God Among us, SUMO LC Edition - Round 2

Approved by Quite Quiet

(thanks to Final Demolition for tournament banner)
Introduction:
Sumo LC started with every ORAS LC Pokémons banned. Playing with Sumo LC, the first suspect was around insane Cutiefly Baton Passing set, then it was clear how much strong Z-Conversion's mechanics on Porygon was. Next was Vulpix because Drought and support to Chlorophyll Pokémon such as Bellsprout and Bulbasaur had become dominant and hindered teambuilding. But do you want to see them at work? Have you missed CM Swirlix? And what about Murkrow and Misdreavus versatility?

Rules:
  • This will be a single elimination, best of one tournament.
  • All games will be played in the current SUMO LC metagame, following all standard clauses, but every round one LC Ubers Pokémon (except Sneasel and Scyther) will be dropped and players will have to build accordingly. The one that gets dropped will be completely randomized and everyone can use that pokémon for the round. Of course you can choose to not use it, but you cannot sub out one LC Uber Pokémon for another. When a LC Uber is draw for a specific round, it's not more randomized as long as all LC Ubers Pokémons will be just drawn.
  • If you're getting started in LC, here there are viability rankings and a teambuilding compendium threads.
  • Standard tournament rules apply. I suggest to play with standard SUMO Uber/OU/UU/RU/NU (beta) match, paying attention to play with LC pokèmon at Level 5.
  • Please save and post replays in this thread when matches are completed.
  • All other official tournament rules can be found here.
  • This round is Swirlix the god among us.
  • Replay are not mandatory, but they're welcome!
This is a Smogon Championship Tour!
That's the score card for a Type B tournament (position-signups)

Round 2

dragonuser vs Caledrith
Finchinator vs Alice Kazumi [game]
KevinELF vs Melle2402 [game]
UltraBallz vs zugubu royale [game]
Star vs Kurukaito
Kingler12345 vs Empo
ggggd
vs PD
Mikaav vs Will-I-am
MJ vs HSOWA [game]
matthewc20090 vs OP [game]
Wamr vs majaspic22 [game]
Serene's Grace vs JeromeSeiko [game]
Osh vs ilesaural [game]
Frania vs Matame [game]
Mylo Xyloto vs FLCL
RedEmptionMc vs Level 56 [game]
Dundies vs Alore [game]
KoldKappuccino vs EternalSnowman
ZoroDark vs SilentMango
Felony vs RedMaxx
Malekith vs MK007 [game]
Drew vs Altariel von Sweep [game]
Casparov vs Marshall.Law
Vikasso vs Conni

Round extension to play is July 8th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4) (with only Gothita allowed to use).

Round deadline to play is July 13th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4) (with only Swirlix allowed to use).

Last edited:

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
regarding my extended game with Caledrith : i read your post on the previous round thread and still trying to understand if you were joking or being serious, because if you're serious you really want me to get angry.
as everyone can see from vm's on smogon i'm the one who tried to play this game, contacting you first on your wall (you didn't even bother to answer), then replying immediately to your message on my wall and you took 5 days to answer to that.

i'm the one who reached you on ps when you told me you were online, because maybe it's too much for you to do some effort to contact me, i messaged you three times in 5 hours when you told me you were going to be on for the whole weekend and didn't reply to a single one, so it's not my fault if you stay afk for 5 straight hours while telling you are online. And i totally stayed online for 8 fucking hours from 7pm to 3am my time just to play you.
So you claiming an activity win but "being fine with an extension really makes me laugh, as you didn't do anything to play (except maybe messaging me again yesterday past midnight my time, but sorry i can't stay up to 3 am every single night).

in this post there are screenshots of my pms and a former explanation of the situation.
i'm pretty busy these days as i have to study for exams, but i'm not accepting an activity loss since i was the only player trying to play the game, on the other hand i really don't know what effort caledrith did to earn an extension.

if we can find a reasonable time fine, but i'm expecting caledrith to try to do something for this game to happen, otherwise i request an activity win.

regarding my extended game with Caledrith : i read your post on the previous round thread and still trying to understand if you were joking or being serious, because if you're serious you really want me to get angry.
as everyone can see from vm's on smogon i'm the one who tried to play this game, contacting you first on your wall (you didn't even bother to answer), then replying immediately to your message on my wall and you took 5 days to answer to that.

i'm the one who reached you on ps when you told me you were online, because maybe it's too much for you to do some effort to contact me, i messaged you three times in 5 hours when you told me you were going to be on for the whole weekend and didn't reply to a single one, so it's not my fault if you stay afk for 5 straight hours while telling you are online. And i totally stayed online for 8 fucking hours from 7pm to 3am my time just to play you.
So you claiming an activity win but "being fine with an extension really makes me laugh, as you didn't do anything to play (except maybe messaging me again yesterday past midnight my time, but sorry i can't stay up to 3 am every single night).

in this post there are screenshots of my pms and a former explanation of the situation.
i'm pretty busy these days as i have to study for exams, but i'm not accepting an activity loss since i was the only player trying to play the game, on the other hand i really don't know what effort caledrith did to earn an extension.

if we can find a reasonable time fine, but i'm expecting caledrith to try to do something for this game to happen, otherwise i request an activity win.
I have VM'd you three times now for a specific hour to play, the first two you have ignored. Not trying to be offensive at all, just want to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)