getting the hang of inkscape [requests on hold]

Looks bad an- god dammit ihateyourpancreas you made that joke already...
Uh w/e the fuck you make you still arent a real gril imas git rekt.
Now go make inkscapes of pokemon fusions. Not Pokemoe. Pokemon. Go. Do it now.

There's some fantastic stuff here, I'm loving the clean and crisp line art! Your logo making skills are great, and I'd have to say that the Daily OM Tournaments one easily takes the spot as my favourite one. Something that I'd love to see from you would be a piece with a more detailed background, seeing that most of your work has either a transparent or a plain background. You could try experimenting with making various background settings and details, and eventually making an art piece with some of those elements. I'm sure that having a good setting to support the pokemon in the first plan will bring your work to the next level!

Last edited:
There's some fantastic stuff here, I'm loving the clean and crisp line art! Your logo making skills are great, and I'd have to say that the Daily OM Tournaments one easily takes the spot as my favourite one. Something that I'd love to see from you would be a piece with a more detailed background, seeing that most of your work has either a transparent or a plain background. You could try experimenting with making various background settings and details, and eventually making an art piece with some of those elements. I'm sure that having a good setting to support the pokemon in the first plan will bring your work to the next level!
Thanks! (tini's my favourite of the bunch too, well actually it's my favourite of the mons pics, I like really like how the song of the sea pic came out and prefer it over whatever I have here) Honestly I actually don't know how the more complex features of inkscape work, I'm just making do with using the pencil tool and editing the nodes to make it look right, backgrounds and stuff are usually just the shape tools.. I'd like to learn more but I can't find tutorials and stuff to help me out with this (whatever I learned, I learned by messing around). I'll try to make the backgrounds a bit more interesting in anything new I make.

Last edited:

DEG

The night belongs to you
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
0/10 thread needs more Gengar Draw me one eating dreams imo!!

But seriously, I really like your art ~

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
SpartanMalice: I need imas to make me an avatar of charizard/primaldon in a suit holding a lightsaber guitar :(

You know what you have to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)