Fluke's Trading Temple - Updated 21/02/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fluke , I didn't know if I should message you or post on the forums about a trade so I hope you don't mind. If you'd be willing to id like to trade for either one of the four - shiny ferroseed , shiny seebas , shiny sableye and/or shiny electrike. Thank you

Hi Fluke, I'm interested in your Shiny Larvitar ♂ [OT: Cameron ID: 31182]

I have a Level 69 Shiny Competitive Metagross with max IVs. EV spread of 80HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe Do you think we can do a trade?
My FC is 4656-8772-9060
Hmm, I don't think I'd be interested in that Metagross, sorry. Do you have anything similar?
Sorry for the late response but I also have a shiny Sylveon with max IVs: EV spread of 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe is that good? Also it's Japanese.

Hey fluke , I didn't know if I should message you or post on the forums about a trade so I hope you don't mind. If you'd be willing to id like to trade for either one of the four - shiny ferroseed , shiny seebas , shiny sableye and/or shiny electrike. Thank you
That's cool. What can you offer?

Sorry for the late response but I also have a shiny Sylveon with max IVs: EV spread of 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe is that good? Also it's Japanese.
Can you elaborate on the Sylveon? And how did you obtain it?

That's cool. What can you offer?

Can you elaborate on the Sylveon? And how did you obtain it?
I have some event pokemon from 2011 and a couple shiny pokemon then some competitive pokemon . Ill list some competitive pokemon or we can go into a trade and ill just show you my inventory of what I have to offer . I have a box of pokemon

Can you CMT for this Pokemon, Please?

Shiny Hoothoot
#163 - Hoothoot ♂
OT: Rose ID: 19459
Nature: Calm Ability: Insomnia
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:Defog | Whirlwind | Feather Dance | Night Shade

I've just realized that we haven't talked about when finish the trade. Lol. Are you around? My Fc is: FC: 3067-7270-3109 (IGN: Judai).
What exactly is our trade again?

Can you CMT for this Pokemon, Please?

Shiny Hoothoot
#163 - Hoothoot ♂
OT:
Rose ID: 19459
Nature: Calm Ability: Insomnia
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves:Defog | Whirlwind | Feather Dance | Night Shade
How about V4Victini's Sceptile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)