Mega Steelix
Sand force
Steelixite
Careful

Stone edge
Iron head
Ice fang/Fire fang/Thunder fang
Heavy slam

Want to make a sand storm team with Mega steelix as the center of it. I just starded breeding it today and thought this would be a decently balanced team. Klefki is to support with screense and thunder wave. The only pokemon i have bred so far is the steelix and the klefki. Still trying to trade/catch the rest for breeding. Thoughts?

This does not belong here, but in the RMT Others thread. And make sure to put some information (at least 3 lines) for each Mons, telling us of their purposes.

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
This forum is for Doubles OU, which is not commonly played on the Pokemon cartridges. Perhaps you were thinking of a different format that you were breeding these for?

(If you actually were talking about Doubles OU, then keep reading. otherwise ignore what I said below)
Also on the topic of Sand its an archetype that really struggles in Doubles OU due to how much it struggles with common threats like Amoonguss and Landorus-Therian, so I dont recommend overcommiting to sand abuse. Also Excadrill is arguably the best abuser of sand and I noticed you are using other sand abusers instead.
I would recommend visiting the Doubles Room on Pokemon Showdown for live team help: play.pokemonshowdown.com/doubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)