Group PM on PS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I've been a regular user on Showdown for about 6 months. I recently started discovering smaller servers, more specifically, the Amethyst server. One thing I realized is that it's so much easier to talk and voice your opinion without using bold. You can keep up with the chat, and don't have to be able to type at light speed just to be involved in the convo. The chat rooms do somewhat remedy this, but they're not private and can easily be invaded by unwelcome users. What I'm getting at is the ability to PM multiple users at the same time within the same chatbox. You can invite a few friends to join you in a chat box, and if they accept (sort of like accepting a battle) then you can all talk with each other. I guess requests could also be added so people who want to join a convo will be able to, with the creator's permission of course. The creator will have the power to stop the conversation but that's it. This will help drastically with Tourneys, and people who want to argue a controversial topic but don't want a dozen other users spamming the chat or getting in their way. I feel like it's too complicated to be added right away, but a gradual increase with every reset will result in a complex and organized way to chat with multiple people. That's all I have to say, hope you take it into consideration :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)