I got suspended from school wtf...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today at school i got suspended for 3days for kicking a jackass in the balls. He wouldn't leave me alone and couldn't take a hint so he grabbed my arm. So instinctively I turned and wham right in the nuts. I just got into that school and I am wondering why did i get suspended(I did warn him and asked him to leave me alone.)

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
way to use the ultimate coward move. Seriously, if youre going to fight then do it right, hitting in the balls, running, and then whining is just wrong

as for your issue, try talking with the principal to see if anything can be done, but id just take the 3 suspension days since its a game of your word against his

edit: you coulda specified that, as it changes stuff, but as fatecrashers said what do you want us to do. Your best bet is to talk to whoever suspended you and try to sort it out

btw talking to a teacher or something is a better idea than hitting someone on the balls

you insult me lakers, im actually tougher

The guy was huge and im not a guy. Sorry I didn't post up the school policy.
"Any act of intentional violence will be meet with a administrator for punishment."

way to use the ultimate coward move. Seriously, if youre going to fight then do it right, hitting in the balls, running, and then whining is just wrong

as for your issue, try talking with the principal to see if anything can be done, but id just take the 3 suspension days since its a game of your word against his

edit: you coulda specified that, as it changes stuff, but as fatecrashers said what do you want us to do. Your best bet is to talk to whoever suspended you and try to sort it out

btw talking to a teacher or something is a better idea than hitting someone on the balls
Wise words from the ultimate tough guy

That reminds me of Rey, id just like to share that

I just got into that school and I am wondering why did i get suspended
You answered your own question there. You're the new kid. The staff probably believed whatever he said (likely he claimed you kicked him without any provocation).

That said, I never heard of any school that would impose a three-day suspension for a first offence of a single hit.

You answered your own question there. You're the new kid. The staff probably believed whatever he said (likely he claimed you kicked him without any provocation).

That said, I never heard of any school that would impose a three-day suspension for a first offence of a single hit.

Yeah ether way I can get caught up on my Algebra 2 homework. (also any math gurus wanna help me plz send me a message.)

Report him for harrassing you. If it could be construed as sexual harassment then it would seem reasonable to at least punish him too. In his defense you could've damaged his future children.

im a senior in high school this happened in school before it started by a sophmore I think overall I should have just told a teacher or go to the libary kinda of posted this in a rage. But also this KID IS HUGE.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Reason you got suspended:
Well today at school i got suspended for 3days for kicking a jackass in the balls.

Glad we cleared that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)