Executes Sprite And Banner Shop! (Taking requests n_n)

Welcome to my art gallery!

I may not be the best at this kind of things but I want to share what i can do with others and get feedback and make things for people : ]

Simply request what you want below and I'll get to it. ( Tagging me helps a ton)

Banners / logos /cool things :

Sprites:

This is all free to use and was made in Adobe Photoshop.​

Do not be so modest, I think you are good at this. Especially the part of the sprites. Allwith note, I love the black Lance. Thank you to share what you have done and will dohereafter. I already like me to defend myself like you in things like that. In the future, if I may, you may ask something. Great theme, Execute.

Do not be so modest, I think you are good at this. Especially the part of the sprites. Allwith note, I love the black Lance. Thank you to share what you have done and will dohereafter. I already like me to defend myself like you in things like that. In the future, if I may, you may ask something. Great theme, Execute.
Thanks for the feedback :)

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
You have your own sprite thread and didnt inform me? Rude :P
These are my favorites :-
<--Looks cute to me :3

I jut love this one the most, idk why.Perhaps cause this was gary's actual starter pokemon.

I love this one too, but i would wanna see how it would be with Combusken/Blaziken.

Why not change the tangrowth to this?
and swablu a bit more left?It just covers up it's face.

This site may help if you look for sprites and stuff :3 The most awesome site

Finally, Execute can I get something like that?:3 I am So jealous of it tbh.

Last edited:
You have your own sprite thread and didnt inform me? Rude :P
These are my favorites :-
<--Looks cute to me :3

I jut love this one the most, idk why.Perhaps cause this was gary's actual starter pokemon.

I love this one too, but i would wanna see how it would be with Combusken/Blaziken.

Why not change the tangrowth to this?
and swablu a bit more left?It just covers up it's face.

This site may help if you look for sprites and stuff :3 The most awesome site

Finally, Execute can I get something like that?:3 I am So jealous of it tbh.
ty :] sure, what do u want

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)