[Gen6] CAP Metagame Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY

cbrevan

spin, spin, spin
is a CAP Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Galvantula Tank Tornadus-T is yours.

I talked this over with MQJinx and we both agreed to swap his Naviathan analysis for my Malaconda analysis. What this means is that MQJinx will now be writing the analysis for Malaconda and I will be writing the one for Naviathan.

guess im gonne be dropping Altaria now, seeing as i leave tomorrow afternoon and it'll be a bit difficult to work on it without any internet or computer access for the next few months, TSB said he wanted it so if that still holds, give it to him, but w/e, just make sure whoever takes over doesnt screw it up too much n_n <3

I don't mind doing Altaria if TSB doesn't want to anymore.
In regards to Mega Sab, I assume this means I can restart, right?
And lastly, I have a lot of Goth mentions to remove, since it's practically on all of my analyses ;-;

And lastly, I have a lot of Goth mentions to remove, since it's practically on all of my analyses ;-;
In regards to removing Gothitelle mentions, this only applies to analyses that are currently in progress. The QC team will be working on removing Gothitelle mentions from analyses that have already been uploaded.

KhosroTheGreat - status of mega sab / mega alt (are you doing this one or is TSB)?
cbrevan - status of navi / mega lop?

a few of the analyses have most of the dirty work completed and basically just need write-ups (and a 3rd check), so let's try getting those cranked out.

I can get WIP of both out by the end of the day.
As I've said before, I don't mind doing Mega Alt (actually I'd quite like to), but I'm not 100% sure what's going on with that. I'll get a WIP done for it, and try and contact TSB about it.

Edit: As promised, 2 WIPs out (although I'm 15 mins late for the end of the day deadline lol).

Last edited:

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Can I reserve Magnezone? It really efficient at the role it does (trapping and revenge killing) while also foriming a staple to VoltTurn teams that are weak to steel types. It can some many of the hardest hitting pokemon in the meta (Diancie and Altaria) and also supplies a great counter to Cawmadore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)