International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
man my ass didn't even PLACE

which is to be expected since I didn't do all that much >_>; sucks about iss/other dude getting d/q'd for d/c's they didn't do :(

Annoyed about that then, if above 25% for DC you don't get entered.

That's a shame then, spent a while battling. 32 wins while only 18 counted. C'mon Nintendo/Gamefreak, sort it out! :P

Placed 2077th. I prefer saying "top 25%" as it seems more impressive (and better than I expected for a metagame I'd only started playing about a fortnight before the tournament) :P

Congrats to those that did well and it sucks that plenty of people that did really well weren't ranked. Get those DCs sorted out Nintendo/Game Freak.

I placed 155th with a rating of 1790. I didn't have a lot of time to play during the weekend so it's a nice surprise, I am satisfied as it was my first "official" VGC tournament!
Congrats Cybertron and Osirus!

Well I could have played more but i'm no. 460 tied with a few other people with 1715 apparently.

Maybe I should have but a bit more effort, but Congrats to Cybertron and Dozz and Osirus.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations Cybertron especially for keeping the overall first here at smogon. My 2 carts still managed to place in the top 1000 as follows:

#599 - 1702 team:ee alias the unfriendly VGC11 team including match against Tombstoner
#813 - 1672 team:goatee including matches against Enfusion & skarm

Sigh, my first tournament and a ranking of 3554 after 32 battles. That's like the top 39.4%, which sucks! Plenty to look forward to in the next tournament.

Finished at #130, not too bad with only 69 matches done. I really wish I had a chance to do more but oh well, at least I managed to get in some practice before the spring regionals and that's what counts!

Okay really stupid question but how are people checking rankings? I checked on GBU but I can't find mine. I know I didn't get many dc's so my record ought to be counted.

They should be on the GBU in the Competition part...

I've posted a thing about the team I am/was using here if anyone would be interested in looking. I entered this with v. 0.2 I think...

Okay really stupid question but how are people checking rankings? I checked on GBU but I can't find mine. I know I didn't get many dc's so my record ought to be counted.
Should be pretty easy to spot. Make sure you go through to the competition records rather than the battle records. It's in the same place as where you signed up.

Once you're at the rankings, you should see a button 'My Ranking' - click that, and it'll flick to you. Perhaps this is missing if a player has received too many disconnects?

Hover over the name to see details of that player, displaying as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)