Genesect+Lati@s+Terrakion Austin's IV, Shiny, HP Trade (24 HP, 128 Shiny, 210 Diff. 5IV/HP/Legends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'm done with that Landorus. I'm sure you're busy, so take your time with Entei, but I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

How much would you be asking for that flawless Entei? If you have more than 2, it doesn't need to be shiny.

I will trade you a
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Mareep with Agility and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Modest Sniper horsea (male and level 30) for a Timid 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Froakie.

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
CMT for
Absol OT: ThretZ
Premier Ball
Naive
31/31/31/31/31/31
Ability: Super Luck
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Play Rough, Baton Pass

http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...ther-skarmory-defog-5-6v-and-shinies.3496304/
Milotic?
I can give you a Hoppip (carefull 5*31 IVs ) for your shiny mew
no thanks
How much would you be asking for that flawless Entei? If you have more than 2, it doesn't need to be shiny.
depends what you offer
I will trade you a
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Mareep with Agility and a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Modest Sniper horsea (male and level 30) for a Timid 31/x/31/30/31/30 HP Fire Froakie.
No thanks
6 IV Jolly Jirachi, 5 IV Timid meloetta for Celebi and moltres? If so, would you clone them for me :3
I do like jirachi, don't really do cloning service though.

Hi there, interested in your Shiny Honchkrow and a perfect Cubchoo (pair if you have them on hand, or either gender if not). CMT!

AustinJ

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Hi there, interested in your Shiny Honchkrow and a perfect Cubchoo (pair if you have them on hand, or either gender if not). CMT!
Shiny snivy and regice and sassy ditto I'm interested in
CMT for bold togepi
Nothing really sorry
Mew. Anything you want for Victini as well?
What ball did you breed roselia in?
nest ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)