Everyone's first dinner in 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom bought snow crab legs and we ate them with a caesar salad and pasta. It was the best dinner I've had all year. PFFFFFFFF
Anyways, what did you guys have for dinner, if you even ate

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I was brutally hungover on Christmas Day so had to skip my long-awaited Christmas Dinner (although not without a valiant effort mind you). So my awesome mam agreed to make a 'New Year's Dinner' which was basically just another Christmas Dinner. Turkey, Chicken, Gammon, stuffing, roast potatoes, fresh veg, pigs-in-blankets, and a lovely gravy washed down with a few ales (to make up for my relative soberity last night). It was amazing.

And happy new year everybody. :)

Beef stroganoff, but I couldn't eat more than a few mouthfuls because I've just recovered from food poisoning (fuck you Dominos). You know it's bad when you're hallucinating on the can.

Still hungover as shit, just made some toast and in a few hours my mom is gonna be making korean bbq. Dinner is rather relative though when you've slept til 3pm.

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Top Tutoris a Top Team Rateris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RMT Leader
I ate salmon and rice with salad on the side, so nothing too good or bad.

Get some.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
take and bake pizza and badger cake to celebrate the rose bowl

Let's just say I was in mourning afterwards :(

November Blue

A universe where hot chips don't exist :(
is a Contributor Alumnus
I actually decided to cook something for myself. Fresh ingredients, no packet stuff. I made a pumpkin and carrot risotto, and surprisingly, I pulled it off! Tasted great too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)