Ability: Grassy Surge
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Grassy Glide
- Knock Off
- U-Turn

Rillaboom is here because it's the only viable Grassy Terrain setter in SV OU, it also provides immediate power with a Choice Band and valuable priority in the form of Grassy Glide. Furthermore, Rillaboom has access to a pivoting move (U-Turn) so that I can switch in my frailer Pokémon and finally Knock-Off for making progress.

Archaludon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Stamina
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 204 HP / 252 SpA / 52 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Body Press
- Dragon Tail

I started the team with a Grassy Terrain + Archaludon core in mind so that I could abuse Archaludon's amazing bulk, which when combined with a nullified Ground weakness and passive healing from Grassy Terrain, make Archaludon ridiculously hard to KO. The set I'm using here is an Assault Vest set (to mitigate Archaludon's middling special defense) that utilizes Draco Meteor, Flash Cannon, and Body Press to deal decent damage whilst tanking hits. I also have Dragon Tail on here for phazing out opposing Pokémon to stop potential sweeps and/or forcing hazard damage onto them.

Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- High Horsepower
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Great Tusk was added due to the fact that it is arguably the only reliable form of hazard control in SV OU. It's a decent physically defensive wall, Kingambit check, Knock-Offer, and Stealth-Rocker too. However, due to the Grassy Terrain from Rillaboom, Great Tusk is forced to run High Horsepower instead of Earthquake, which is sad.

Skeledirge @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 SpA
Calm Nature
- Torch Song
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Slack Off

Skeledirge was added as a mixed wall with anti-sweep capabilities that could blanket check a lot of dangerous threats. Skeledirge also synergizes nicely with the passive recovery Rillaboom's Grassy Terrain provides it with. The set I'm using here is fairly standard and consists of Torch Song, Hex, Will-O-Wisp, and Slack Off.

Garganacl @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Purifying Salt
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Def
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Salt Cure
- Iron Defense
- Recover

Garganacl is my team's bulky sweeper, sweep stopper, and Ghost resist. Originally, I had a Kingambit here instead, but I quickly realized that I needed a Pokémon that could actually check Dragapult (Will-O-Wisp destroys Gambit). So, as a result, I settled on an ID+BP Garganacl variant with Body Press, Salt Cure, Iron Defense, and Recover to fill this slot.

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dream
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Tera Type: Poison
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Sludge Bomb
- Nasty Plot

Darkrai is this team's main dark type and special sweeper. The set I'm using is Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Sludge Bomb, and Nasty Plot. It also uses Life Orb for more power.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)