GSC Cup III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Haruno Get this Money I have 2 messages from each one saying the other one missed the schedule time, who the fuck missed???
he did

Clearly stated to play at 11pm my time as you can see from the second vm. I vm'd him around that time (11:12) and no response and i left an act message in this thread an hour after waiting. Then it wasn't until 2:30am that he responded saying he was on stours which was 3 and a half hours past the scheduled time. Clearly shows in my favor

Officially requesting an extension of behalf of Pearl and myself. We were both fairly busy this past week and couldn't get it done but we are scheduled to play tomorrow if this is granted.

Haruno

lmao so apparently I got timezones confused and thought it was a 10 hour difference instead of a 12 hour difference HOWEVER in my defense, I specifically pointed this out in one of my later vms where my confusion was obvious where I mentioned my 11pm being his 11am and he didn't say anything other than "ok good" which led me to believe we were playing at 11pm. mfw

Haruno

i still maintain the act call though since if GTM gave a fuck he would've pointed this out so yeah

Haruno

That's because I assumed u were right, I thought since your are gmt -8 and I'm +2 that'd be 12h but I guess u gave me the wrong time zone or some shit. Either way it's not my fault u didn't check what time we would be playing at properly. (And just for the record I literally said that we were 12h apart in some earlier vm meaning I just didn't know better)

This was from one of your earlier vm's before we made a proper time. I acted upon your fucked up math when I scheduled. Why am I taking the blame for your math being terrible? ?________? like what the fuck is this I don't even. You purposely lied to your opp about the timezone differences and then tried to call act when your opp didn't realize this? LMAO. I don't see how you can shrug it off when you fucked up the timezones earlier on and then blame me for your fuck up.

tl;dr
1. lied about the actual hours apart.
2. When i made a vm explicitly showing the error you made no attempt to correct it (the vm where I said my 11pm aka your 11am). If you didn't bother reading it then that's yet another fuck up on your end.

I still maintain my act call lol since this was all a failure on your part.

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
After talking with some TDs I'm coinflipping the Haruno vs Get this Money. Haruno advances.

Activity Wins:

Sas0 vs kael
CZ. vs Curtain
Jsaok3 vs SamuelBestt
Marcop
vs Shogarth
1 True Lycan vs Style2
slurmz vs Leru
Kamui Master vs Quite Quiet

Coinflips:

OrionKing vs Crestfall
Acsel vs Shiba
Kiyo
vs Nails

Extensions:

zf vs Pearl
Typhlito vs Zephir
Nintendi vs Haruno
blunder vs giara
Nelson vs Capt. KnightWalker
Oibaf cune vs Darkdevil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)