Multifaction/FFA Genius Game - Grand Final - Main Match 3 (Draft Mafia)

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Alright well you all voted to send people to Hell, but it appears that someone rigged the vote!

As such, aliases K, I, and D were sent to Hell, in that order.

Results going out now. It is now Round 2. Round 2 will end in 48 hours, or at 10 PM PST on Saturday, December 2nd.

Also a reminder to everyone: you may use one of Smogon Name check or current Ability Check for free each cycle. There is no reason not to do so.

I will update the playerlist in the OP after each round.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Yo btw

If you're in Hell, you still vote for three people and your vote still counts as 3/2/1 (first/second/third) (plus any mayor / champion modifiers)

Also you're allowed to vote for whoever you want, just only votes (or actions) directed towards those in your realm will actually count

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Yo btw

If you're in Hell, you still vote for three people and your vote still counts as 3/2/1 (first/second/third) (plus any mayor / champion modifiers)

Also you're allowed to vote for whoever you want, just only votes (or actions) directed towards those in your realm will actually count
Vote I
Vote D
Vote K

Why you thought we would just assume the hell vote wasn’t just for one person

UncleSam

Leading this village
Aliases C, B, and G were voted, in that order.

Those three aliases have been sent to Hell.

As there were no valid Hell votes, the third place player sent to Hell last round, alias D, has been sent back to Heaven.

I will send out results now. It is now Round 3. Round 3 ends in 72 hours, or at 10 PM PST on Tuesday, December 5th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)