flawless IVs in 3 random stats like your Celebi did, thus it was harder to reset for a flawless Hidden Power; the fact that you can trade it to your friends is just bonus.

#givemetheCelebi

1) Even if it was harder to reset for it, you didn't do it.

2) resetting is tough for anyone. To try to belittle any reset is insulting.

3) If it was so easy logically this forum should be full of hidden power fire Celebis right? AFAIK this is the first one on smogon rn. You should know it's not easy since you tried resetting for a hidden power fire Xerneas and settled for a flawed one.

4) someone actually offered me the same Gengar for free trying to beat you to the punch.

1) Even if it was harder to reset for it, you didn't do it.

2) resetting is tough for anyone. To try to belittle any reset is insulting.

3) If it was so easy logically this forum should be full of hidden power fire Celebis right? AFAIK this is the first one on smogon rn. You should know it's not easy since you tried resetting for a hidden power fire Xerneas and settled for a flawed one.

4) someone actually offered me the same Gengar for free trying to beat you to the punch.
Well, take said free Gengar then sir. No hard feelings from me... I'll just get back to resetting Celebi then. Thanks for your time. I'll come back one day with something else to offer you. Cheers Gabe.

Well, take said free Gengar then sir. No hard feelings from me... I'll just get back to resetting Celebi then. Thanks for your time. I'll come back one day with something else to offer you. Cheers Gabe.
If you want to try resetting something I'd like, go for Jolly Jirachi or a flawless Manaphy when that comes out. I'm looking for a Pokecenter Shiny Ho-Oh too.

If you want to try resetting something I'd like, go for Jolly Jirachi or a flawless Manaphy when that comes out. I'm looking for a Pokecenter Shiny Ho-Oh too.
I could offer you a 30/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Jirachi and said Gengar for Celebi? I would then switch to Jirachi and see what comes up; if I get 5 IV Jolly, I'd give you a copy of course. Until then though, I'm resetting Celebi.

I could offer you a 30/31/31/X/31/31 Jolly Jirachi and said Gengar for Celebi? I would then switch to Jirachi and see what comes up; if I get 5 IV Jolly, I'd give you a copy of course. Until then though, I'm resetting Celebi.
Thanks but I'll pass. I just got the same Jirachi a couple of days ago. I prefer the HK one anyway.

Event wise I'm really looking for HK Infernape & Pokecenter Ho-Oh.

Adding these awesome pokemon on behalf of Victini. JSYK, we are still partners. Behold, the best Hasty Hoopa on Smogon. :O

Hoopa

Harry | 10235
Hasty | Magician |
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Untouched at level 50
Comes from a legit wonder card, code obtained and reset by Victini.
Not redistributable

OT: せんきょ ID: 02102
Ability: Air Lock Nature | Nature(s): Adamant - Jolly
IVs: 31-31-31-31-31-31 HP Dark
Extremespeed - Hyper Beam - Dragon Pulse - V-Create
Notes: Comes from a Legit WonderCard. RNG abused by Victini. Victini actually traveled to Japan to get this.
Not Redistributable

えいがかん ID:

Ability: Download Nature: Hasty
IVs: 31-31-31-31-31-31 HP Dark
Techno Blast - Extremespeed - Blaze Kick - Shift Gear

Notes: Comes from a Legit WonderCard. RNG abused by Victini
Not Redistributable

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Holy barnacles,
That's quite an update and a half.

Could you CMT for that best hasty Hoopa on Smogon and the Genesect whenever you got the time?
No worries, I'm not in a hurry, as always feel free to take your time.

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi,
In response to your CMT I didn't see anything I need at this time but feel free to come back when you update with more of your own softresets/RNGs :))
Yes I agree, that sounds reasonable. As a matter of fact I'm going to work on a couple of own Soft-Resets,RNGs and TSV Shinies soon.
I'll definitely come back with new own Pokémon once my final exams are over, then I'll have plenty of time to learn how to RNG.

Last edited:
Hey Gabe... how's things going? ^_^

Would you pretty please CMT for your lovely Celebi and Ho-oh? =D Hopefully I've still got some stuff that might catch your fancy....

Hey Gabe... how's things going? ^_^

Would you pretty please CMT for your lovely Celebi and Ho-oh? =D Hopefully I've still got some stuff that might catch your fancy....
Sorry Miria, nothing right now. I'm focusing on school (V__V:) right now so I'm not privy to much trading time these days.

Sorry Miria, nothing right now. I'm focusing on school (V__V:) right now so I'm not privy to much trading time these days.
Oh well, good luck with school! ^_^ Suppose that might be slightly higher up on your priority list. ;)

Updated with more battle-ready additions. I should have more TSV and resets soon, but between finals and just a general feeling of melancholy with pokemon I can't promise I'll be as active after my giveaway.

Also general wants:
FEMALE Cubchoo (HA), Pancham (HA), and Teddiursa (no HA) in matching balls preferably with egg moves. These might be my last TSV breeds just because I love bears. Other than that there's not much I need anymore.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Hey Gabe,

I got the following little bear for you:

#613 - Cubchoo

Ability: Rattled | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
Egg Moves: Avalanche | Night Slash | Play Rough

If you want you can have it for free.​

Last edited:
Teddiursa i can breed you this just let me know what pokeball you would like and i have a shiny impish gible now you can have.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
I'm interested in your HP Fire Celebi. Would you be willing to trade for my HP Ice Zapdos?

Rayquaza

Galileo | 08055
Jolly | Air Lock |
31 | 31 | 31 | 0 | 31 | 31
Untouched at level 70
ΩR reset
Notes:
Comes from a legit wonder card distributed to promote the Ancient Origins TCG expansion.
Not redistributable

Hoopa

Harry | 10235
Hasty | Magician |
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Untouched at level 50
Comes from a legit wonder card, code obtained and reset by Victini.
Not redistributable
Could you please CMT for these two beautiful resets?

Hi Gabe, I love the pokes in your trophy case. If any are up for trade, and you see anything you like in my old trade thread, please let me know.

Hi Gabe, I love the pokes in your trophy case. If any are up for trade, and you see anything you like in my old trade thread, please let me know.
Generally I prefer people to be specific about what they want… Didn't see anything btw. For things in my trophy case, I will only trade them for something of equal worth.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
Greetings Gabe,

I've been interested in your HP Fire Celebi for a while now.
I've been wanting to CMT you for it for a while now but I felt having nothing of equivocal value to offer for it.
But then again, one can never obtain anything if he or she never tries, right?

So, whenever you got the time, feel free to CMT me for this beauty:

Celebi
GF | 03016
Bold | Natural Cure | ∅
31 |
10 | 31 | 30 |31 | 30 (hidden power fire)
untouched at level 100
ΩR reset
Comes from a legit wonder card
2016 20th Anniversary Event Celebi
My favorite reset ever.
Not redistributable

Feel free to pick as many Pokémon as you like from my thread, I hope that I can reciprocate it to at least some extent.
No stress and no worries though, take your time as always and I also take a 'No' as an answer.

Last edited:
Hello!:) I'd like that Shiny Genesect!
I noticed in your wants that you're looking for a Shiny Shaymin from 4th gen. I have one obtained in this forum, it has the following details:

Level:30
Timid
IVs:31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
OT:Chev4
ID:01515
Inside a Dive Ball.

Would you like this Shaymin + an Aldora Articuno code (PAL) for the Genesect?
Thanks in advance!

Greetings Mr.Gabe,

I've been interested in your HP Fire Celebi for a while now.
I've been wanting to CMT you for it for a while now but I felt having nothing of equivocal value to offer for it.
But then again, one can never obtain anything if he or she never tries, right?
I will PM you about this. Not really sure right now.

Hello!:) I'd like that Shiny Genesect!
I noticed in your wants that you're looking for a Shiny Shaymin from 4th gen. I have one obtained in this forum, it has the following details:

Level:30
Timid
IVs:31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
OT:Chev4
ID:01515
Inside a Dive Ball.

Would you like this Shaymin + an Aldora Articuno code (PAL) for the Genesect?
Thanks in advance!
Sorry, I'm going to have to pass on this offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)