Hacking parents for good IVs

FYI, 3 of the offspring's IVs will be influenced by the parents, meaning that at least 3 of its IVs will always be 31. Also, I disagree that the stats are hacked, because as long as they stay within the confines of the game, they are not hacked. To me, hacked would be if the parents passed completely unobtainable IVs, like if it passed an IV of over 31. Also, there are no AR codes to trace the legitimacy of the parents, in case any of you were getting fresh ideas.
Not true, when the IVs are distributed, they are first all selected as random. Then an IV is selected from a parent to be passed, and that overwrites the random stat. Then anything but HP is passed, and that overwrites. Then anything but HP and Def is passed, and does the same thing.
The thing is, it doesn't always have to select a different stat. It could select Speed three times, then you end up with only one 31.

But of course there's no way to be able to trust anyone here, so you have to either get good EV trained pokemon from reliable sources (those people that spend weeks trying to get a single good IV'd pokemon) or get pokemon that look legit from people like me. Not like I'd be caught trading with you people though...
So go away. We don't want legit-looking stuff. We want actual legit Pokes.

How would anyone be able to tell they weren't legit? I trade my legit pokes over to my rom and alter their ivs, natures and levels and trade them back over, and there isn't a way they can ever be found out to be hacked because all of their other information is the same as it was when they were legit. If you get found out for hacking then you are a moron because it is very easy to make legit looking pokemon that can never be found out by any existing software or any future software to be developed, because the information just isn't there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)