getting the hang of inkscape [requests on hold]

banner placeholder

Heyo, I'm imas234 and this will serve as a dump for various drawings I made for my sig/avatars. I basically just made this thread because people told me to do so, but since it's up I'll try to improve and not let the thread die.

So, here goes:

A banner I made for the om roomintro, I'll put this in when i figure out how to fit it in with the buttons we have e_e

I tried making a banner for TI's meta, but it probably won't get used. I blame the font.

SirSkit

Had an idea about how the logo for ompl team bedroom blisseys would look like, so i made this.

Seel of approval

an avatar i made for user eevee general

the rest are avatars/sig pics i've used in the past. some are worse than others u-u

(i think this is roughly in chronological order. yeah magikarp was the first)

Last edited:
some requests that i should be doing:

maw(u)ile
zardXY mashup
grumpig
dream eater gengar
charizard in a suit
chespin hugging pillow
fedora for spoons mega alakazam
fleurdyleurse slowpoke

Last edited:

EV

Banned deucer.
omg that Rattata!

Why am I just seeing the room intro art for Other Metas? Next time I'm on I'll put it up. Also I still think TI should use your No Status art. It's hilarious.

Can I have a Venonat on the run? Kind of like this but not on fire. Sweat drop stays tho.

Hey fren, dope artwork! Was wondering if you could hook me up with a banner+logo for my team, the "celestic celebis"?

Wow, that's actually amazing! I love it man, thanks a lot <3
Yay :]

So, yeah i guess I'll take requests but remember that I'm still starting out so if you're making a req try to avoid asking for stuff that require more motion-based pics until i post some pieces showing improvement in that area.

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
What I like in particular is that Shedinja pixel art as well as the Venonat art.

For something a little challenging, try blending the best favourites of Mega Charizard X and Y? :D

So, I go to the art room and check out the \dd sometimes. Yesterday I found something along the lines of "draw a pokemon themed emblem" iirc. So, not knowing what an emblem was, I googled it and found saw what they were. I saw the ones with the wings coming out the side and I had this idea about making one with mega scizor and his claw things replacing the wings, so here it is:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)