Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

I see someone trading my shiny koko :P

Anyways, was wondering if your gen 5 event RNG's are legit WC or not. Like the distribution catridges etc? Could you elaborate on em? ;)

i used legit distribution to download the wondercards on my game via mystery gift. so it would be just like going to the events when they were going on and downloading them. as for the reason some of the carts are different colors, i got a few resorted ones. most of the carts were broken so they couldn't be used, but i managed to find someone who had fixed them up with new plastic cases and such. basically, the wondercards are 100% legit. the only thing off about them are the fact that the date on when they were received isn't the actual date they were distributed. When doing the mystery gift, i didn't change the date on the ds with my games on them, so the wondercard says it was got in 2017. but other then that 100% legit.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
i used legit distribution to download the wondercards on my game via mystery gift. so it would be just like going to the events when they were going on and downloading them. as for the reason some of the carts are different colors, i got a few resorted ones. most of the carts were broken so they couldn't be used, but i managed to find someone who had fixed them up with new plastic cases and such. basically, the wondercards are 100% legit. the only thing off about them are the fact that the date on when they were received isn't the actual date they were distributed. When doing the mystery gift, i didn't change the date on the ds with my games on them, so the wondercard says it was got in 2017. but other then that 100% legit.
Hmm, possible to RNG some of em with correct date? CMT for offers etc?

i don't have many junk pokemon i can trade in gen 7, so is it ok if i give you some eggs from when i was breeding? unfortunately they were bred with hacked dittos, so you would probably have to release them once they were hatched. if not i can catch some pokemon and trade you those instead.
Nah it is fine, btw I am online now in Gen7.
And you can have the Gen6 Ditto for free.

Hmm, possible to RNG some of em with correct date? CMT for offers etc?

I actually might be able to do that, as i have some new games i was working on that i might be able to redeem them in. since i have to rng abuse them again, is there any nature and iv combination you would want for them?

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
I actually might be able to do that, as i have some new games i was working on that i might be able to redeem them in. since i have to rng abuse them again, is there any nature and iv combination you would want for them?
I'll let you know soon ;)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
i think i can. i have had issues with doing retail rng in gen 5 before, but i can give it a shot.
sweet, thanks.

I'll give you the spreads:

31/0/31/31/31/31 Timid Keldeo
31/31/31/31/31/31 Hasty Meloetta
31/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Deoxys
31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly Arceus
31/31/31/31/31/31 Impish Jirachi
31/0/31/30/31/30 Timid Celebi

All of them RNG'd on correct event dates, with RNG proof (Picture of RNG reporter, photo of wondercard, along with your FC and username included in the picture).
CMT for offers ;)
Do you have any other events? Like the Follow Me Jirachi etc? Or Genesect/Victini etc?

sweet, thanks.

All of them RNG'd on correct event dates, with RNG proof (Picture of RNG reporter, photo of wondercard, along with your FC and username included in the picture).
CMT for offers ;)
Do you have any other events? Like the Follow Me Jirachi etc? Or Genesect/Victini etc?

for the gen 4 ones, i might have to do a whole new playthough in order to get them, so that is gonna bump up the cost a fair bit (not that i am complaining, as it gives me a chance to rng some more pokemon.) also for the gen 4 pokemon, due to how event rng works, the natures are pretty much random (can only rng abuse ivs), so if you want me to do that on retail, that will also bump up the cost. as i said on my gen 4 section, doing it on emulator doesn't change the pokemon you can get. it would however, make getting those natures a LOT easier as i could just save state till i got the right one. i can do it legit, just keep in mind i might have to ask for more pokemon to balence out the amount of work.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
for the gen 4 ones, i might have to do a whole new playthough in order to get them, so that is gonna bump up the cost a fair bit (not that i am complaining, as it gives me a chance to rng some more pokemon.) also for the gen 4 pokemon, due to how event rng works, the natures are pretty much random (can only rng abuse ivs), so if you want me to do that on retail, that will also bump up the cost. as i said on my gen 4 section, doing it on emulator doesn't change the pokemon you can get. it would however, make getting those natures a LOT easier as i could just save state till i got the right one. i can do it legit, just keep in mind i might have to ask for more pokemon to balence out the amount of work.
Hmm, about how many Pokemon is the cost for one retail?

sweet, thanks.

CMT for offers ;)
also the only other events i have are ones i haven't redeemed in gen 6 and 7 (stuff like volcanion and the midnight lycanrock)

Hmm, about how many Pokemon is the cost for one retail?
for the gen 5 pokemon, i'd say a 1 to 1 trade would be fine, as even with possible issues it should be fairly easy to do. for the gen 4 ones, we are looking for AT LEAST 1 pokemon more for the new game, plus possibly 1 extra per gen 4 rng event i have to reset for the nature. maybe more for the reseting for natures if it gives me trouble.

EDIT: also, rng abusing them on the correct dates might be a bit difficult, as in order to rng abuse i need to change the date to get the right seed. it should be possible to get a date that falls in the right timeframe for the event, but it will still be an issue.

also as i said with PsIana, by default i tend to not like these to be redestibutable, but i am willing to negotiate.

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
for the gen 5 pokemon, i'd say a 1 to 1 trade would be fine, as even with possible issues it should be fairly easy to do. for the gen 4 ones, we are looking for AT LEAST 1 pokemon more for the new game, plus possibly 1 extra per gen 4 rng event i have to reset for the nature. maybe more for the reseting for natures if it gives me trouble.

EDIT: also, rng abusing them on the correct dates might be a bit difficult, as in order to rng abuse i need to change the date to get the right seed. it should be possible to get a date that falls in the right timeframe for the event, but it will still be an issue.

also as i said with PsIana, by default i tend to not like these to be redestibutable, but i am willing to negotiate.
Fair enough, we can negotiate rights after the RNGs ;)

Fair enough, we can negotiate rights after the RNGs ;)
i would perfer to rng abuse the pokemon first before i ask for anything, as i don't want to leave you waiting. i'll work on getting the rngs done, and we can discuss price and rights once i have them.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
i would perfer to rng abuse the pokemon first before i ask for anything, as i don't want to leave you waiting. i'll work on getting the rngs done, and we can discuss price and rights once i have them.
Cool, just post on my thread once they are done ;)

Cool, just post on my thread once they are done ;)
Good news. i finally was able to get the DS parameters to work, so i should be able to rng abuse in gen 5 on retail. i am gonna work on getting the gen 5 legendaries done as they are the easiest to get. i'll let you know when i have them, and with proof as well. i also started a pokemon pearl run, where i should be able to rng abuse the rest of the pokemon as well.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Good news. i finally was able to get the DS parameters to work, so i should be able to rng abuse in gen 5 on retail. i am gonna work on getting the gen 5 legendaries done as they are the easiest to get. i'll let you know when i have them, and with proof as well. i also started a pokemon pearl run, where i should be able to rng abuse the rest of the pokemon as well.
Cool!

Hello, I'm interested in your Naive Shiny Glalie with Double-Edge. I only really have breedables in my thread though.

Hello, I'm interested in your Naive Shiny Glalie with Double-Edge. I only really have breedables in my thread though.

can i have the following Salamance:
Arya/ 39432
Naive
Intimidate -> Aerilate
31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31
Moves:
Dragon Dance | Hydro Pump | Dragon Rush

also as i stated with the last 2 trades, by default my pokemon are non-distributable, but i am willing to negotiate if you want to be able too.

Ok, rng abused both keldeo and meloetta, with the propper wonder card dates, propper pick up dates, and all on retail.

Keldeo Proof

meloetta Proof

now that i have these done, we can talk about how we go about trading them. this wasn't too hard, so a 1 to 1 trade is fine by me. as for Redistribution rights, as i said, by default they are non-redistributable, but i can negotiate. also how do you feel about cloning? i wanted to clone these so i could get a pair to add to my shop, as i feel they would be good additions.

can i have the following Salamance:
Arya/ 39432
Naive
Intimidate -> Aerilate
31/ 31/ 31/ 31/ x/ 31
Moves:
Dragon Dance | Hydro Pump | Dragon Rush

also as i stated with the last 2 trades, by default my pokemon are non-distributable, but i am willing to negotiate if you want to be able too.
I don't trade other people's mons, so don't worry about it. I have this mon in gen6 if you want it on those games? That mon is fully redis if you're curious.

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Ok, rng abused both keldeo and meloetta, with the propper wonder card dates, propper pick up dates, and all on retail.

Keldeo Proof

meloetta Proof

now that i have these done, we can talk about how we go about trading them. this wasn't too hard, so a 1 to 1 trade is fine by me. as for Redistribution rights, as i said, by default they are non-redistributable, but i can negotiate. also how do you feel about cloning? i wanted to clone these so i could get a pair to add to my shop, as i feel they would be good additions.
I'm fine with cloned ones, what are you looking for from my shop? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)