Mafia vs Village HunterXHunter Mafia - Won by the Hunters and Hisoka

Rules partially stolen :
1. All forum rules apply.

2. The Hunters are the village and the Phantom Troupe is the mafia. The mafia know their teammates. There may be neutrals. The village win condition is :
You are allied with the Hunters. You win when all threats to them have been eliminated.

3. This is an Outside Communication game, you may speak at any time in any venue, but we recommend finding players in #circus on the Social Forums Discord (ask if you don't have this). When you die there will be no way to revive you, and you will no longer be able to talk to living players about the game or like posts relevant to the game. The exception, however, is that Mafia members who die may discuss the game with their teammates only.

4. Add me and my cohost Hitmonleet to any sheet you make, discord server or smogon conversation regarding this game.

5. You may not copy and paste the full text of your role PM. You may not share screenshots of any kind. You may not add people to game related conversations without the consent of everyone currently in it (including me). You may not attempt to impersonate other users. You may paraphrase your role PM, describe flavor and abilities in your own words, copy/paste your win condition or role name verbatim, or fake logs with anyone. I reserve the right to make any assessment with regard to game ethics.

6. Each night and day phase will be at least 36 hours long, 48 for the first few phases. Deadlines may be extended or called early during night phases if all actions are sent.

7. The order of night actions has been predetermined before the start of the game. You may ask about priority, we will probably not answer.

8. There may be roles affecting people's results.

9. To lynch during day phases, bold your vote in the thread. The person with the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched and die. If you want to change your vote, please specify that you are unvoting. Votes made after deadline is called will not count. In case of a tie nobody will be lynched. There is no hammer unless people overwhelmingly ask for the phase to end.

10. Please do not edit posts.

York Shin City population :

2.Jalmont
5.ItzViper482
7.Haruno (exited victorious)
8.TraceOfLife
11.Cancerous
12.Former Hope
13.Memoric
18.Lord Gaius
20.KnightsofCydonia

Subs :
1. Twin
2. Transmuter

Graveyard :
10.Shade
4.Shubaka17
14.MK007

3.Blazade
16.Earlio => Fenrir

15.Champ1604
1.Zorbees
17.Acidphoenix
9.XnadrojX
19.Oddish

6.Metal Sonic => 3P1K

ROLE PMs going out, please do not post until all of them are out.

Last edited:

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i have 0 flavour knowledge

i think we should try to get a solid townbase going first, then try to weed out scum

if everyone is okay with it can everybody claim to me

regardless of who is leading

please claim ROLE NAME ONLY to me

my role requires them and I kinda need them in order to independently verify whether town leader is being shitty and/or making pro-scum action sendouts

unless no non-shitty leader steps up and actually claims I'm not going to ask for more than this later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)