Golurk @ Focus Sash
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Drain Punch
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Golurk is my physic powerhouse. Not as bulky as it may look, this pkmn needs a focus sash to cover that lack of defense.Possible starter if there's a klefki on the enemy team. Steel is not the fastest type, golurk is quite slow too, so i decided on Dynamic Punch for walls and drain punch for the rest as it will normally move second. Mandatory stealth rock even against Steel, i think. Earthquake as a STAB and cover.

Chandelure @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Trick
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Fire Blast

The key on this machup. I just have to save it until mid-late game. Choice Scarf in order so ensure priority against other possible scarfed hazards. As i'm not expecting any fire attack i chosen Infiltrator as some Substitutes may emerge. Shadow Ball as an alternative STAB, in case of empoleon. I'm not expecting to use Trick, just in case is builded. I may get in the position in wich Flamethrower is not enough to OHKO, just for that i builded Fire blast just in case i need moore STAB power.

Coñazo returns (Sableye) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Taunt

As soon as Klefki is not in field, this is a hardcore harasser. Just burn them and wait them to die. I focused on DEF as i have Jellicent as special wall and turns out Sableye as a good switch in vs physical menaces. Taunt to avoid some Substitutes and and power-ups, will o wisp to cripple and dot and Protect-Recover to wait for my enemies to die. All this is will be possible if, as i said, Klefki is not onbattle.

Chapapote (Gengar) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Shadow Ball

Clasic sweeper Gengar focused on SpA and Spe, Modest nature to max the damage output.
Clearly this machup is not the best for Gengar. The only Steel-strong moves are Focus Blast (70% acc) and hidden power. Chosen life orb over specs so i can switch attack when it starts to sweep. Shadow Ball as a Neutral STAB to ensure some kills. Not sure if i should complete Gengar with Dark Pulse, any advice on it?
I tried this team and i'm usually forced to use Focus Blast, it's not a reliable move but i don't see any options.

Trevenant @ Lum Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Power-Up Punch
- Earthquake
- Rest

I've seen several build for Trevenant, this is what i've chosen. Just as Golurk, i see Drain punch as a Mandatory move on a slow pokemon. Rest + Lum Berry to insta-wake. Earthquake to cover typing. The goal is to score a couple of power up punches versus non offensive pokemon and resist afterwards. I think this is the way to fight Steel with Trevenant but any advice is welcomed.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

My major wall. Used to pivot against any hazard. Cursed body may ensure even safer switch ins. I focused on SpD as i have Sableye to pivot on phisical enemies. Just in case sableye is dead, Scald and Will'o will make the thind. Beside that, it is similar to Sableye, burn and wait, in this case versus special pokemon. Jallicent works against physical as well as soon as they are burned. Protect and Recover along with leftovers will ensure the 100 round game.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

iLlama

Nothing personal, I protect my people
I have a feeling this thread may be locked, but as with your first team, I'd be glad to help you out with your matchup. I'll send another private message once I have completed a rate for your team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)