Eternal Pokémon (Wooper, Marshtomp, Barboach, Palpitoad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
So... The winners are:

RR RR's Ponyta
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ponyta-Eternal
New Type: Fire/Steel
New Stat distribution: 50 / 65 (-30) / 55 / 133 (+68) / 65 / 131 (+41)
Signature Move: Molten Iron Spout - Steel, Special, 130 BP, 24 PP, 100% Acc | Hits all adiacent oppos, independent 40% chance of flinching, burning and/or confusing them.
Design/Flavor: -
Competitive Analysis: Fine stabs but VERY frail and limited special movepool
Chazm's Snorunt
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Snorunt-Eternal
New Stat distribution:

HP: 110 (+60)
Atk: 109 (+59)
Def: 50 (+0)
SpA: 110 (+60)
SpD: 50 (+0)
Spe: 50 (+0)
BST: 424 (+244)

Signature Move: Pinpoint Smash - Ice, Physical, 110 BP, 5 PP, 100% Accuracy | The user smashes through the ground with a large horn, causing a mountain of debris. | Sets 3 layers of Spikes.
Design/Flavor:
This Snorunt's body is extremely elongated - it is alike to the necks of Alolan Exeggutor. As such, it is often mistaken for a pine tree, despite its odd colouring. This odd trait allows its awkward body to be very beneficial for it, despite having difficulties keeping stable.
Competitive Analysis: An interesting lead that is potentially able to cheese a defogger to sleep and set up Spikes very early in the game. However, its lack of coverage is very prominent - from the physical side, all it has is Ice, Dark and Normal (and Rock, if you want to go for Rollout tech) moves for coverage, as well as having rather weak coverage overall. However, its Ice stab alone is able to threaten out a myriad of targets like Landorus-Therian, which means it can potentially net momentum for HO as its strong hazard setting ability lacks Defoggers (bar Rotom-Wash) - meaning that with a Focus Sash, it can somewhat reliably net three Spikes on most teams, leaving them extremely vulnerable to the assault from HO that comes afterward.
And Earlio's Chingling

Name: Chingling-Eternal
Type:

New Stat Distribution:
HP:
100 (+55)
Atk: 28 (-2)
Def: 85 (+35)
SpA: 66 (+1)
SpD: 90 (+40)
Spe: 85 (+40)
Signature Move: Good Tidings |
|
| 10 PP | Chingling switches out, healing the switch-in for half of Chingling's max HP. | Z-Move: Fully heals switch-in
Flavor: Chingling's body is silver, with the ribbons being a red and white color scheme. Silver bells!
Competitive Analysis: Pretty bulky and a good typing alongside an amazing pivot move will make this Pokemon an invaluable asset to stall and some balance. It does, however, suffer from being very passive and being easy to outspeed + pursuit trap.
We have a tie between Me and Origin0 for Smoochum.

Name: Smoochum-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP: 65 (+20)
Atk: 30
Def: 15
SpA: 134 (+49)
SpD: 65
Spe: 145 (+80)
BST: 454 (+149)
Signature Move: Flirting Kiss |
| Special | 90 BP | 10 PP (16 Max) | 100% Acc | Attract as a secondary effect | Mirror, Protect
Design/Flavor: Back to the old racist Jynx... sorta. Mainly based on a Prostitute Jynx for a fan-game I'm working on 8)
Competitive Analysis: Stupidly fast special sweeper. That's about it. You're forced to use Flirting Kiss as a Dark type STAB, and it's not too good in coverage terms. Things like Heatran and Chansey will give it trouble.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Smoochum-Eternal
New Type:
/

New Stat distribution:
HP:
70 (+25)
Atk: 30
Def: 90 (+75)
SpA: 115 (+30)
SpD: 84 (+19)
Spe: 65
BST: 454
Signature Move: Toxic Lips -
|
| 85 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | The user kisses the target with its poison-covered lips. | User recovers 75% of the damage inflicted, 50% chance to badly poison the target | Z-move: Acid Downpour, 160 BP
Design/Flavor: Smoochum-Eternal experienced a toxic relationship with a bad Trainer that left it emotionally torn and bitter. It has dark purple hair with purple poison liquid shimmering on its lips.
Competitive Analysis: Smoochum-Eternal has high special attack with decent bulk but low speed. Its unique typing is nice offensively with its STAB Ice Beam and Toxic Lips, but is bad defensively with weaknesses to many common types and Stealth Rock. Its bulk is only decent, so even its signature move can't keep it alive in the face of strong attackers.
Votes work like a normal tiebreaker. 1 vote. The one with the most votes wins.

Congrats, Origin0 for winning with your Smoochum Submission!
So, basically last week I traveled all the way to São Paulo to do a major test in hopes of joining an university there, the test lasted for 3 days in a row so I was exhausted, then on my way back I even managed to miss my flight and spent nearly an entire day in the airport trying to make it so I could comeback home. And now I ended up travelling for a smaller city which pretty much our whole district migrates to on the summer, the internet here is fine, but I basically have something to do pretty much all day so there's very little free time for me (for instance it's 1:15 AM here as I'm writing this). Hopefully I can give this some more dedication though, happy to get this back on track!
Now for our next slate, as suggested my Mygavolt:
Chargestone Cave
Joltik - Ferroseed - Klang - Eelektrik

Joltik will have a BST of 471, Ferroseed will have a BST of 488, Klang a BST of 519, and Eelektrik a BST of 514. Have Fun :]​

Name: Joltik-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP: 48 (-2)
Atk: 48 (+1)
Def: 51 (+1)
SpA: 102 (+45)
SpD: 51 (+1)
Spe: 171 (+106)
BST: 499 (+152)
Signature Move: Para-Web |
|
| 20 PP | 100 Acc | "The user releases a web capable of paralyzing any prey that steps on it." | Sets a layer of Para-Webs that act as a hazard that causes Paralysis to any grounded foe. However, Ground- and Bug-types can't be paralyzed by the hazard and Electric-types remove it upon switch in, in a scenario where an Electric-type would remove this hazard, they gain +2 Speed and a Charge Boost. | Z Move - +1 Speed
Design/Flavor: Joltik's body is covered with a electric circuits made of webs.
Competitive Analysis: Webs 2.0, too bad that this is even more matchup reliant, as if your opponent has a Tapu Koko or any grounded Electric-type it's kind of gg.

Name: Klang-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP: 90 (+30)
Atk: 135 (+55)
Def: 96 (+1)
SpA: 39 (-31)
SpD: 84 (-1)
Spe: 75 (+25)
BST: 519 (+79)
Signature Move: Gear Overload |
|
| 20 BP | 20 PP | 100 Acc | "The user attacks it's foe using it's gears, the more charged it's gears are the more damage this move deals" | Hits 1 + X times, where X is the number of stat boosts the user has (à la Stored Power). If this move has hits 6 times or more, it replaces the user's ability with Steelworker before doing damage. If the move hits 11 times or more, it replaces the user's ability with Huge Power before doing damage. | Z Move - 160 BP Corkscrew Crash
Design/Flavor: It's gears are spinnin' even faster.
Competitive Analysis: Unqiue set up sweeper. The lack of coverage really sucks, but if you can get 2 Shift Gears then even Steel resists are threatened:

+2 252 Atk Steelworker Klang Gear Overload (7 hits) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 28-34 (58.8 - 71.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Name: Eelektrik-Eternal

New Stat distribution:
HP: 128 (+63)
Atk: 97 (+12)
Def: 64 (-6)
SpA: 64 (-11)
SpD: 64 (-6)
Spe: 97 (+57)
BST: 514 (+109)
Signature Move: Injection |
|
| 90 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | "The user bites it's prey and injects venom and electrifies it simmoultaneously" | Deals either Poison- or Electric-type damage, whichever is most effective. Either badly poisons, flinches, or paralyzes it's foe, 1/3 chance for each. | Z Move - 175 BP Acid Downpour
Design/Flavor: It's mouth becomes wider and venom can be seen dropping from it.
Competitive Analysis: Can be a threatening Coil sweeper if left unprepared for, but the combo of Injection + Aqua Tail is already quite threatening after a Coil Boost or two.

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor

New Stats:
HP:
95 (+45)
Atk: 95 (+48)
Def: 75 (+25)
SpA: 78 (+21)
SpD: 93 (+43)
Spe: 35 (-30)
Signature Move: Electrophage |
|
| 90 BP | 5 PP | 100 Acc | Latching onto the target, Joltik drains them of all potential energy, increasing its own in the process. Increases Joltik's critical hit ratio by 1, and ignores immunities. Heals by half of the damage done. | Z-Move: 175 BP Gigavolt Havoc
Flavor: Joltik is grossly engorged, and toxins hang from its fangs. Having latched onto an Ultra Beast, this Joltik had its cellular structure permanently damaged, forcing it to constantly feed on other's energy. It sedates foes with otherworldly neurotoxins, similar to that of Poipole's.
Competitive Analysis: No amazing stats, but a pretty amazing move that gives its Cross Poison a huge (possible 100%?) crit rate while doing great neutral damage.
(Fyi "Electrophage is a play on hemotaphage, which is blood-sucker)

New Stats:
HP:
74 (+9)
Atk: 31 (-54)
Def: 114 (+44)
SpA: 162 (+87)
SpD: 114 (+44)
Spe: 19 (-21)
Signature Move: Railshot |
|
| 150 BP | 5 PP | 80 Acc | Eelektrik coils its body, firing many projectiles at the opponent at unbelievable speed. | Z-Move: 200 BP Corkscrew Crash
Flavor: Metal scrap floats around a much longer Eelektrik, who can use its body as a railgun to obliterate opponents. Originally a Plasma experiment, its power proved too much to handle and it utterly destroyed the lab and escaped to the deepest depths of Chargestone Cave.
Competitive Analysis: This is what I call a wallbreaker! Decent bulk and absurd Special Attack alongside a signature move that can be used as a powerful+spammable nuke, but that Stone Edge accuracy hurts.
Eelektrik-Eternal @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 172 Hp / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
- Railshot
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Giga Drain

To show how much power this has, it 2HKOes Eviolite Chansey after Stealth Rock damage. It OHKOes Chansey-Eternal after rocks, and the speed EVs allow it to creep minimum speed Chansey-E (whether this is necessary or not we'll have to see). Volt Switch hits hard and pivots, Thunderbolt does even better electric damage and bops waters that might foolishly try to tank a Railshot. Giga Drain exists to hit Water/Ground types and restore some HP in the process. Basically, you'll only be using Railshot and maybe Volt Switch tho.

Name: Ferroseed-Eternal
Type:

New Stats:
HP:
62 (+18)
Atk: 22 (-28)
Def: 143 (+52)
SpA: 100 (+76)
SpD: 151 (+75)
Spe: 10 (+0)
Signature Move: Shadow Brambles |
|
| 100 BP | 5 PP | 75 Acc | Traps the opponent in a dark orgy of brambles, dealing 1/8 of the opponent's max HP per turn for 4 to 5 turns (Magma Storm Clone) | Z-Move: 180 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Flavor: Ferroseed's spikes are gone, replaces with ghostly apparitions of them, constantly shifting and feeling the surroundings
Competitive Analysis: Oh hi Aegislash (Heatran Stance)

Type:

New Stats:
HP:
85 (+25)
Atk: 85 (+5)
Def: 120 (+25)
SpA: 70 (+0)
SpD: 100 (+15)
Spe: 59 (+9)
Signature Move: Clockwork |
|
| 40 PP | Klang-Eternal restores balance by resetting each side's stat boosts. +2 Priority (Haze clone). | Z-Move: Fully heals the user
Flavor: This Klang has been used to keep time in an ancient clocktower for centuries, and despises and sort of deviation from order.
Competitive Analysis: The hero we needed, but not the one we wanted. This Pet Mod has absurd set up potential + the monster that is Wingull-Eternal, and a priority haze user (hello Tomohawk) feels like it would help keep EGull balance in check. And I think balance will start to matter with the upcoming Pet Mods Grand Slam!

Last edited:
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Eelektrik-Eternal
New Type (optional): Electric
New Stat distribution: 94/85/110/75/110/40 (514)
Signature Move: Thunder Leech (Physical Electric, 80 BP. 15 PP, 16 max. Heals 100% of the damage dealt.)
Design/Flavor (optional): Eternal Eelektrik is, inexplicably, the ultimate lifeform. It has no vulnerability short of excessive force, and has survived for millennia (again, inexplicably).
Competitive Analysis (optional): Eelektric-Eternal is tanky boi. pretty simple-

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock

New Stats:
HP:
60 (+0)
Atk: 110 (+30)
Def: 85 (-10)
SpA: 110 (+40)
SpD: 85 (+0)
Spe: 79 (+19)
Signature Move: Planetary Barrage |
|
| 200 BP | 5 PP | 75 Acc | Summoning many planet-sized objects, it rams them into the opponent with gigantic force. This forces the user to recharge for 3 turns, but becomes immune to everything during those 3 turns. | Z-Move: 200 Shattered Psyche
Flavor: The gears now are colored like the Sun and Earth for the big and small ones respectively. The Sun gear has flares surrounding it, while the Earth gear has clouds surrounding it.
Competitive Analysis: Its stats are not the best, but are high enough to not seem that its signature move is completely overpowered. It deals gargantuan damage and grants an immunity to all status, phazing, damage, and everything else, even Mold Breaker. However, it has lackluster coverage, poor speed and offensive typing, and its move preventing it from moving during those 3 turns on top of shaky accuracy. Its better as a Z-move with the same power but no drawbacks except for the one-time use.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Joltik-Eternal
New Type: Electric/Ice
New Stat distribution: 50 / 140 (+93) / 55 / 47 (-10) / 65 / 134 (+69)
Signature Move: Superconductor - Electric, Physical, 125 bp, 8pp, 80% accuracy, hits "Normal Effective" against Dragon and Electric, "Not Very Effective" against ground and "Super Effective" against grass. Doesn't consider defense EVs(can be nerfed if you want to) and boosts (eviolite included, rip chansey)
Design/Flavor: a frozen joltik. its signature move can move unresisted trought nearly all types besides groundc which can still handle it, while it burns grass-types.
Competitive Analysis: May seem a bit OP, but switching in with a defensive/tank/bulky 'mon or dodging it* is probably enought considering its Deoxys-like defenses.
*EDIT: FORGET OF THIS! WITH THE F*****G COMPOUND EYES IT IS BROKEN AS F**K! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ferroseed-Eternal
New Type: Steel/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 150 (+106) / 100 (+50) / 102 (+11) / 24 / 102 (+16) / 10
Signature Move: Fairy spikes - Fairy, Physical, 70 bp, 24 PP, --- Accuracy, raises both user's defenses by (randomly) 0 (25%), 1 (50%) or 2 (25%) levels. Has a 50% chance of acting like oblivion wing.
Competitive Analysis: Needs good investments in stats, if you use it badly/you're unlucky you waste a team slot, but if you use it well it is to the enemy as forests were to the ancient romans. TL;DR: tanky as f**k.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Klang-Eternal (it sounds silly.)
New Type: Steel/Dragon
New Stat distribution: 70 (+10)/ 130 (+50)/ 104 (+9)/70/95 (+10)/50
Signature Move: Draconic Steel - Dragon, Physical, 130 BP, 16 PP, 100% Accuracy, Makes the next hit always hit the fairy-types and the user's next boost move having for each stat increase a 7/9 chance of doubling it.
Design/Flavor: A Mecha-Like creature
Competitive Analysis: Dude, the original Klang and Klingklang are so weak, I tried to make it as OP as I could but I think that I'll vote for the one who suggested the Stored Power-like move

New Type: Electric/Steel
New Stat distribution: 100 (+35)/85/100(+30)/75/100(+30)/54 (+14)
Signature Move: Heatproof Intangible Lightning Absorption - EElectric, Status, 24 pp, --- Accuracy, The users recovers 50% of hp and makes all Fighting and Fire -types attacks halved in power. The Users recover 75% of max hp while raining
Design/Flavor: Off topic, WHY THE F**K DOES IT HAVE MAGNET RISE? THAT'S WORSE THAN TH F*****G ROTOM!
Competitive Analysis: Maybe broken asf?

Last edited:

New Type:

New Stat distribution:
80 Hp (+15)/130 Atk (+45)/80 Def (+10)/54 SpA (-21)/80 SpD (+10)/90 Spe (+50)
Signature Move: Abyssal Ambush |
|
| 90 BP | 5 PP | 90 Acc | Suddenly appears from the deph of the sea and attacks the target, preventing it from switching out. It also deals x1.5 more damage to any target that switches into this attack. | Z-Move: 190 Hydro Vortex.
Design/Flavor: This Eeliktrik is huge due to living in the dephs of the sea eating radioactive detritus and its jaws now have lots of huge fangs.
Competitive Analysis: Trapping moves are such a cool concept, but they were given to shit mons, so i guess that's the reason why i gave Eelektrik-Eternal this effect. With great Attack, cool signature move on Abyssal Ambush and with almost any weaknesses, the only thing that could save you from this thing are grass type mons, which can resist this boi's STABs and then revenge killing it, but Eelektrik learns U-Turn, so the latter options aren't a totally safe switch-in for this guy.

New Type:

New Stat distribution:
70 Hp (+20)/110 Atk (+63)/70 Def (+20)/21 SpA (-36)/70 SpD (+20)/130 Spe (+65)
Signature Move: Vile Shot |
|
| 120 BP | 5 PP | 75 Acc | The user creates a needle made of nasty feelings and throws it to the target. If the latter is statused, the move deals x1.5 more damage to the target.| Z-Move: 190 Black Hole Eclipse.
Design/Flavor: Its eyes become red and has the drawing of a skull on its abdomen,
Competitive Analysis: Due to its high speed and good attack, this thing can perform different roles really decently, like a fast Webs setter with good offensive presence, a fast Pursuit trapper (yeah, Joltik learns Pursuit, OK?) or a Vile Shots spammer (daily reminder that it has 97% accuracy with Compound eyes) in tamdem with some TSpikes setter (e.g: Toxapex).

New Type:

New Stat distribution:
90 Hp (+46)/110 Atk (+60)/130 Def (+39)/18 SpA (-6)/130 SpD (+44)/10 Spe
Signature Move: Radioactive Seeding |
|
| 80 BP | 5 PP | 100 Acc | Summons poisonous stings outside of its body and throws them to the target, leeching 1/8 of the target's HP each turn. . Due to its radioactive nature, this move deals super effective damage to Steel Pokemon.| Z-Move: 190 Acid Downpour.
Design/Flavor: This Ferroseed used to be used as a radioactive waste container due to how incredibly hard this one was, but after ages of being abandoned due to the end of the war, its structure became nocive to any life being and unable to do the regular photosynthesis proccess to stay alive, relying on the use of its nocive stings to catch its preys to stay alive.
Competitive Analysis: As its "father", its typing is pretty neat defensibly, but it leaves it with a horrid x4 weakness to a conmon offensive type of te tier (in this case ground), but, unlike it, Ferroseed has a really decent Hp and better offensive presence due to its high 110 Atk in tamdem with a cool signature move that shits on conmon switchins (of regular Ferrothrorn) like Heatran, Magnezone, another Ferrothorns and well, basically almost every other Steel mon. It can also be a decent mon even at the Ubers enviroment, concretely checking Xerneas due to its resitance to Focus Miss, but its aformentioned x4 weakness to ground actually hinders it a lot.

Last edited:
1517241732391.png

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ferroseed
New Type:
1517241766558.png
/
1517241787096.png

New Stat distribution: 79(+35)/70(+20)/166(+75)/27(+3)/86/10
Signature Move: Diamond Smash-
1517241771831.png
l
1517241814191.png
l 80 BP l 100% l 10 PP l 50% chance to lower the target defense.
Design/Flavor: Ferroseed look like more of a spiky diamond. It body become more shiny and more study.
Competitive Analysis: All i got to say is that this pokemon can take physical hits for days. Its signature move have 50% chance to lower the lower defense, which can force the opponent to keep switching if they don’t want the damage to rack up. It have a okay typing. It will be better if it didn’t have 2 4x weakness.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Klang-Eternal
New Type (optional):
(Steel/Fairy (I got French types lol))
New Stat distribution: 99(+39)/ 50(-30)/ 95/ 100(+30)/ 95(+10)/ 80(+30)
Signature Move: Eternal Time Gear Blast (120 BP,
(Fairy), Special, 80% Accuracy, 5PP (max 8)) Klang exerces pressure that attracts many Klinks, they transform into a giant assembly of gears that turns and accumulates energy, then it shoots a very powerful laser to the opponent. Ignores stats boosts and opponent's ability.
Design/Flavor (optional): At the beginning there was no machine and no time notion, there was just that Klang. Legends say it contributed to create Magearna. The big gear's contour and the blue parts are red, the little gear on the big gear is yellow. The little gear with Klang's face is red.
Competitive Analysis (optional): As Klang's got a decent speed and a good special attack, a scarf version can be good. With a 80/95/95 bulk, an Assault Vest set can be run too. Options like Charge Beam can be run for having a potent special Wallbreaker.

New Type (optional):
(Electric/Water)
New Stat distribution: 73 (+8)/ 115 (+30)/ 85 (+15)/ 75/ 86 (+16)/ 80 (+40)
Signature Move: Underabyss Tesla (100 BP,
(Water), Physical, 100% Accuracy, 15 PP (max 24)) The monster of the abyss at its own potential. It drags its ennemy into the dephts of the abyss and attacks it with a still unknown force. 30% Paralysis. Gives +1 attack to the user.
Design/Flavor (optional): This Eelektrik died in an accident but it was ressurected when a sailor put it in an ocean. The sailor was attacked and Eelektrik did everything possible to defend it but the sailor died. Then, Eelektrik, filled with hatred, sank the ship who attacked the sailor's one and, hoping it could see again the sailor, it still sinks ships. These actions were worth his name of "Underabyss Monster". It's bigger than an Eelektross and where it's blue, it's grey. It has a brown belly.
Competitive Analysis (optional): With its STAB move Underabyss Tesla which it can abuse, as well as some powerful Electric STAB named Wild Charge, this Pokémon has a role as a Wallbreaker. It can also have a Band or a Scarf set but Eelektrik-Eternal would prefer to abuse its Electric/Water core of STABs.

Last edited:

New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 59 (+12) / 108 (+58) / 59 (+2) / 92 (+42) / 93 (+28) | 471 BST
Signature Move: Speed Sap - Electric, Other, 10 PP, 100% Acc | User regains HP equal to the target's Speed stat. Lowers the target's Speed stat by 1 stage. | Z-Move: +1 Spe
Design/Flavor: It absorbs friction from afar and uses it as a source of energy. The normally yellow parts of its body are orange.
Competitive Analysis: Anti-Speed bulky pivot that can also lower Attack with Lunge.

New Type: Grass / Electric
New Stat distribution: 45 (+1) / 52 (+2) / 73 (-18) / 124 (+100) / 84 (-2) / 110 (+100) | 488 BST
Signature Move: Ohm Spike - Grass, Special, 55 BP, 5 PP, 95% Acc | Grants +2 SpA if not very effective. | Z-Move: 100 BP Bloom Doom
Design/Flavor: Electricity flows through its plant cells, and its cyan metallic outer shell creates magnetic fields for quick displacement. It uses electric current to fire spikes that send back energy if not enough has been transmitted. This is a strange sort of Ferroseed that gained its powers from being holed up in Chargestone Cave.
Competitive Analysis: Can become a threatening wallbreaker if given the chance. Doesn't have much coverage for Dragons and opposing Grass-types, but that's what its signature move is for. That said, it is frail and doesn't have the best defensive typing, not to mention Ohm Spike has very limited PP.

EDIT: Here comes a new challenger!

New Stat distribution: 66 (+6) / 80 / 98 (+3) / 88 (+18) / 142 (+57) / 55 (+5) | 519 BST
Signature Move: Deus Ex Machina - Steel, Other, 5 PP | -7 Priority. Sets up Trick Room and reverts the user's HP, item, typing, status conditions, and stat stages to the way they were at the beginning of the turn. Fails if Trick Room is active. | Z-Move: N/A
Design/Flavor: The result of a Klang being whisked away from its dimension of origin. Its appearance is dark, its nodes are crimson, and its sentience is warped. Most importantly, though, it has its own form of control over dimensions.
Competitive Analysis: A Trick Room setter like no other. Which begs the question: Why does Klinklang get Trick Room with such not-crummy base Speed, while Klink and Klang don't? ...Well, anyway, having access to a Trick Room variant and Volt Switch makes this Klang a great supporter for slower allies. It also helps that the Trick Room variant provides pseudo-recovery among other things.

New Type: Electric / Dragon
New Stat distribution: 69 (+4) / 70 (-15) / 79 (+9) / 71 (-4) / 75 (+5) / 150 (+110) | 514 BST
Signature Move: Slick Strike - Dragon, Special, 70 BP, 15 PP, 100% Acc | Calculates damage as if the user's Special Attack was equal to its Speed. | Z-Move: 150 BP Devastating Drake
Design/Flavor: Has a crimson body with magenta dorsal fins and a belly to match. It moves around at high speeds through any fluid, whether viscous as molasses or thin as air.
Competitive Analysis: Its signature move might seem a bit over the top, but consider that it has no way to boost its Speed (barring held items), can't touch Fairy-types with the move, only hits Dragons super-effectively with the move, and has paltry damage output otherwise. (70 BP is pretty low too.) But still, its blistering Speed also allows it to take advantage of one of two pivot moves (Volt Switch or U-turn), Knock Off, Super Fang, and/or Gastro Acid.

Last edited:

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: KLANG-Eternal
New Type (optional):
(Fairy), Special, 80% Accuracy, 5PP (max 8)) KLANG exerces pressure that attracts many Klinks(?), they transform into a giant assembly of gears that turns and accumulates energy, then it shoots a very powerful laser to the opponent. Ignores stats boosts and opponent's ability.
Design/Flavor (optional): At the beginning there was no machine and no time notion, there was just that KLANG. Legends say it contributed to create Magearna. The big gear's contour and the blue parts are red, the little gear on the big gear is yellow. The little gear with KLANG's face is red.
Competitive Analysis (optional): As KLANG's got a decent speed and a good special attack, a scarf version can be good. With a 80/95/95 bulk, an Assault Vest set can be run too. Options like Charge Beam can be run for having a potent special Wallbreaker.
Corrections in CAPS LOCK and bold. Sorry.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Subs are closed, voting will begin! Here are the options:
Exploudit:

New Stat distribution:
HP: 48 (-2)
Atk: 48 (+1)
Def: 51 (+1)
SpA: 102 (+45)
SpD: 51 (+1)
Spe: 171 (+106)
BST: 499 (+152)
Signature Move: Para-Web |
|
| 20 PP | 100 Acc | "The user releases a web capable of paralyzing any prey that steps on it." | Sets a layer of Para-Webs that act as a hazard that causes Paralysis to any grounded foe. However, Ground- and Bug-types can't be paralyzed by the hazard and Electric-types remove it upon switch in, in a scenario where an Electric-type would remove this hazard, they gain +2 Speed and a Charge Boost. | Z Move - +1 Speed
Design/Flavor: Joltik's body is covered with a electric circuits made of webs.
Competitive Analysis: Webs 2.0, too bad that this is even more matchup reliant, as if your opponent has a Tapu Koko or any grounded Electric-type it's kind of gg.

Earlio:

New Stats:
HP:
95 (+45)
Atk: 95 (+48)
Def: 75 (+25)
SpA: 78 (+21)
SpD: 93 (+43)
Spe: 35 (-30)
Signature Move: Electrophage |
|
| 90 BP | 5 PP | 100 Acc | Latching onto the target, Joltik drains them of all potential energy, increasing its own in the process. Increases Joltik's critical hit ratio by 1, and ignores immunities. Heals by half of the damage done. | Z-Move: 175 BP Gigavolt Havoc
Flavor: Joltik is grossly engorged, and toxins hang from its fangs. Having latched onto an Ultra Beast, this Joltik had its cellular structure permanently damaged, forcing it to constantly feed on other's energy. It sedates foes with otherworldly neurotoxins, similar to that of Poipole's.
Competitive Analysis: No amazing stats, but a pretty amazing move that gives its Cross Poison a huge (possible 100%?) crit rate while doing great neutral damage.
(Fyi "Electrophage is a play on hemotaphage, which is blood-sucker)
Earlio note: Does RR RR still want this be voted on?
New Type: Electric/Ice
New Stat distribution: 50 / 140 (+93) / 55 / 47 (-10) / 65 / 134 (+69)
Signature Move: Superconductor - Electric, Physical, 125 bp, 8pp, 80% accuracy, hits "Normal Effective" against Dragon and Electric, "Not Very Effective" against ground and "Super Effective" against grass. Doesn't consider defense EVs(can be nerfed if you want to) and boosts (eviolite included, rip chansey)
Design/Flavor: a frozen joltik. its signature move can move unresisted trought nearly all types besides groundc which can still handle it, while it burns grass-types.
Competitive Analysis: May seem a bit OP, but switching in with a defensive/tank/bulky 'mon or dodging it* is probably enought considering its Deoxys-like defenses.
*EDIT: FORGET OF THIS! WITH THE F*****G COMPOUND EYES IT IS BROKEN AS F**K! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT!

New Type:

New Stat distribution:
70 Hp (+20)/110 Atk (+63)/70 Def (+20)/21 SpA (-36)/70 SpD (+20)/130 Spe (+65)
Signature Move: Vile Shot |
|
| 120 BP | 5 PP | 75 Acc | The user creates a needle made of nasty feelings and throws it to the target. If the latter is statused, the move deals x1.5 more damage to the target.| Z-Move: 190 Black Hole Eclipse.
Design/Flavor: Its eyes become red and has the drawing of a skull on its abdomen,
Competitive Analysis: Due to its high speed and good attack, this thing can perform different roles really decently, like a fast Webs setter with good offensive presence, a fast Pursuit trapper (yeah, Joltik learns Pursuit, OK?) or a Vile Shots spammer (daily reminder that it has 97% accuracy with Compound eyes) in tamdem with some TSpikes setter (e.g: Toxapex).
Mygavolt:

New Stat distribution: 60 (+10) / 59 (+12) / 108 (+58) / 59 (+2) / 92 (+42) / 93 (+28) | 471 BST
Signature Move: Speed Sap - Electric, Other, 10 PP, 100% Acc | User regains HP equal to the target's Speed stat. Lowers the target's Speed stat by 1 stage. | Z-Move: +1 Spe
Design/Flavor: It absorbs friction from afar and uses it as a source of energy. The normally yellow parts of its body are orange.
Competitive Analysis: Anti-Speed bulky pivot that can also lower Attack with Lunge.

Exploudit:

New Stat distribution:
HP: 128 (+63)
Atk: 97 (+12)
Def: 64 (-6)
SpA: 64 (-11)
SpD: 64 (-6)
Spe: 97 (+57)
BST: 514 (+109)
Signature Move: Injection |
|
| 90 BP | 10 PP | 100 Acc | "The user bites it's prey and injects venom and electrifies it simmoultaneously" | Deals either Poison- or Electric-type damage, whichever is most effective. Either badly poisons, flinches, or paralyzes it's foe, 1/3 chance for each. | Z Move - 175 BP Acid Downpour
Design/Flavor: It's mouth becomes wider and venom can be seen dropping from it.
Competitive Analysis: Can be a threatening Coil sweeper if left unprepared for, but the combo of Injection + Aqua Tail is already quite threatening after a Coil Boost or two.

Earlio:

New Stats:
HP:
74 (+9)
Atk: 31 (-54)
Def: 114 (+44)
SpA: 162 (+87)
SpD: 114 (+44)
Spe: 19 (-21)
Signature Move: Railshot |
|
| 150 BP | 5 PP | 80 Acc | Eelektrik coils its body, firing many projectiles at the opponent at unbelievable speed. | Z-Move: 200 BP Corkscrew Crash
Flavor: Metal scrap floats around a much longer Eelektrik, who can use its body as a railgun to obliterate opponents. Originally a Plasma experiment, its power proved too much to handle and it utterly destroyed the lab and escaped to the deepest depths of Chargestone Cave.
Competitive Analysis: This is what I call a wallbreaker! Decent bulk and absurd Special Attack alongside a signature move that can be used as a powerful+spammable nuke, but that Stone Edge accuracy hurts.
Eelektrik-Eternal @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 172 Hp / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
- Railshot
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Giga Drain

To show how much power this has, it 2HKOes Eviolite Chansey after Stealth Rock damage. It OHKOes Chansey-Eternal after rocks, and the speed EVs allow it to creep minimum speed Chansey-E (whether this is necessary or not we'll have to see). Volt Switch hits hard and pivots, Thunderbolt does even better electric damage and bops waters that might foolishly try to tank a Railshot. Giga Drain exists to hit Water/Ground types and restore some HP in the process. Basically, you'll only be using Railshot and maybe Volt Switch tho.

New Type (optional): Electric
New Stat distribution: 94/85/110/75/110/40 (514)
Signature Move: Thunder Leech (Physical Electric, 80 BP. 15 PP, 16 max. Heals 100% of the damage dealt.)
Design/Flavor (optional): Eternal Eelektrik is, inexplicably, the ultimate lifeform. It has no vulnerability short of excessive force, and has survived for millennia (again, inexplicably).
Competitive Analysis (optional): Eelektric-Eternal is tanky boi. pretty simple-
New Type: Electric/Steel
New Stat distribution: 100 (+35)/85/100(+30)/75/100(+30)/54 (+14)
Signature Move: Heatproof Intangible Lightning Absorption - EElectric, Status, 24 pp, --- Accuracy, The users recovers 50% of hp and makes all Fighting and Fire -types attacks halved in power. The Users recover 75% of max hp while raining
Design/Flavor: Off topic, WHY THE F**K DOES IT HAVE MAGNET RISE? THAT'S WORSE THAN TH F*****G ROTOM!
Competitive Analysis: Maybe broken asf?

New Type:

New Stat distribution:
80 Hp (+15)/130 Atk (+45)/80 Def (+10)/54 SpA (-21)/80 SpD (+10)/90 Spe (+50)
Signature Move: Abyssal Ambush |
|
| 90 BP | 5 PP | 90 Acc | Suddenly appears from the deph of the sea and attacks the target, preventing it from switching out. It also deals x1.5 more damage to any target that switches into this attack. | Z-Move: 190 Hydro Vortex.
Design/Flavor: This Eeliktrik is huge due to living in the dephs of the sea eating radioactive detritus and its jaws now have lots of huge fangs.
Competitive Analysis: Trapping moves are such a cool concept, but they were given to shit mons, so i guess that's the reason why i gave Eelektrik-Eternal this effect. With great Attack, cool signature move on Abyssal Ambush and with almost any weaknesses, the only thing that could save you from this thing are grass type mons, which can resist this boi's STABs and then revenge killing it, but Eelektrik learns U-Turn, so the latter options aren't a totally safe switch-in for this guy.

New Type (optional):
(Electric/Water)
New Stat distribution: 73 (+8)/ 115 (+30)/ 85 (+15)/ 75/ 86 (+16)/ 80 (+40)
Signature Move: Underabyss Tesla (100 BP,
(Water), Physical, 100% Accuracy, 15 PP (max 24)) The monster of the abyss at its own potential. It drags its ennemy into the dephts of the abyss and attacks it with a still unknown force. 30% Paralysis. Gives +1 attack to the user.
Design/Flavor (optional): This Eelektrik died in an accident but it was ressurected when a sailor put it in an ocean. The sailor was attacked and Eelektrik did everything possible to defend it but the sailor died. Then, Eelektrik, filled with hatred, sank the ship who attacked the sailor's one and, hoping it could see again the sailor, it still sinks ships. These actions were worth his name of "Underabyss Monster". It's bigger than an Eelektross and where it's blue, it's grey. It has a brown belly.
Competitive Analysis (optional): With its STAB move Underabyss Tesla which it can abuse, as well as some powerful Electric STAB named Wild Charge, this Pokémon has a role as a Wallbreaker. It can also have a Band or a Scarf set but Eelektrik-Eternal would prefer to abuse its Electric/Water core of STABs.
Mygavolt

New Type: Electric / Dragon
New Stat distribution: 69 (+4) / 70 (-15) / 79 (+9) / 71 (-4) / 75 (+5) / 150 (+110) | 514 BST
Signature Move: Slick Strike - Dragon, Special, 70 BP, 15 PP, 100% Acc | Calculates damage as if the user's Special Attack was equal to its Speed. | Z-Move: 150 BP Devastating Drake
Design/Flavor: Has a crimson body with magenta dorsal fins and a belly to match. It moves around at high speeds through any fluid, whether viscous as molasses or thin as air.
Competitive Analysis: Its signature move might seem a bit over the top, but consider that it has no way to boost its Speed (barring held items), can't touch Fairy-types with the move, only hits Dragons super-effectively with the move, and has paltry damage output otherwise. (70 BP is pretty low too.) But still, its blistering Speed also allows it to take advantage of one of two pivot moves (Volt Switch or U-turn), Knock Off, Super Fang, and/or Gastro Acid.

Earlio:

Name: Ferroseed-Eternal
Type:

New Stats:
HP:
62 (+18)
Atk: 22 (-28)
Def: 143 (+52)
SpA: 100 (+76)
SpD: 151 (+75)
Spe: 10 (+0)
Signature Move: Shadow Brambles |
|
| 100 BP | 5 PP | 75 Acc | Traps the opponent in a dark orgy of brambles, dealing 1/8 of the opponent's max HP per turn for 4 to 5 turns (Magma Storm Clone) | Z-Move: 180 BP Never-Ending Nightmare
Flavor: Ferroseed's spikes are gone, replaces with ghostly apparitions of them, constantly shifting and feeling the surroundings
Competitive Analysis: Oh hi Aegislash (Heatran Stance)

New Type: Steel/Fairy
New Stat distribution: 150 (+106) / 100 (+50) / 102 (+11) / 24 / 102 (+16) / 10
Signature Move: Fairy spikes - Fairy, Physical, 70 bp, 24 PP, --- Accuracy, raises both user's defenses by (randomly) 0 (25%), 1 (50%) or 2 (25%) levels. Has a 50% chance of acting like oblivion wing.
Competitive Analysis: Needs good investments in stats, if you use it badly/you're unlucky you waste a team slot, but if you use it well it is to the enemy as forests were to the ancient romans. TL;DR: tanky as f**k.

New Type:

New Stat distribution:
90 Hp (+46)/110 Atk (+60)/130 Def (+39)/18 SpA (-6)/130 SpD (+44)/10 Spe
Signature Move: Radioactive Seeding |
|
| 80 BP | 5 PP | 100 Acc | Summons poisonous stings outside of its body and throws them to the target, leeching 1/8 of the target's HP each turn. . Due to its radioactive nature, this move deals super effective damage to Steel Pokemon.| Z-Move: 190 Acid Downpour.
Design/Flavor: This Ferroseed used to be used as a radioactive waste container due to how incredibly hard this one was, but after ages of being abandoned due to the end of the war, its structure became nocive to any life being and unable to do the regular photosynthesis proccess to stay alive, relying on the use of its nocive stings to catch its preys to stay alive.
Competitive Analysis:
View attachment 99659
Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Ferroseed
New Type: View attachment 99660/View attachment 99662
New Stat distribution: 79(+35)/70(+20)/166(+75)/27(+3)/86/10
Signature Move: Diamond Smash- View attachment 99661 l View attachment 99663 l 80 BP l 100% l 10 PP l 50% chance to lower the target defense.
Design/Flavor: Ferroseed look like more of a spiky diamond. It body become more shiny and more study.
Competitive Analysis: All i got to say is that this pokemon can take physical hits for days. Its signature move have 50% chance to lower the lower defense, which can force the opponent to keep switching if they don’t want the damage to rack up. It have a okay typing. It will be better if it didn’t have 2 4x weakness.
Mygavolt:

New Type: Grass / Electric
New Stat distribution: 45 (+1) / 52 (+2) / 73 (-18) / 124 (+100) / 84 (-2) / 110 (+100) | 488 BST
Signature Move: Ohm Spike - Grass, Special, 55 BP, 5 PP, 95% Acc | Grants +2 SpA if not very effective. | Z-Move: 100 BP Bloom Doom
Design/Flavor: Electricity flows through its plant cells, and its cyan metallic outer shell creates magnetic fields for quick displacement. It uses electric current to fire spikes that send back energy if not enough has been transmitted. This is a strange sort of Ferroseed that gained its powers from being holed up in Chargestone Cave.
Competitive Analysis: Can become a threatening wallbreaker if given the chance. Doesn't have much coverage for Dragons and opposing Grass-types, but that's what its signature move is for. That said, it is frail and doesn't have the best defensive typing, not to mention Ohm Spike has very limited PP.
[/QUOTE]

Exploudit:

New Stat distribution:
HP: 90 (+30)
Atk: 135 (+55)
Def: 96 (+1)
SpA: 39 (-31)
SpD: 84 (-1)
Spe: 75 (+25)
BST: 519 (+79)
Signature Move: Gear Overload |
|
| 20 BP | 20 PP | 100 Acc | "The user attacks it's foe using it's gears, the more charged it's gears are the more damage this move deals" | Hits 1 + X times, where X is the number of stat boosts the user has (à la Stored Power). If this move has hits 6 times or more, it replaces the user's ability with Steelworker before doing damage. If the move hits 11 times or more, it replaces the user's ability with Huge Power before doing damage. | Z Move - 160 BP Corkscrew Crash
Design/Flavor: It's gears are spinnin' even faster.
Competitive Analysis: Unqiue set up sweeper. The lack of coverage really sucks, but if you can get 2 Shift Gears then even Steel resists are threatened:

+2 252 Atk Steelworker Klang Gear Overload (7 hits) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 28-34 (58.8 - 71.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Earlio:

Type:

New Stats:
HP:
85 (+25)
Atk: 85 (+5)
Def: 120 (+25)
SpA: 70 (+0)
SpD: 100 (+15)
Spe: 59 (+9)
Signature Move: Clockwork |
|
| 40 PP | Klang-Eternal restores balance by resetting each side's stat boosts. +2 Priority (Haze clone). | Z-Move: Fully heals the user
Flavor: This Klang has been used to keep time in an ancient clocktower for centuries, and despises and sort of deviation from order.
Competitive Analysis: The hero we needed, but not the one we wanted. This Pet Mod has absurd set up potential + the monster that is Wingull-Eternal, and a priority haze user (hello Tomohawk) feels like it would help keep EGull balance in check. And I think balance will start to matter with the upcoming Pet Mods Grand Slam![/QUOTE]

Ticktock:

New Stats:
HP:
60 (+0)
Atk: 110 (+30)
Def: 85 (-10)
SpA: 110 (+40)
SpD: 85 (+0)
Spe: 79 (+19)
Signature Move: Planetary Barrage |
|
| 200 BP | 5 PP | 75 Acc | Summoning many planet-sized objects, it rams them into the opponent with gigantic force. This forces the user to recharge for 3 turns, but becomes immune to everything during those 3 turns. | Z-Move: 200 Shattered Psyche
Flavor: The gears now are colored like the Sun and Earth for the big and small ones respectively. The Sun gear has flares surrounding it, while the Earth gear has clouds surrounding it.
Competitive Analysis: Its stats are not the best, but are high enough to not seem that its signature move is completely overpowered. It deals gargantuan damage and grants an immunity to all status, phazing, damage, and everything else, even Mold Breaker. However, it has lackluster coverage, poor speed and offensive typing, and its move preventing it from moving during those 3 turns on top of shaky accuracy. Its better as a Z-move with the same power but no drawbacks except for the one-time use.

Name of the Eternal Pokémon: Klang-Eternal (it sounds silly.)
New Type: Steel/Dragon
New Stat distribution: 70 (+10)/ 130 (+50)/ 104 (+9)/70/95 (+10)/50
Signature Move: Draconic Steel - Dragon, Physical, 130 BP, 16 PP, 100% Accuracy, Makes the next hit always hit the fairy-types and the user's next boost move having for each stat increase a 7/9 chance of doubling it.
Design/Flavor: A Mecha-Like creature
Competitive Analysis: Dude, the original Klang and Klingklang are so weak, I tried to make it as OP as I could but I think that I'll vote for the one who suggested the Stored Power-like move

New Type (optional):
(Fairy), Special, 80% Accuracy, 5PP (max 8)) Klang exerces pressure that attracts many Klinks, they transform into a giant assembly of gears that turns and accumulates energy, then it shoots a very powerful laser to the opponent. Ignores stats boosts and opponent's ability.
Design/Flavor (optional): At the beginning there was no machine and no time notion, there was just that Klang. Legends say it contributed to create Magearna. The big gear's contour and the blue parts are red, the little gear on the big gear is yellow. The little gear with Klang's face is red.
Competitive Analysis (optional): As Klang's got a decent speed and a good special attack, a scarf version can be good. With a 80/95/95 bulk, an Assault Vest set can be run too. Options like Charge Beam can be run for having a potent special Wallbreaker.
Mygavolt

New Stat distribution: 66 (+6) / 80 / 98 (+3) / 88 (+18) / 142 (+57) / 55 (+5) | 519 BST
Signature Move: Deus Ex Machina - Steel, Other, 5 PP | -7 Priority. Sets up Trick Room and reverts the user's HP, item, typing, status conditions, and stat stages to the way they were at the beginning of the turn. Fails if Trick Room is active. | Z-Move: N/A
Design/Flavor: The result of a Klang being whisked away from its dimension of origin. Its appearance is dark, its nodes are crimson, and its sentience is warped. Most importantly, though, it has its own form of control over dimensions.
Competitive Analysis: A Trick Room setter like no other. Which begs the question: Why does Klinklang get Trick Room with such not-crummy base Speed, while Klink and Klang don't? ...Well, anyway, having access to a Trick Room variant and Volt Switch makes this Klang a great supporter for slower allies. It also helps that the Trick Room variant provides pseudo-recovery among other things.

this took me half an hour so give me some pity likes

Edit: Sorry for the formatting inconsistencies, some quotes would not expand correctly

Last edited:

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
Also here are my votes:
Joltik: Gojiratar, Mygavolt, Exploudit
Eelektrik: Earlio, Pika XTreme, Exploudit
Ferroseed: Gojiratar, Earlio, Mygavolt
Klang: PyProd, Earlio, Mygavolt

Great subs everyone!

Last edited:
Joltik : Gojiratar, Earlio, Exploudit
Eelektrik : Exploudit, Earlio, Mygavolt
Ferroseed : Earlio, Gojiratar, Money12Wolf
Klang : Exploudit, Earlio, TickTock

(These votes are done according to the fact I don't vote for myself, gl all)

Last edited:
Subs are closed, voting will begin! Here are the options:
Does RR RR still want this be voted on?
If someone wants to vote it I don't see why blocking him
I'll edit this later w/ DAH VOTES
Maybe...
Eh, don't count on it.

Joltik: Earlio, Mygavolt, Gojiratar
Ferroseed: Earlio, Mygavolt, Gojiratar
Klang: Earlio, Mygavolt, PyProd
Eelektrik: Gojiratar, Mygavolt, Exploudit

S. Court

[Takes hits in Spanish]
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
Another submission phase I miss, ohh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joltik: RR RR, Exploudit, Earlio
Ferroseed: Earlio
Klang: Exploudit, Earlio (Just for the record, I like the fact Earlio is thinking about Eternal Pokemon metagame), Mygavolt
Eelektrik: Gojiratar, Exploudit

I'm just as bad it does not help I keep getting kicked from these for some reason it feels like youtube with its kicking subscribers XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)