Other Haxball 3v3 Tournament! [Round 2!]

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately Cienight is having connection issues, and we'd figured that it'd be in the best interest to look for another player for Team <3. At the moment it is just Starmei and myself, and we're looking for a 3rd. Please contact either of us if you're interested in a free carry to the finals :toast:

Requirements: Starmie must be your favourite Pokemon

edit: Please keep in mind we're still looking for Refs. Being a ref doesn't mean you can't participate as a player, it just helps us out. It's a fairly simple job, so just let us know if you would like to ref.

Last edited:

Starmei

You thought you could challenge me?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Reminder that signups will close on Monday (8th) so if you have a team in mind and you haven't posted then you might wanna get a move on. Also if free agents have found/formed complete teams but are still listed under free agents let me know because I'll be randomly grouping the free agents into teams. This unfortunately means 1 or 2 people may get left out which is why it's better to find an actual team if you can

Starmei

Paired up free agents roughly by region but it's not perfect. Also there weren't enough free agents meaning you may not have been given a team. Don't blame me for that, you're the one who didn't find a team.

Free Agent Team 1:
Holy Ghost
Samqian

Free Agent Team 2:
QuelDandi
MONNA LUSA
gvmgvm40

Free Agent Team 3:
TraceofLife
megaqwer:D
King_

Decide on team names if you like, otherwise I'll just pull random words out of the dictionary and use them as team names. Round 1 up soon

Starmei

Round 1

(Due to the number of teams, we've decided to go with the Swiss-System tournament over Single Elimination)

Hitler + Napoleon's army (Gastrik + bluri + Celysi ) VS of moose and men ( Hiye + Moose 50 + Yelonix )

The Wonder Trio (Bro Kappa + Rampage095 + FrozenCold ) VS <3 (Starmei + ShootingStarmie + Imanalt )

I FOTONI (Tricking + Deidara95 + progik ) VS FA Team 1 ( Holy Ghost + Quote + Samqian )

Mushmunkey and friends (Updated Kanto + Tele + Zepherox ) VS FA Team 2 (QuelDandi + MONNA LUSA + gvmgvm40 )

Aamir's (uu iz da shizzle) Muslim Disciples (Sonired + inscribe + fbc ) VS FA Team 3 (TraceofLife + megaqwer:D + King_ shubaka17 )
Subs can be made now if you wish (check rules before doing so)

Refs: Starmei + ShootingStarmie + Execute

- Drop your scheduled time to play in this thread and one of us will get back to you letting you know we can make it at that time. Still accepting ref signups - can spectate each game to make sure everything runs smoothly, no rules are broken and also to count goals & assists as we will be making counting how many goals & assists each player gets. You do not have to host the games, just act as a neutral spectator.

DEADLINE: 18th August

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)