Individual Type Effectivenesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Strategy Dex is getting updated, I figured it'd be a good time to suggest a new feature for it. Namely, each Pokemon should have a list of its weaknesses and resists like there is on the type pages.

Most good players will already know the type effectiveness of every type on every Pokemon. Maybe if this was Serebii or something... but it's not.

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Most here may know but that really is no reason to not include it. As far as I know it was part of the design and I'm not too sure why it isn't there now. We'll try to get this in there though.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Most good players will already know the type effectiveness of every type on every Pokemon. Maybe if this was Serebii or something... but it's not.
If you have everything's resistances memorized you probably don't need the analyses any more anyway. If you're a new player reading up on a Pokemon you'd like to use, it's more helpful than not to have that there.

That said tbh I forget minor stuff in the type chart all the time, like "does Heracross resist Poison?" and stuff like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)