Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can help you if you have Instacheck; my computer's Norton antivirus software deleted it for some reason. I need to have two eggs' shiny values (only, not the other stuff) checked as well. I can pay with BP items if you can help me.

Thanks for your help! It works perfectly now!
So you are able to use two 3DSes in close proximity to check eggs? I'm debating getting another 3DS or getting my wife to help me out with hers, but I'm not quite sure how this would work. Wouldn't the 3DS default to local wifi since they two systems are within range?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So you are able to use two 3DSes in close proximity to check eggs? I'm debating getting another 3DS or getting my wife to help me out with hers, but I'm not quite sure how this would work. Wouldn't the 3DS default to local wifi since they two systems are within range?
Not unless you choose that option :)

I have my 3DS, I'll call it 3DS#1 and my brothers, 3DS#2.

After you have the two things installed on your laptop, on 3DS#1 in the system settings I have the Pokechecker hotspot as the first connection and my home WiFi as connection 2. 3DS#1 will try to connect to WiFi signals in the order they are in on the system settings so if the first signal is active it will connect to that one. 3DS#2 only needs to be connected to the home WiFi, it doesn't need a hotspot to connect to.

I boot up Pokechecker and get the hotspot up and connect 3DS#1 to the hotspot. 3DS#2 will connect to the home WiFi because that's all it can connect to. Then click "Start Scanning" on the application and initiate a trade!

Be sure do to a WiFi trade and not a Wireless/StreetPass trade!

If you have any questions I can probably help~ I'm away at class from 5-10:30p est tonight (cries) so you know when I can't reply

so I'm trying to get this to work on my laptop (vista) and a message saying "VirtualRouterPlus has stopped working"

and when I'm type "netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow" I get "the following command was not found: wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow"

this is off topic but is there another website where i can find other peoples TSVs? i really need to find someone with a TSV of 3034 and the google spreadsheet wasnt helpful for me, also if anyone on here happens to know someone who has that tsv let me know

Anyone have a TSV of 3093? I can't find one on either of the google lists. I want to hatch this egg and make it into my Gallade:
Ralts (M) - Modest, Trace, 26\31\19\22\31\31 [3093]
Anyone willing to help if they have the TSV I need?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Do I need internet to run the hotspot? Or just instacheck and a laptop?
You have to be connected to the internet, either via ethernet or wireless.

this is off topic but is there another website where i can find other peoples TSVs? i really need to find someone with a TSV of 3034 and the google spreadsheet wasnt helpful for me, also if anyone on here happens to know someone who has that tsv let me know
here's a search tool from Reddit:
http://www.sebastienvercammen.be/pokemon/

Think there's also a facebook group

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Do I need internet to run the hotspot? Or just instacheck and a laptop?
Of course you need internet ...

I think this is it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1435136863375089/

here's another from PokeCommunity:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...cms1QUMzRkF0cFpEcDZzU25pNVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

but it might be the same as the one here on Smogon
In addition

GameFAQ's: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aiu139ldA6FZdHVKR0FyakduczJXTkRaWTBLSnprNXc#gid=0

and you can try your luck on Reddit.

Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing "Sorry for the inconvenience, we're down for maintenance" when you try to connect to WiFi? (12/12/2013, 11:15pm est) Keeps showing up for hotspot and home :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)