Have a question? Ask it here! - The Player Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So could I make a article about a tier
Not really, The Player is more focused on PS and unfortunately for you, the tiers come from Smogon. Smogon related content can be redirected to The Smog. You could however find a way to talk about a tier in relation to PS. I'm no good with battling so I can't suggest anything other than talking about a tiers presence on PS (although I can see that getting boring somehow) however you may be able to think of something else.

If you do find a way to make an article about a tier more PS-orientated then you can read the submission guidelines and post your idea here and it can be reviewed.

scalarmotion

sit, fetch, micro
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There's also already a tier rooms article almost finished and pending release in Issue 2, so I don't think there's much room there.

Quarkz

dGltZSBmb3IgbWUgdG8gbW92ZSBvbg==
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Doesnt these topics run out sooner or later? I mean, there isnt an infinite amount of rooms on PS...
Not all articles are about rooms though, there are a number of other articles too. Also, we are seeing some rooms which have mini-series things going on with a few different related articles for each room. Hopefully you will get to see some of them in the coming issues ^_^. There is also a list of article ideas and very few of them involve rooms so we have some articles there too.

Hey :) I was just wondering if something like an article for Underrated Pokémon in OU would be relevant for something like The Player. I have some thoughts on some Pokémon that have a lot of potential in OU, but are often looked down upon and forgotten. If it could open some eyes and make some people more interested in using underrated Pokémon, nothing would be better than that! I am aware that The Player focuses mainly around PS, so thats why I am asking. And if not The Player, then where could I eventually get them out, outside of the specific Pokémons thread(where I have already put out some of my ideas)?

scalarmotion

sit, fetch, micro
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey :) I was just wondering if something like an article for Underrated Pokémon in OU would be relevant for something like The Player. I have some thoughts on some Pokémon that have a lot of potential in OU, but are often looked down upon and forgotten. If it could open some eyes and make some people more interested in using underrated Pokémon, nothing would be better than that! I am aware that The Player focuses mainly around PS, so thats why I am asking. And if not The Player, then where could I eventually get them out, outside of the specific Pokémons thread?
Seems pretty metagame-related and not particularly related to PS as you mentioned, might be better off in The Smog.

Samtendo09

Ability: Light Power
is a Pre-Contributor
Here's my questions; would you tell players about the issues of the main server of Showdown? And do you plan to tell more OMs exclusive to Showdown like Gen-NEXT?

Here's my questions; would you tell players about the issues of the main server of Showdown? And do you plan to tell more OMs exclusive to Showdown like Gen-NEXT?
If you're referring to how the server is down at the moment, there won't be an article on that since it will be over soon and there's not enough content to make it intreresting. There have been articles covering other aspects of the server however.

As for the other question, if you would like to write an article about those kinds of OMs relevant to PS, create a submission in Article Approvals and the staff will look it over. Our content is based off of you guys, so don't be afraid.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Here's a question for you:

Out of all generation that you have witnessed which one is your favorite, least favorite, reason why they are and what do you have the most about the changes made through out the generations?

Here's a question for you:

Out of all generation that you have witnessed which one is your favorite, least favorite, reason why they are and what do you have the most about the changes made through out the generations?
Uh, assuming this is talking about Pokemon generations, this is not the best place to be asking this kind of opinion question. This is the area for asking questions about the PS ezine The Player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)